Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Brea, CA Greater LA & OC (818) 934-1064

Great wedding photobooth!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ellie W

Mad Mochi was so easy and professional to work with! We loved the photo booth at our wedding and so did all of our guests :) The costume chest was great and we really liked the photo quality of the photo strips. They delivered the photos to us immediately after the wedding via... Read More an online link and also a mailed USB flash drive. Great to work with!

Mad Mochi

Reviewed on 7/27/2013

Mad Mochi did a friend's wedding and the groom as well as a guest said they were great. I researched a few other booths but MM was competitively priced. I booked 6 mos before my wedding and took advantage of a deal for a 5 hour package. They were what I wanted in a booth:... Read More -MM/Yolanda was very responsive and attentive before and after we signed the contract - An array of photo layout options and personalization - Booth attendant, Elijah, was professional and polite and energetic - Great booth props - Competitive prices - Fun set up. A velvet rope and red carpet? YES. Luv. Guests love a photobooth. Goofy pictures and hijinks? We do!

Great Service, Quality and Value

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Eunice W

I decided to get a photo booth and found Mad Mochi on wedding channel. Yolanda was very helpful and send me sample of the photos before I book her. Quality of sample was good, so I decided to use her. When I saw the props and photo booth on wedding day I was very pleased.... Read More Professional staff and lots of cool props. My guests had so much fun with it. I would recommend to my friends.

Excellent photo booth!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Christine C

Everyone loved our Mad Mochi Photo Booth! The quality was excellent compared to other booths I have seen utilized at other weddings. Our photo booth attendant was respectful, fun, and very helpful! The digital copies of all the photos arrived at our home before we even returned... Read More from our honeymoon. Mad Mochi has high quality photos with amazing customer service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

mad mochi photo booth - great quality, amazing prices

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 kimi o

I hired Mad Mochi Photo Booth for my wedding solely based on their affordable price. Risky, I know, but I was happy to see they offered a minimal package without having double prints and a photo album option (I didn't want that stuff!). After a few back and forth emails from... Read More Yolanda, who was quick to respond, I was assured that Mad Mochi was a good choice. I really liked that the prints were customizable. Yolanda was a great help when we sent her the design we wanted to use as the print layout. Everyone loved how our prints matched our wedding theme! I chose the open air booth thinking it would fit more people but the most people we fit (reasonably) in the picture was six. The quality of the prints were super as the photos were crystal clear. The props were decent, hats, boas, glasses, blow up instruments and paper mustaches, which everyone enjoyed using. The Monday after my wedding, less than 48 hours later, I received ALL the digital copies of my photo booth pictures! Talk about quick service! All my wedding guests were surprised the digital copies were available so soon. Many of my friends have used the photos as their Facebook profile pictures! The value I received by hiring Mad Mochi is beyond the low price - I have amazing memories from the best day of my life. I'd definitely use Mad Mochi again and would recommend this vendor to anyone in the market for a photo booth.

Yay for Mad Mochi!

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Kat L

We are so glad we got Mad Mochi Photobooth for our wedding reception! My now-husband really wanted a photobooth, but we weren't sure we could fit it in the budget. When we found a little wiggle room, I started looking for booths but was discouraged by the pricing of most. Enter... Read More Mad Mochi! Their prices are fantastic, and the packages included everything we were looking for. We signed right up! Many times with wedding vendors, you get upsold with the warning, "You get what you pay for -- if something is more inexpensive than its competitors, it's probably not good quality." Nothing could be farther from the truth with Mad Mochi. Yolanda was incredibly responsive and helpful, and we got a custom print layout that perfectly matched our save the dates and invitations. She worked with our sometimes-difficult venue coordinator to work out a suitable location for the booth. She was always available via phone or email whenever I had questions. On the day of, the excellence continued. The booth was spacious and well-constructed, the backdrops and props were high quality and in keeping with our theme, prints came out quickly, and the attendant Elijah was helpful and attentive. A week after the wedding, we received a DVD in the mail with all the files for the prints and the original photos! Seeing them individually and up close, I was very impressed by the quality and resolution of the photography -- they will be wonderful keepsakes for years to come. Mad Mochi Photobooth got rave reviews from our family and friends based on one evening, and given the whole experience from beginning to end, we agree wholeheartedly! (For proof of how much fun we had, we're "Kat and Adam" in the portfolio gallery!) If you're looking for a great addition to your event, book them immediately!

Great Photo Booth!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Rebecca P

Mad Mochi Photo booth is Awesome! I had a worry free experience with Mad Mochi Photo booth.They are so friendly and they listen to all your needs. That makes me a happy & very satisfied bride. The Photo booth was sturdy & classy. My friends and family had a grand time using... Read More the photo booth. One of the guest said they feel like a hollywood star playing dress up with all the props. They have very high quality prints. We love the custom backdrop and layout template that they designed for our wedding. The booth operator was very nice, helpful and attentive. I Highly recommend Mad Mochi Photo Booth.

happy customer

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Joyce L

If you just want a fun, no frills photobooth on your wedding day, then I recommend Mad Mochi. They are first and foremost affordable for the quality of service that you receive. They are proactive in gathering the information they need for the event, but also responsive to... Read More questions in emails. They made sure that they knew what to expect - in terms of how to get the machine in the venue, where to set up, etc. - before the event so that the day of went as smoothly as possible. They provide a chest of props as a part of the package, and they also send you a DVD and link to all of the photos taken very promptly. I am completely satisfied with their service.

Thanks, Mad Mochi Photo Booth, you ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jenny H

The Mad Mochi Photo Booth at my wedding rocked! Their service was outstanding from the beginning. I sent them some pictures and told them my wedding was a bicycle theme. The designer came out with some variations of the photo template for me to choose from, all of which were... Read More very creative! I absolutely loved the photo template that we ended up using. On the day of, they arrived early and set up the photo booth well in advance. I had told them earlier I wanted old-fashioned props and they did just that. Lots of fun, old-fashioned props to choose from. During cocktail hour I had some time to take some photos myself and the photo booth was easy to use. The quality of the photos came out great too! After the wedding they sent me a digital copy of all the photos taken so I could email/post/share them with everyone. Thanks, Mad Mochi, for providing fun & lasting memories at my wedding!