Is this your business? claim it now

Made-Up by Lindsay Morse

Raleigh, NC

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

6512 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC (919) 760-7912

Good and Bad

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Jessica T

Karie and Noelle helped on my wedding day and they were AMAZING! I have no complaints about them at all. However, Lindsay was not very professional when we worked with her. Her emails were snappy when I was trying to get clarification on pricing (because the website doesn't have... Read More pricing on it). I was confused on certain aspects of the packages and what exactly was offered and I felt like I was being talked down to. But it was too late to find another place to work with, so we kept them. I don't regret working with them because Karie and Noelle were spectacular. But it was a little off-putting having to deal with a rude owner.

If you want to look gorgeous, hire these girls!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Elizabeth D

All I can say is that I looked amazing. My husband cried when he saw me and he does NOT cry. The girls were patient and worked with me to find the exact look I wanted. They were amazing! Don't do your make up and hair yourself. You deserve to be pampered and look your best on... Read More that day so let these girls do it because they are the best.

If you want to feel beautiful on your wedding day, use Lindsay and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Laura S

I used Made Up by Lindsay Morse for my engagement photos and wedding day hair and makeup! When I first contacted Lindsay with a million questions, she was very quick to respond and customized a package for me (engagement shoot, hair/makeup trials, hair and makeup for myself, my... Read More bridesmaids, moms, and grandma). The first time I met Lindsay and her team was to get my hair and makeup done for my engagement pictures! I was so happy with the final product of both my hair and makeup. I really felt like both Lindsay and the hair stylist took the time to listen to my likes/dislikes and gave me an amazing final product (and the pictures turned out phenomenal). The next time I met with Lindsay was for my hair and makeup trial. The makeup was flawless and Lindsay nailed it right away. Tonya was doing my hair and did a beautiful up-do but I didn't feel like I looked good in that style. I told her my concerns and she started all over again and found a style that I loved. They took A LOT of their time to give me what I wanted. On the day of my wedding, Tonya arrived at my suite at 7:00 to start all our our hair. Lindsay arrived at 9:00 to start the make-up. Everything ran so smoothly and we were done an hour ahead of schedule (not easy with 9 different women). When I started getting a little anxious they were both very calming and assured me that it was normal to feel that way. I felt absolutely beautiful on the day of my wedding and I thought that my bridesmaids/Moms/Grandma looked stunning as well! They were great at listening to what everyone wanted and executing their vision. I would highly recommend Lindsay and her team to anyone getting married or to anyone who wants to feel beautiful for a special occasion!!!

Unresponsive

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Bride T

I have heard a lot of great reviews about Made-up by Lindsay Morse, unfortunately, I've made several attempts to book her for my wedding in May, both by email and phone, and she has been unresponsive. At the very least a phone call back, advising she is unavailable would have... Read More been appreciated, and appropriate business ethics. I ended up booking with another salon, however I am very disappointed because she seemed like she did great work, and I'm confused why she attends so many bridal shows, when she refuses to assist those already requesting her attention. Her quality of work seems exceptional; however the service, not so much.

Won't Sweat Off!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Jackie M

My wedding was a lovely, bright, and sunny July day in NC- in the midst of a heat wave! With 105 degree temps all day, my make-up, done by Lindsay Morse stayed on perfectly! Nothing melted down, no smudges, streaks, or tear stains. It was a great job. I got so many... Read More compliments throughout the day about how beautiful my make up was! I would definitely recommend Lindsay for anyone!