Madison Florist

Madison Florist takes special pride in artistically crafting each wedding with a high level of expertise and creativity. It is our goal to provide extraordinary wedding flowers, unique designs, and personalized and attentive services. Additional services include: lighting, drapery, and linen.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1696 East 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY (212) 686-5300

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ricardo M

My wedding was September 9th and Madison florist did an absolutely fabulous job. I met with Robert and he knew exactly what my wife and I wanted and created this visionary work of art for my wedding. It was absolutely stunning and everyone is still talking about it. I brought a... Read More picture of the sample that they created it to my parents house so they could take a look at it, they ask me who created this masterpiece. I can't thank Robert enough for what he has done for us. Everything was so beautiful from the ceremony to the reception. I would definitely recommend them as your flower designer. They are definitely the best there is and believe me I know this because I am in the business and i see lots of florist company and no one comes close to Madison florist. If you plan on using them please ask for Robert. You won't be disappointed with Robert and the entire team at Madison Florist. Thank you for making my Wife and myself HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Michelle A

I was referred to Robert Agge-Madison Florist from my venue. Since the first time we spoke, Robert was extremely detailed and helpful throughout the entire process. He was always available via email and phone. Robert and his crew did a marvelous job on the flowers and center... Read More pieces! My favorite part was my Diane table! I received so many compliments from my guests! Thank you Robert for your hard work and patience with me throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017

First and foremost, I must thank my wedding venue Giando's on the Water for giving me such high recommendations to contract Madison Florist and in particular Robert for all my floral needs. From the initial contact and those to follow, Robert was able to hear out our ideas and... Read More make of our wedding day a memorable event of a lifetime. Even when we considered being out of our initial budget Robert was kind enough to work with us keeping all the ideas present with minor modifications. Robert's flexibility, assurance, and professionalism was instrumental in making this day unforgettable. Thanks Robert and staff you were A+!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kristy D

Robert and Madison Florist did an amazing job on our flowers and was so great to work with!! Robert has a creative eye and knew exactly what we wanted. He listened and delivered on everything he said he would do. The flowers were even better than we imagined and I'm so happy we... Read More chose them!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Daniel D

We celebrated our wedding on May 27, 2017. My wife was looking for a very detailed and specific type of centerpiece for the tables. We worked with Robert and he was very pleasant to work with and attentive to our requests. We were very happy with how all the flowers came out,... Read More and the day of the wedding everything was delivered on time with no issues. Everyone in the wedding complimented us on the flowers and the centerpieces. Also we thought that their prices were very fair. We would definitely recommend Robert and Madison Floral to anyone planning a wedding. photo0.jpg

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Marilia Q

We celebrated our daughter's Quinceanera on April 8, 2017, THANK GOD we found Robert Agge at Madison Florist, he did a fantastic job on center pieces for reception tables and beautiful boutonnieres and corsages for the court. Since we meet him, he was very enthusiastic and... Read More contributed with the ideas of my daughters and his. Thank you Robert for all your help and making my daughter's 15 dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Y M

My experience with Madison Florist taught me to research a vendor really well despite great reviews on the Knot. Robert at first comes across as someone who is going to make your wedding an unforgettable experience but he only brought stress to my planning and empty promises.... Read More Samples looked nothing like the pictures we had agreed on and emails were always answered late. It seems he did not care to put an effort into making my samples by using many flowers or even fresh ones. I was getting overcharged for arrangements that were not worth the price. I am so glad I chose to not go forward with this vendor and save myself a lot of anguish in my wedding night.

