Madison Florist

Madison Florist takes special pride in artistically crafting each wedding with a high level of expertise and creativity. It is our goal to provide extraordinary wedding flowers, unique designs, and personalized and attentive services. Additional services include: lighting, drapery, and linen.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1696 East 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY (212) 686-5300

Reviewed on 4/25/2018 Deanna T

I wasn't sure of what I wanted, but I knew I didn't want to spend a lot. After, showing Robert my ideas he was able to see my vision. He answered questions that I didn't ask making me feel confident that everything would look Gorgeous, and it really did! I had a beautiful arch,... Read More centerpieces, boutineers, coursages, Bouquet, Jr. bouquet, a decorated cake table and seating table for a very very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Madison florist and will use them in the future.

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Joanne D

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Madison Florist. Robert was so helpful and seamlessly executed our vision. Working with Robert was easy and enjoyable. Madison Florist more than exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Crystal D

We met with Robert and immediately knew we were in the right hands! He was extremely knowledgeable and most importantly kind! Beautiful arrangements and reasonable prices. Anything you desire they can provide!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Monèt J

I was referred to Madison Florist by a good friend who got married a few years ago. I was not a super picky bride but flowers were VERY important to me because I am obsessed with all things floral. I knew exactly what colors I wanted but that was it. After showing Robert... Read More pictures of arrangements I loved he helped me figure out exactly what kind of centerpieces I wanted. From there everything fell into place. When we met to approve sample centerpieces I was blown away - he nailed it. He walked me through what my bouquet would look like, the corsages for the moms/grandmas and everything else. I left feeling so excited. When our bouquets arrived at my bridal suite on wedding day everyone (including my photographer and day-of coordinator) could not stop saying how gorgeous the bouquets were and especially mine. I lost count of how many people complimented all of the flowers at my reception. Thank you, Robert. I am eternally grateful to you for making my vision come to life.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 rosamaria l

Madison Florist is the best. Robert, was the most helpful, friendly and amazing florist I could ask to do my wedding. I went there with pictures and thoughts and he made all my dreams come alive for the wedding.. He was on top of everything. He is very creative and has an eye... Read More for what flowers to have or not to have for your wedding.. Hands down any occasion I have I would definite use Madison Florist again. Robert, is just simply amazing and he is the best at what he does.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 rosamaria l

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Jennifer M

Madison Florist was the best. Robert is super friendly, pays attention to detail and has a great sense of what you are trying to accomplish. My husband and I had a Christmas/winter wonderland themed wedding and he could not have brought it to life any better. We had a beautiful... Read More boxwood xmas tree by the entrance, beautiful floral centerpieces with a tall vase of Christmas balls, and much much more including a great-big mistletoe! Price is comparable to most florists, but even if you find madison florist a little more pricier, it it well worth it knowing you have someone like Robert who will NOT let you down. Robert was just so easy to deal with and just set my mind at ease when it came to the floral part of my wedding. I highly recommend Robert and Madison Florist for your wedding or party.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Vanessa K

My wedding was 9/30/2017. I'm about a month late in sharing this but better late than never! Robert was such a pleasure to work with. He is so sweet, energetic, friendly and so easy to talk to. I came in with a budget in mind and he was able to give me everything I needed and... Read More more, while staying within my budget. He is super on top of everything with contacting the venue and insurance. I also couldn't make up my mind on several details, but he was super understanding and when I changed my mind during the last two weeks, he gave me no trouble at all about it. Overall, great experience. Thanks Robert!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ricardo M

My wedding was September 9th and Madison florist did an absolutely fabulous job. I met with Robert and he knew exactly what my wife and I wanted and created this visionary work of art for my wedding. It was absolutely stunning and everyone is still talking about it. I brought a... Read More picture of the sample that they created it to my parents house so they could take a look at it, they ask me who created this masterpiece. I can't thank Robert enough for what he has done for us. Everything was so beautiful from the ceremony to the reception. I would definitely recommend them as your flower designer. They are definitely the best there is and believe me I know this because I am in the business and i see lots of florist company and no one comes close to Madison florist. If you plan on using them please ask for Robert. You won't be disappointed with Robert and the entire team at Madison Florist. Thank you for making my Wife and myself HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Michelle A

