a botanically-inspired design company

We are a full-service event florist and decorator, specializing in natural, organic styles that offer a lush and romantic aesthetic. With high attention to detail and a fresh and current take on design, we aim to exceed your expectations and leave you and your guests raving about the beauty of your floral designs! We take floristy to a new level, providing services that fully encompass the visuals of your day. Thank you for your interest in Madison House Designs!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving the Greater Columbus, Ohio Area, Columbus, OH Serving the Greater Columbus, Ohio Area (614) 561-0135
PINTEREST

Flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Velvet T

Lynette did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! From the very first time I contacted her she put me at ease. We had a few emails about what I was looking for and then I met at her house in Marysville for a consult. All I knew was that I wanted purple and ivory as the main... Read More colors for the flowers. She did a wonderful job on giving me different options to pick from. After our initial meeting the rest of our communication was over email or on the phone. My budget was very tight and she was able to give me what I wanted and still give me a very fair price! She put everything in a spreadsheet which really helped me to understand how my money was being spent, and organized what flowers and ribbons would be used. Lynette always returned any message from me in a timely manner. She is very nice, and extremely easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers! They were everything I wanted and more! The roses she used were HUGE and all the other flowers were great too! The bouquets lasted a full week after the wedding too! I had to get the flowers the day before the wedding because we were heading out of town. Lynette did a great job on boxing and packaging all the flowers and making sure the would stay cold during the transport. The flowers ended up being in the boxes for well over 12 hours and when we took them out of the boxes they still looked great! I had so many comments on the flowers and my bridesmaids loved, loved, loved them! They looked great in my pictures too! Overall, I had a wonderful experience with Lynette! She listened to everything I said and put it all together for me! I never worried about how the flowers would turn out. I knew she would do an amazing job, and she absolutely did! I would suggest Lynette's services to anyone and everyone! She did just an amazing job! Thank you Lynette!!!!!!!

2011-10-28T11:59:02 Response from the vendor

Velvet,Thank you SO MUCH for this AWESOME review! You are so kind and it was great working with you! I can't believe they were in the box for 12 hours!!! I loved seeing your pictures afterwards! You looked absolutely gorgeous! Thank you again. I really... Read Less Read More

Phenomenal flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Michelle K

Lynette did an outstanding job on my flowers! Her prices were more reasonable than the other florists I contacted, and her bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely goreous! I gave her some general preferences in colors and flower types, and she ranwith it in creating awesome... Read More suggestions. She was also sensitive to my budget. She provided suggestions of ways to accomplish the look I wanted at a lower cost by offering similar (but less expensive flowers). So many of my guest made a point to compliment me on on the beautiful flowers. My only learning is to use inexpensive vases for the centerpieces so the guests can take them home!

2011-10-28T11:56:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review! It was so great working with you. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to do your flowers! I love being able to show other brides the pictures of your bouquets.... they were so wonderfully colorful!... Read Less Read More

Lynette is so nice! Flowers are absolutely beautif

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Zheng F

Working with Lynette was one of the best parts of my wedding planning! I contacted a few in the process, some are not very excited in finding a meeting time that works for my schedule, to say the least. Everyone is busy. True. So this makes Lynette's friendliness an instant... Read More standout. Not only did Lynette get back to my phone calls quickly, she was so willing to find a discussion time that works for me. I've always felt the most help from her. Lynette was also accommodating in how we communicate. I didn't have to travel to Marysville as I didn't have the time. I found email the most convenient, and Lynette was very happy to work together that way-- It's amazing how good we can finalize by emails. What Lynette does best, is to think for the details before I even started realizing them. She's also very straightforward telling me where we're going. She organized our plan in clear spreadsheet, including the floral arrangement, the accessories, and all the time-lines. My worries are gone before they even appeared! My guests commented the flowers are stunning. They very happily took arrangements home. The best part is, as one of my friend put it: despite the obvious amount of planing, you look fresh and not tired at all -- that is because I have Lynette's help (other wonderful professionals too)! If you are like me, easily get worried, carried away by details and - excuse me - don't have the luxury of time to plan details 5 year in advance, I'd highly recommend work together with Lynette.

2011-07-29T13:02:13 Response from the vendor

Dear Muriel,Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was so great working with you and getting to know you. I really appreciated your trust in my creative ideas, and was so happy that you liked my ideas and chose to work with me.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Marlo B

The flowers were beautiful! They were exactly what I envisioned. I appreciated that they were able to conceptualize my ideas into fruition! What an art. They were able to accommodate all of our needs and to quickly adjust if needed. I highly recommend them to meet your... Read More needs.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Melissa L

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Karri B

I would highly recommend Madison House Designs as a florist to any bride. They did a great job of helping me to create the exact look I was looking for. They were also very willing to help me create a specific look while sticking around my budget. On the day of my wedding,... Read More they were extremely organized with delivering the flower and setting them up. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I was very happy with Madison House Designs!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Amy M

Lynnette at Madison House Designs was so friendly and reasonable to work with as we sought out our floral vendor. She understood our price range and didn't exceed our budget. We felt we had an average budget for florals but received a better than average experience and or... Read More flowers looked amazing....from guys and girls flowers, to florals for the cake (which they put on the cake even though they didn't have to), to petals for floating candles and centerpieces. I will definitely use Madison House Designs for floral needs in the future.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kara S