2017-07-06T10:03:59 Response from the vendor

We at Madison Florist sincerely appreciate the efforts that clients make reaching out to us for their event. While we try our utmost to fulfill the vision of our clients. You obviously feel that we have fallen short and for that we are truly sorry.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Christine S

I LOVED my floral arrangements from Robert. Flowers were the least of my worries when planning my May wedding, and for whatever reason I was just expecting them to look OK. I sent Robert pictures of what I was imagining, and he nailed the look ... actually they turned out better... Read More than the photos pinned on my Pinterest board! He was a pleasure to deal with and worked with me on price which I appreciated. I'm still getting compliments from guests a month later.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Deborah C

First of all Robert Agge is an absolute gem!! From the first day I spoke to him he made me feel super comfortable, and Im not an easy person to please. My wedding was June 24th 2017 at terrace on the park. I told Robert my vision and how I wanted my flowers to look and he full... Read More filled my request. My centerpieces were amazing my guests were blown away. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous dripping with bling, my bridal party had gorgeous bouquets. Everything was just fantastic, my guests were blown away. I would highly recommend Madison Florist to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Thai A

Our wedding venue was Terrace on the Park. We were given a list and I got to calling. When I called Madison Florist, Rob picked up and did not skip a beat! I had over a million questions which he answered. Soon after, we scheduled an appointment to meet in person. He was very... Read More flexible given I was travelling for work and could not meet during the week. I sent him a few pictures and he quickly grasped my vision. When it came time to see my vision in person, I was amazed! I went with my Maid of Honor and Mom and he was very welcoming. Felt like we had been working with him for months. All the floral arrangements were spectacular! Our guests were amazed and needless to say, all the centerpieces were taken by our guests. I would highly recommend Rob. He was a pleasure to work with. His warm spirit did not go unnoticed. I would definitely use his services! One happy bride and groom!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 JoAnn R

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park February 11, 2017. We loved working with Robert. He listened to what we wanted, shared photos and showed samples to make it just what we wanted. He gave us advice and we ended up with simply elegant flowers. From the boutonnières, the... Read More corsages, the flower girls bouquet, rose petals for her basket, the bridesmaids bouquets to my beautiful bouquet and the flowers for my centerpieces everything was perfect. Robert was great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily P

I got married on May 20, 2017. I worked with Robert Agge for over a year on my floral arrangements. He saw my vision immediately and made me a sample that I was so happy with. All throughout the planning, Robert was so accommodating and made sure I felt comfortable with every... Read More step we made. The day of my wedding I was so unbelievably happy with how the centerpieces, chuppah, and the extra details came out. The guests also gave positive feedback with how everything looked. When booking a florist for any event, Robert is your guy. He also did my bridal shower which I was so pleased with. His creativity, willing to please his clients, and flexibility alone makes him the best choice. Thank you Robert for making my wedding even more beautiful!!! Emily Photo credit- B-freed wedding photography/Brian Friedman

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Denise B

We used Madison Florist for our wedding at Giando's on the Water on June 3rd. Robert was wonderful. From the moment we walked in, I knew we made the right choice by selecting Madison. He was very organized and had everything highlighted on what I wanted and what needed to be... Read More done so everything went smoothly that day. People are still talking about my bouquets and centerpieces. Robert was a pleasure to work with and I will still continue to use him from any occasion I have. :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 BELFOR G

We used Madison Florists for our arch, table centerpieces, cocktail hour arrangements, bouquets, sweetheart table arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. Having never planned a wedding before, my partner (now husband) and I were not sure what to expect. Robert... Read More was very helpful and interviewed us to understand what we wanted and what we wanted our guests to remember. He offered several suggestions and had tons of pictures for us to choose from. My partner however had located a beautiful floral arrangement on-line and sent a pic to Robert for our centerpieces. Robert liked the centerpiece pic and assured us he could replicate it. We met with Robert several times and he made sample arrangements for our review. On our wedding day the floral arrangements were great. Madison Florist did not disappoint. Robert assured us all of the flowers would be perfect and they were. We loved hearing our guests gasp when they saw all of the floral arrangements in the beautifully decorated Penthouse room at Terrace on the Park in Queens, NY. Great job Robert. Thanks for your part in making our day extra special.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Greta W