I was referred to Robert Agge-Madison Florist from my venue. Since the first time we spoke, Robert was extremely detailed and helpful throughout the entire process. He was always available via email and phone. Robert and his crew did a marvelous job on the flowers and center... Read More pieces! My favorite part was my Diane table! I received so many compliments from my guests! Thank you Robert for your hard work and patience with me throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Vivian C

I had my wedding ceremony on July 21, 2017. I shop around and decided to go with Madison Florist. I will say I had a very good experience from beginning to end. Upon entering the shop I meet with Robert. We sat in the back and discuss my ideas. He asked several questions to... Read More get to my realization of what I wanted for my wedding. Since I did not have a color scheme or theme. Robert was very helpful in showing pictures and giving me ideas. I finally decided on bold vibrant flowers since, my reception tables had white tablecloths and settings. I wanted something to pop! Robert delivered. My tables were decorated beautifully and my bouquet and boutonnieres were waiting for me in my bridal suite when I arrived at my venue. The wedding cake was also beautifully decorated. I definitely would use Madison again in the future, not only for weddings but for any occasion that requires beautiful fresh flowers. Thank you Robert and your staff for all you did. My husband and I appreciate your work. God Bless

Reviewed on 8/02/2017

First and foremost, I must thank my wedding venue Giando's on the Water for giving me such high recommendations to contract Madison Florist and in particular Robert for all my floral needs. From the initial contact and those to follow, Robert was able to hear out our ideas and... Read More make of our wedding day a memorable event of a lifetime. Even when we considered being out of our initial budget Robert was kind enough to work with us keeping all the ideas present with minor modifications. Robert's flexibility, assurance, and professionalism was instrumental in making this day unforgettable. Thanks Robert and staff you were A+!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kristy D

Robert and Madison Florist did an amazing job on our flowers and was so great to work with!! Robert has a creative eye and knew exactly what we wanted. He listened and delivered on everything he said he would do. The flowers were even better than we imagined and I'm so happy we... Read More chose them!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Daniel D

We celebrated our wedding on May 27, 2017. My wife was looking for a very detailed and specific type of centerpiece for the tables. We worked with Robert and he was very pleasant to work with and attentive to our requests. We were very happy with how all the flowers came out,... Read More and the day of the wedding everything was delivered on time with no issues. Everyone in the wedding complimented us on the flowers and the centerpieces. Also we thought that their prices were very fair. We would definitely recommend Robert and Madison Floral to anyone planning a wedding. photo0.jpg

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Marilia Q

We celebrated our daughter's Quinceanera on April 8, 2017, THANK GOD we found Robert Agge at Madison Florist, he did a fantastic job on center pieces for reception tables and beautiful boutonnieres and corsages for the court. Since we meet him, he was very enthusiastic and... Read More contributed with the ideas of my daughters and his. Thank you Robert for all your help and making my daughter's 15 dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Y M

My experience with Madison Florist taught me to research a vendor really well despite great reviews on the Knot. Robert at first comes across as someone who is going to make your wedding an unforgettable experience but he only brought stress to my planning and empty promises.... Read More Samples looked nothing like the pictures we had agreed on and emails were always answered late. It seems he did not care to put an effort into making my samples by using many flowers or even fresh ones. I was getting overcharged for arrangements that were not worth the price. I am so glad I chose to not go forward with this vendor and save myself a lot of anguish in my wedding night.