I didn't realize how much I cared about flowers until I met with the wonderful team at Madison House. From my first consultation, these ladies put together beautiful recipes for the arrangements and bouquets for my wedding and went out of their way to make flowers unique and... Read More everything I ever wanted. Lynette, you were an absolute dream and I can't speak highly enough of you and your team. Your communication, cooperation, patience when we got a little crazy, creativity, vision, and collaboration are so appreciated - you are one of a kind. I was beyond thrilled with the flowers at my wedding because of your vision. I highly recommend Madison House to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lindsey B

Our flowers were gorgeous! Lynette really worked with us to find affordable options for our flowers that were simply stunning. We changed our order probably 2 or 3 times and each time was simple and easy to do! My one piece of feedback would be that they do take awhile to... Read More respond to emails, so I'd call whenever possible!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Danielle I

Absolutely loved working with Madison House Designs! I was so excited to see what my flowers turned out to be and I was not disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren K

Our flowers were amazing and exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day!! Lynette was SUPER wonderful to work with! She was timely and organized and flexible!! We got so many compliments on how unique and lovely the flowers were...not to mention they were very affordable!!! I... Read More would HIGHLY recommend Madison House Designs!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kiersten J

We truly cannot say enough good things about Madison House Designs. Our flowers were the biggest part of our wedding decor, and they BEYOND exceeded my expectations! Lynette was so easy to communicate with, and made sure everything was set up without flaw. Thank you so much for... Read More making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Samantha R

Oh my goodness I cannot rave enough about Madison House Designs! I was absolutely in awe of our flowers for our wedding on 5/13/17 and cannot wait for photos from our photographer so I can admire them for years to come! I teared up when my bouquet was brought to me and could not... Read More have dreamed up a more perfect collection of florals to compliment our style and truly make our reception and ceremony romantic and special. The process was so smooth and accommodating and I would recommend you book Madison House for your wedding in a heartbeat! Thank you for making my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kimberly R

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! The process of picking out flowers at our initial consultation was efficient. Lynette is very knowledgeable on which flowers and colors would look good together. Going into the consultation, I had no idea which flowers I... Read More wanted, but Lynette had great ideas after I described my thoughts to her. All of the flowers and bouquets were delivered to the wedding on time and were set up with no problems. Madison House Designs was recommended to me by a friend and I would definitely continue the recommendation to all other brides in Columbus!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alena M

Lisa was really fantastic to work with! My flowers looked beautiful. Lisa worked with my mom and I from the beginning and everything was laid out really nicely and it was easy to understand exactly what the flowers were going to look like.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Lauren J

Our flowers turned out better than I could have imagined!! Lynette was amazing. My mom and I originally went to the Worthington office where we created 'digital flower recipes' which really helped us visualize how everything would look. They helped us figure out what we wanted... Read More and kept to our budget. Lynette took our ideas and inspiration pictures and made them a reality. They were also more than happy to take a piece from my mother's wedding dress to wrap my bouquet-it turned out perfectly. The boutonnieres, greenery on the tables, flowers on the cake, petals on the aisle, all the bouquets... everything was beyond perfect. Thank you Lynette!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Emily B

I would give 10 stars if I could. Lynette and her team were very easy to work with and executed my dream perfectly. I still get compliments on my flowers and centerpieces a year later! The flowers were probably my second favorite part of my wedding besides getting married ;-)... Read More I would recommend Madison House to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Abby M

My husband and I just got married on April 22, 2017 and we absolutely LOVED our flowers from Madison House Designs! From the beginning, Lisa was a HUGE help. She was super flexible with my schedule and would allow me to call or text her pretty much any day/time to chat. Our... Read More centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely stunning! We had tall centerpieces and short centerpieces that consisted of submerged flowers with floating candles on top. It was magical. I was also blown away with my bridal bouquet. They truly know how to put together amazing floral arrangements and I highly recommend them to any future bride!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Tara B

Lynette and her team went WAY above and beyond for our day. I had a vision and she exceeded all of my expectations. I had went to a few florists and when I met Lynette I instantly knew I wanted her to be a part of our day. She genuinely cares about her clients and worked within... Read More my budget. I would recommend Madison House Designs to any future couple and will be using her for all of my floral needs for the future as well! THANK YOU again Lynette!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Abby B

I absolutely loved the flowers and decor that Madison House Designs provided for my wedding. Everything was stunning and exactly how I imagined it to be! I wanted something unique and they did not disappoint. I literally showed some pictures of things I found on Pinterest... Read More and they made it happen! We are so thrilled with our choice to work them.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mandy K

Lisa, Lynette, and there rest of the staff went above and beyond! They are incredibly easy to work with, they helped bring what I envisioned to life and the final result was beyond words!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Susan H

We had a great experience with Lynette and Madison House! They knew exactly what would work well in the season and created beautiful pieces for us. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Haley R

I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when it came to flowers and Lynette was the best to work with, she took what ideas I had and made them into something beautiful. I loved our flowers, they were different then the same traditional ones and really incorporated with the... Read More theme of the wedding. Lynette was so friendly and helpful with everthing.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kellie S

Lynette and crew did such a wonderful job with our flowers. Every interaction we had was easy and inspiring. I had met with a couple of other flower vendors, but Lynette by far and the most vision into how to transform one pin on my pinterest page into the perfect wedding... Read More concept. I can't recommend Madison House/Flowers on High enough.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Diane C

They did a great job with our flowers they went abound and beyond! I highly recommend Madison House Designs, you can't go wrong!

Lynette Higginbotham

2003 OSU graduate with a degree in landscape horticulture interior plant designer and lanscape designer gone florist mom of four enjoying working in our large flower barn situated on an old apple farm in the country