Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

531 Madison Ave, Covington, KY (859) 581-2743

Not there anymore!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Minna A

I purchased my dress here totally on a fluke! Thank goodness I walked away with it that day, because the shop is no longer in business! It was absolutely gorgeous and I got a really great deal, but the customer service was lacking - for obvious reasons!

Sad that they're Gone

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Lizzie C

After dress shopping at a couple different stores, I ended up falling in love with my dress at Madison Ave Bridal. Overall, I had a good experience with them. My dress came in later than they told me and then they didn’t call me when it came in, I called them only to find out... Read More that the dress had been there for a few weeks at that point. When I went in for my first fitting, one of the seams on my dress had come undone, so they sent it to get it repaired. I called to find out if it was back from being fixed and they told me yes, so I went in to try it on again only to find out that they had sent it to get steamed. Also, I paid for the dress to be hemmed before it arrived and when it came in, it was several inches too long, so they made arrangements with their seamstress (who was an independent seamstress they worked with) to get it corrected. One day I received a call from the seamstress asking if we could meet at my house because the bridal shop was going to be closing its doors. Luckily, they took care of the cost for the hem, and I didn’t have to pay anything else out of pocket, but it was kind of a headache. I will say though that while I was at the store, I got really great service from them, its just the whole miscommunication with their staff that I had issues with, and I’m sad that they closed because they really did have some lovely dresses.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Sarah K

I found my DREAM DRESS and it was only the 3rd one I tried on. However, the measurements they took compared to the dress I actually got were way off. I ended up spending an additional $350 on alterations. I loved the dress so much! I didnt even care...

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Amy C

The staff was wonderful and was extremely helpful. One of the bridesmaids ordered the wrong size dress and they called the manufacturer and had material shipped right before the wedding!!! My dress was amazing and at a great price!

A+

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 G M

I went searching for a wedding dress and when I went to Madison Avenue Bridal I had a great experience. They were kind to me and let me spend as much time as I wanted trying on dresses. They let me take pictures and when I came back they allowed me to make the decision myself... Read More without any pressure. They helped customize the dress and it came in faster then they said it would. The steamed it and my veil for me. I had a great experience with them and would recommend them to anyone.