2017-07-06T10:03:59 Response from the vendor

We at Madison Florist sincerely appreciate the efforts that clients make reaching out to us for their event. While we try our utmost to fulfill the vision of our clients. You obviously feel that we have fallen short and for that we are truly sorry.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Christine S

I LOVED my floral arrangements from Robert. Flowers were the least of my worries when planning my May wedding, and for whatever reason I was just expecting them to look OK. I sent Robert pictures of what I was imagining, and he nailed the look ... actually they turned out better... Read More than the photos pinned on my Pinterest board! He was a pleasure to deal with and worked with me on price which I appreciated. I'm still getting compliments from guests a month later.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Deborah C

First of all Robert Agge is an absolute gem!! From the first day I spoke to him he made me feel super comfortable, and Im not an easy person to please. My wedding was June 24th 2017 at terrace on the park. I told Robert my vision and how I wanted my flowers to look and he full... Read More filled my request. My centerpieces were amazing my guests were blown away. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous dripping with bling, my bridal party had gorgeous bouquets. Everything was just fantastic, my guests were blown away. I would highly recommend Madison Florist to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Thai A

Our wedding venue was Terrace on the Park. We were given a list and I got to calling. When I called Madison Florist, Rob picked up and did not skip a beat! I had over a million questions which he answered. Soon after, we scheduled an appointment to meet in person. He was very... Read More flexible given I was travelling for work and could not meet during the week. I sent him a few pictures and he quickly grasped my vision. When it came time to see my vision in person, I was amazed! I went with my Maid of Honor and Mom and he was very welcoming. Felt like we had been working with him for months. All the floral arrangements were spectacular! Our guests were amazed and needless to say, all the centerpieces were taken by our guests. I would highly recommend Rob. He was a pleasure to work with. His warm spirit did not go unnoticed. I would definitely use his services! One happy bride and groom!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 JoAnn R

We had our wedding at Terrace on the Park February 11, 2017. We loved working with Robert. He listened to what we wanted, shared photos and showed samples to make it just what we wanted. He gave us advice and we ended up with simply elegant flowers. From the boutonnières, the... Read More corsages, the flower girls bouquet, rose petals for her basket, the bridesmaids bouquets to my beautiful bouquet and the flowers for my centerpieces everything was perfect. Robert was great to work with and I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily P

I got married on May 20, 2017. I worked with Robert Agge for over a year on my floral arrangements. He saw my vision immediately and made me a sample that I was so happy with. All throughout the planning, Robert was so accommodating and made sure I felt comfortable with every... Read More step we made. The day of my wedding I was so unbelievably happy with how the centerpieces, chuppah, and the extra details came out. The guests also gave positive feedback with how everything looked. When booking a florist for any event, Robert is your guy. He also did my bridal shower which I was so pleased with. His creativity, willing to please his clients, and flexibility alone makes him the best choice. Thank you Robert for making my wedding even more beautiful!!! Emily Photo credit- B-freed wedding photography/Brian Friedman

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Denise B

We used Madison Florist for our wedding at Giando's on the Water on June 3rd. Robert was wonderful. From the moment we walked in, I knew we made the right choice by selecting Madison. He was very organized and had everything highlighted on what I wanted and what needed to be... Read More done so everything went smoothly that day. People are still talking about my bouquets and centerpieces. Robert was a pleasure to work with and I will still continue to use him from any occasion I have. :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 BELFOR G

We used Madison Florists for our arch, table centerpieces, cocktail hour arrangements, bouquets, sweetheart table arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. Having never planned a wedding before, my partner (now husband) and I were not sure what to expect. Robert... Read More was very helpful and interviewed us to understand what we wanted and what we wanted our guests to remember. He offered several suggestions and had tons of pictures for us to choose from. My partner however had located a beautiful floral arrangement on-line and sent a pic to Robert for our centerpieces. Robert liked the centerpiece pic and assured us he could replicate it. We met with Robert several times and he made sample arrangements for our review. On our wedding day the floral arrangements were great. Madison Florist did not disappoint. Robert assured us all of the flowers would be perfect and they were. We loved hearing our guests gasp when they saw all of the floral arrangements in the beautifully decorated Penthouse room at Terrace on the Park in Queens, NY. Great job Robert. Thanks for your part in making our day extra special.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Daryle M

Robert did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely stunning. Super easy to work with from start to finish. Thank you for the perfect bouquet & the tree on the place card table was just gorgeous!!! Can't recommend enough!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Greta W

Robert was fantastic, and the flowers for our wedding were beautiful! I was particularly happy with my bridal bouquet. I would highly recommend Madison Florist.