Robert was fantastic, and the flowers for our wedding were beautiful! I was particularly happy with my bridal bouquet. I would highly recommend Madison Florist.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Robert of Madison Florists was a tremendous help to us in orchestrating a thematic floral arrangement that resonated with all our guests, made my bride and wedding party look GQ and our cake look amazingly delicious. The reception aboard the yacht came to life with beauty from... Read More the beautifully scented floral center pieces. If you want your wedding to have an amazing look, flowers will liven your special day, and Madison Florist will work hard to make it happen.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Mariya Y

I'm so happy me and my hubby choose Madison Florist! Robert Agge was able to understand what we want, give us new ideas and mediate between what both our moms wanted. They gave us a really great price for great service, but also Robert was there for us with support and... Read More kindness. Plus someone who can make me, hubby, mom and mom-in-law happy at the same time is a miracle worker.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Lucy L

Amazing company who really cares about its customers

Beautiful Centerpieces!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

Do an amazing job with floral arrangements. Their flowers are always fresh and just brightened up the whole room. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

My Fairytale Garden come true. .

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Gina A

Robert Agge helped me to create the perfect whimsical, fairytale like ambiance for my wedding. He helped design beautiful centerpieces that resembled trees adorned with hanging tea lights and scattered orchids. Throughout the planning he was there to help with any questions or... Read More concerns, and his taste is impeccable! All of his suggestions for bouquets and decor for the wedding were incredibly helpful. I could not be more happy with my overall experience with Madison Florist!

Love you Robert

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Karen R

The most beautiful flowers ever. My daughter was married on 6/29/13 at Brooklyn's Steiner Studios. Yes, the views are lovely but the room has no embellishment, which makes flowers critical. Robert Agge at Madison Florist was incredible to work with. We set a budget, stuck to... Read More it, and I am still receiving calls about how gorgeous our flowers were. We met with Robert several times and he reviewed every detail so that there were no surprises on the big day. We could not recommend him more highly.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jennifer T

From the tent to the jr bridesmaid bouquet everything was gorgeous. Robert was amazing and answered every question i had through my process. He took my vision and made it a reality. I wanted simple and elegant and that what I got. My bouquet was my favorite part i can't... Read More describe in words how happy i was.

My Wedding flowers were beautiful and it didn't spoil my budget!

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Natasha T

I worked with Robert at Madison Florist in Brooklyn. He listened to me, he stuck to my budget, and he created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, a crown for the flower girl, and so much more. Everything was so beautiful. The shop accidentally sent one flower... Read More girl basket instead of three on the day of my wedding and when I called and let them know, someone delivered the remaining 2 baskets within a half an hour. I would definitely recommend this florist to others. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor for all my florist needs.

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 M Y

I had two ceremonies in July 2012. One was a traditional Chinese banquet and the other was an “American” wedding party at Dyker Beach Golf Course in Brooklyn, New York. Robert at Madison Florist handled both of those occasions. Disclosure: My company has a corporate account with... Read More Madison Florist and I worked with Robert on a professional level. He always does a fabulous job and goes within budget. So when Madison Florist was mentioned as a recommended vendor for Dyker Beach, my choice was obvious. Robert did a wonderful job for my wedding party at Dyker Beach (and at the Chinese banquet which required minimal floral arrangements but I thought I should mention it as well). I couldn’t be more pleased on how everything turned out. He took the time to talk with me on a few occasions in person and over the phone about what I wanted, my color scheme, and my budget. He also helped me figure out some decorating elements that I wasn’t sure about. On the day of my wedding party at Dyker Beach, Madison Florist took care of everything from delivery to setup to cleanup. They also added floral decorations to my wedding cake which were lovely. The centerpieces and floral arrangements made the room look even more beautiful.

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Sarah P

Madison Florists did a lovely job for my wedding on October 26, 2012. I was a very thorough and detail-oriented bride and Robert did a wonderful job keeping me happy and calm. The flowers turned out brilliantly. My bouquet and those of my bridal party were a huge success.... Read More Robert also managed to bring my very unique ideas for centerpieces to life. They looked better than I could have ever imagined them. All in all, I am glad Madison Florist was my choice and that Robert made my vision a reality. Even the cost was less than I originally anticipated! Worth every penny! Thank you, Robert!