Madison Florist

Madison Florist takes special pride in artistically crafting each wedding with a high level of expertise and creativity. It is our goal to provide extraordinary wedding flowers, unique designs, and personalized and attentive services. Additional services include: lighting, drapery, and linen.

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1696 East 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY

Satisfaction guaranteed

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Maria S

I used madison florist for my wedding and My expectations were exceeded. Working with George was a pleasure. He made sure to use my ideas and thoughts in all the arrangements and then expanded on them by bringing in his own visions. Basically, we worked as a team! Using pictures... Read More and through samples we we able to achieve the perfect centerpieces and bouquets for me and the girls. They were stunning. His recommendattion of hanging votives were the fiishing touch. I needed guidance since I am clueless when it comes to flowers and George was there for meevery step of the way! If you are looking for top notch quality and service, Madison florist is the way to go. Not only do they have a reputable name and outstanding service, but the staff is each individually experienced and can/will help you in any way they can. To say the least, I was beyond pleased and satisfied from beginning to end. Thanks again Madison!

My Fairytale Garden come true. .

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Gina A

Robert Agge helped me to create the perfect whimsical, fairytale like ambiance for my wedding. He helped design beautiful centerpieces that resembled trees adorned with hanging tea lights and scattered orchids. Throughout the planning he was there to help with any questions or... Read More concerns, and his taste is impeccable! All of his suggestions for bouquets and decor for the wedding were incredibly helpful. I could not be more happy with my overall experience with Madison Florist!

Love you Robert

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Karen R

The most beautiful flowers ever. My daughter was married on 6/29/13 at Brooklyn's Steiner Studios. Yes, the views are lovely but the room has no embellishment, which makes flowers critical. Robert Agge at Madison Florist was incredible to work with. We set a budget, stuck to... Read More it, and I am still receiving calls about how gorgeous our flowers were. We met with Robert several times and he reviewed every detail so that there were no surprises on the big day. We could not recommend him more highly.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jennifer T

From the tent to the jr bridesmaid bouquet everything was gorgeous. Robert was amazing and answered every question i had through my process. He took my vision and made it a reality. I wanted simple and elegant and that what I got. My bouquet was my favorite part i can't... Read More describe in words how happy i was.

My Wedding flowers were beautiful and it didn't spoil my budget!

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Natasha T

I worked with Robert at Madison Florist in Brooklyn. He listened to me, he stuck to my budget, and he created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, a crown for the flower girl, and so much more. Everything was so beautiful. The shop accidentally sent one flower... Read More girl basket instead of three on the day of my wedding and when I called and let them know, someone delivered the remaining 2 baskets within a half an hour. I would definitely recommend this florist to others. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor for all my florist needs.

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 M Y

I had two ceremonies in July 2012. One was a traditional Chinese banquet and the other was an “American” wedding party at Dyker Beach Golf Course in Brooklyn, New York. Robert at Madison Florist handled both of those occasions. Disclosure: My company has a corporate account with... Read More Madison Florist and I worked with Robert on a professional level. He always does a fabulous job and goes within budget. So when Madison Florist was mentioned as a recommended vendor for Dyker Beach, my choice was obvious. Robert did a wonderful job for my wedding party at Dyker Beach (and at the Chinese banquet which required minimal floral arrangements but I thought I should mention it as well). I couldn’t be more pleased on how everything turned out. He took the time to talk with me on a few occasions in person and over the phone about what I wanted, my color scheme, and my budget. He also helped me figure out some decorating elements that I wasn’t sure about. On the day of my wedding party at Dyker Beach, Madison Florist took care of everything from delivery to setup to cleanup. They also added floral decorations to my wedding cake which were lovely. The centerpieces and floral arrangements made the room look even more beautiful.

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Sarah P

Madison Florists did a lovely job for my wedding on October 26, 2012. I was a very thorough and detail-oriented bride and Robert did a wonderful job keeping me happy and calm. The flowers turned out brilliantly. My bouquet and those of my bridal party were a huge success.... Read More Robert also managed to bring my very unique ideas for centerpieces to life. They looked better than I could have ever imagined them. All in all, I am glad Madison Florist was my choice and that Robert made my vision a reality. Even the cost was less than I originally anticipated! Worth every penny! Thank you, Robert!

A great relationship

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Debra B

My experience with Madison Florist was nothing but the best. As soon as I walked into the shop I was greeted by a wonderful man named Robert, who I worked with personally to plan my wedding. He had every detail spot on for the actual day. Everything was exactly what I... Read More wanted. If I had a question he would answer it right away via email. It was perfect. We had a great relationship throughout the whole process and I absolutely recommend Madison Florist for any event. Thank you Robert for your expertise, professionalism and your ability to connect with your brides! My family and I are truly grateful! Deb

flowers

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Jennifer H

For the most part, all was good but they did not put the petals on the aisle as promised. Some flowers in the bouquets did not appear fresh

3/25/2012

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Rose S

Madison Florist worked on the flowers for my wedding on March 25, 2012. Robert who helped me and design our flowers was absolutely amazing! he has a true talent and a very sweet guy. Everything was on POint ! Everyone was speechless with my centerpieces at the reception.

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Cely B

You are definitely getting your moneys worth when booking with Madison. Their style and the quality of flowers they used took my breath away. They also arranged my table set up with the tablecloths linens, chair covers and bows. The decor made the wedding look like a platinum... Read More wedding. People can not stop talking about how nice my bouquet was. Thank you so much!!

Work of Art

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Eleni S

I hired Madison Florist for my January Wedding - and was so thrilled with the way they designed my centerpieces; my gorgeous tablecloth overlay and matching chair covers, and satin ribbon across the celing of the dance floor - absoluytely stunning. The staff is highly... Read More professional and extremely talented - true artists in their field. Best experience ever!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 christina m

Madison Florist worked on the flowers for my wedding on October 16, 2011. Robert who helped organized and design our flowers was absolutely amazing! he has a true talent and touched on the exact look that we were looking for. He worked with my husband and i until we knew 100... Read More percent what we wanted and was supportive the entire time. the end product was everything i imagined and could wish for, right down to my hand held all purple stock bouquet! it was just beautiful and completed my entire look! AND, i cant even begin to tell you how gorgeous our hall looked! Madison Florist is so talented and there work is perfect! Raphael and I will recommend over and over again. thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Christina Menjivar

Beautiful Arrangements for My Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Nellie Q

From the moment I went in to Madison, Robert took such good care of me. He worked with us to find the perfect flowers bouquets, centerpieces, linens, chargers, napkins, ceremony pillars and flowers. When it was decided, he had us come in to see the table made up in everything... Read More we wanted. The day of the wedding, when I saw the tables and all the flowers, I was blown away. From the ceremony, bouquets, to the reception flowers and decorations. It was truly perfect. Go see Robert in Brooklyn. You won't be disappointed.

rip off

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Alexandra L

they have great selection, and are willing to work with you. However, the cost of everything is very high!

Wonderful Madison Flowers.

Reviewed on 4/22/2011 Nadya N

I had my wedding almost a year ago, May 8th, 2010. I met Robert at my catering hall, he was amazing with the flowers and his tips to make my dream wedding come true.

Bride

Reviewed on 2/20/2011 Betsy S

Their Brooklyn location is quite a long trip from Manhattan, but they can show you samples of what your flowers will look like. I was only shown one example so I wasn't sure how things would turn out, but I was very happy with the end result.

May 2010 Wedding

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 Laurie M

My wedding day was my dream come true. I planned it for 2 years and dealt with many vendors. Who would have thought that the most important vendor would turn out to be a wonderful man from Madison Florist. From the very first day we met with Robert Agge to plan the flowers, my... Read More mother and I loved him. His decorating and planning skills are impeccable and his personality is so beautiful that my mother and I invited him to attend the wedding as a guest! We consider him a lifetime friend now and I have referred all of my friends to him and Madison Florist. Communication was constant and service was on time and professional. Aside from the amazing service, the flowers were unbelievable. They were beyond my dreams. The Centerpieces were tall vases with curly willow, white orchids and a ring of hydrangeas around the vase neck. They were breathtaking and all of my guests were in awe. The bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets were fresh calla lilies and orchids, and the stems were delicately wrapped in left over bridesmaids’ fabric to keep with the fluidity of the colors. They also provided the boutonnières (that matched the bridesmaids) and the mothers’ clutches (which Robert tried to coordinate with their attire). I can keep going… My wedding was outside on a beautiful May evening and the aisle was adorned with rose petals and the altar was formed by using two Grecian pillars and enormous white arrangements that cascaded down the pillars, and included the curly willow that were in the centerpieces (in the reception room). Oh wait!... there is more. I was delightfully surprised when I walked into the bridal suite to see a miniature arrangement (that matched my colors). Robert felt it would dress up the room and add to the wedding photos. He was right about everything that day. I know that planning a wedding is a stressful event but from bride to bride, having an amazing, caring and PATIENT man like Robert in your corner, makes it so much easier. You will not regret going with Madison Florist. Laurie Michaels-Wilde Brooklyn, NY

Tasteful and Classic

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 Andrea C

Madison Florist decorated the church where I got married. Since it was a Greek Orthodox church with lots of stained glass and ornate icons I asked for simple flowers and everything in white. Robert did exactly what I wanted and more! The aisle was covered in white rose petals... Read More and white hydrangeas decorated the alter. On the doors to the church were 2 gorgeous white hydrangea wreaths, exactly as I had envisions. White tulle was used as an accent on the pews. It was perfect!

October 2010 Wedding

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 ANNMARIE D

Robert Madison Florist was fantastic! The flowers were exactly what I wanted (even special requests). Robert was very helpful and creative when I needed some guidance. On the day of the wedding the flowers arrived on time to all of the sites which made it so easy. I highly... Read More recommend them. They have locations in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

Madison Florist - unique and exquisite

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kuye H

The final centerpieces created by Robert Agge at Madison Florists were amazing. After looking at my gown, bridesmaids dresses, and venue selection (which he was already familiar with), he created an amazing modern romantic floral theme from the church to the reception - complete... Read More with calla lilies, gorgeous hydrangeas, and roses. My only critique is that they were not prompt when communicating via email and, as a result, it took a while to finalize the details on the contract. But overall, my husband and I are quite pleased with the final look of everything and our guests were more than happy to take flowers home at the end of the evening.

Most Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Tonia M

As a resident of NJ of course I searched for a floral vendor there but after numerous disappointments with customer service, flower choices and price I found Madison Florist at a bridal show. After speaking with an event coordinator who was MARVELOUS and eventually visiting teh... Read More flower shop, which housed the most amazingly beautiful flowers ever, I was immediately sold. Not to mention the affordable price compared to all the beautiful arrangements I received for my money versus what NJ florist were charging, it was a no brainer. My event coordinator took special care of me and on the day of my wedding the flowers were delivered on time and exactly as I told the coordinator I wanted them. The church setup was just as amazing and the colors were to die for. I strongly recommend any bride to use them and ask for Robert, he's the best!!!!

Impeccable Florist

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Claudia C

I cannot say enough about this vendor. Their designs are spectacular and creative and the service is impeccable. I worked with Robert, who has taken such good care of me. I recommend Madison Florist to the fullest. Claudia Charles Brooklyn, NY

TO Madison Florist