a botanically-inspired design company

We are a full-service event florist and decorator, specializing in natural, organic styles that offer a lush and romantic aesthetic. With high attention to detail and a fresh and current take on design, we aim to exceed your expectations and leave you and your guests raving about the beauty of your floral designs! We take floristy to a new level, providing services that fully encompass the visuals of your day. Thank you for your interest in Madison House Designs!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving the Greater Columbus, Ohio Area, Columbus, OH Serving the Greater Columbus, Ohio Area (614) 561-0135
PINTEREST

Flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Velvet T

Lynette did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! From the very first time I contacted her she put me at ease. We had a few emails about what I was looking for and then I met at her house in Marysville for a consult. All I knew was that I wanted purple and ivory as the main... Read More colors for the flowers. She did a wonderful job on giving me different options to pick from. After our initial meeting the rest of our communication was over email or on the phone. My budget was very tight and she was able to give me what I wanted and still give me a very fair price! She put everything in a spreadsheet which really helped me to understand how my money was being spent, and organized what flowers and ribbons would be used. Lynette always returned any message from me in a timely manner. She is very nice, and extremely easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers! They were everything I wanted and more! The roses she used were HUGE and all the other flowers were great too! The bouquets lasted a full week after the wedding too! I had to get the flowers the day before the wedding because we were heading out of town. Lynette did a great job on boxing and packaging all the flowers and making sure the would stay cold during the transport. The flowers ended up being in the boxes for well over 12 hours and when we took them out of the boxes they still looked great! I had so many comments on the flowers and my bridesmaids loved, loved, loved them! They looked great in my pictures too! Overall, I had a wonderful experience with Lynette! She listened to everything I said and put it all together for me! I never worried about how the flowers would turn out. I knew she would do an amazing job, and she absolutely did! I would suggest Lynette's services to anyone and everyone! She did just an amazing job! Thank you Lynette!!!!!!!

2011-10-28T11:59:02 Response from the vendor

Velvet,Thank you SO MUCH for this AWESOME review! You are so kind and it was great working with you! I can't believe they were in the box for 12 hours!!! I loved seeing your pictures afterwards! You looked absolutely gorgeous! Thank you again. I really... Read Less Read More

Phenomenal flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Michelle K

Lynette did an outstanding job on my flowers! Her prices were more reasonable than the other florists I contacted, and her bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely goreous! I gave her some general preferences in colors and flower types, and she ranwith it in creating awesome... Read More suggestions. She was also sensitive to my budget. She provided suggestions of ways to accomplish the look I wanted at a lower cost by offering similar (but less expensive flowers). So many of my guest made a point to compliment me on on the beautiful flowers. My only learning is to use inexpensive vases for the centerpieces so the guests can take them home!

2011-10-28T11:56:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review! It was so great working with you. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to do your flowers! I love being able to show other brides the pictures of your bouquets.... they were so wonderfully colorful!... Read Less Read More

Lynette is so nice! Flowers are absolutely beautif

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Zheng F

Working with Lynette was one of the best parts of my wedding planning! I contacted a few in the process, some are not very excited in finding a meeting time that works for my schedule, to say the least. Everyone is busy. True. So this makes Lynette's friendliness an instant... Read More standout. Not only did Lynette get back to my phone calls quickly, she was so willing to find a discussion time that works for me. I've always felt the most help from her. Lynette was also accommodating in how we communicate. I didn't have to travel to Marysville as I didn't have the time. I found email the most convenient, and Lynette was very happy to work together that way-- It's amazing how good we can finalize by emails. What Lynette does best, is to think for the details before I even started realizing them. She's also very straightforward telling me where we're going. She organized our plan in clear spreadsheet, including the floral arrangement, the accessories, and all the time-lines. My worries are gone before they even appeared! My guests commented the flowers are stunning. They very happily took arrangements home. The best part is, as one of my friend put it: despite the obvious amount of planing, you look fresh and not tired at all -- that is because I have Lynette's help (other wonderful professionals too)! If you are like me, easily get worried, carried away by details and - excuse me - don't have the luxury of time to plan details 5 year in advance, I'd highly recommend work together with Lynette.

2011-07-29T13:02:13 Response from the vendor

Dear Muriel,Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was so great working with you and getting to know you. I really appreciated your trust in my creative ideas, and was so happy that you liked my ideas and chose to work with me.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Tara B

Lynette and her team went WAY above and beyond for our day. I had a vision and she exceeded all of my expectations. I had went to a few florists and when I met Lynette I instantly knew I wanted her to be a part of our day. She genuinely cares about her clients and worked within... Read More my budget. I would recommend Madison House Designs to any future couple and will be using her for all of my floral needs for the future as well! THANK YOU again Lynette!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Abby B

I absolutely loved the flowers and decor that Madison House Designs provided for my wedding. Everything was stunning and exactly how I imagined it to be! I wanted something unique and they did not disappoint. I literally showed some pictures of things I found on Pinterest... Read More and they made it happen! We are so thrilled with our choice to work them.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Mandy K

Lisa, Lynette, and there rest of the staff went above and beyond! They are incredibly easy to work with, they helped bring what I envisioned to life and the final result was beyond words!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Susan H

We had a great experience with Lynette and Madison House! They knew exactly what would work well in the season and created beautiful pieces for us. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Haley R

I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when it came to flowers and Lynette was the best to work with, she took what ideas I had and made them into something beautiful. I loved our flowers, they were different then the same traditional ones and really incorporated with the... Read More theme of the wedding. Lynette was so friendly and helpful with everthing.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kellie S

Lynette and crew did such a wonderful job with our flowers. Every interaction we had was easy and inspiring. I had met with a couple of other flower vendors, but Lynette by far and the most vision into how to transform one pin on my pinterest page into the perfect wedding... Read More concept. I can't recommend Madison House/Flowers on High enough.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Diane C

They did a great job with our flowers they went abound and beyond! I highly recommend Madison House Designs, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Grace A

Absolutely loved our experience with Madison House! We initially communicated with them through our venue (The Worthington Inn--also fantastic) and I think some things got lost in translation, so when we got our initial quote back it didn't really look like what I had... Read More envisioned. So I called and set up an appointment to discuss, and my mother and I went in to their cute little store in Worthington. The appointment was wonderful--the computer program they used allowed us to look at price points and photos for each individual flower that went into the different bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements, so we got a very good sense of what the flowers would look like and were able to stay well under budget. They had great suggestions about how to save some money on the flowers, like suggesting alternate blooms and different styled centerpieces. And then on my wedding day, the flowers were even more beautiful than I was expecting! I wasn't originally planning to preserve my bouquet after the wedding, but I ended up loving it so much that I decided I wanted to keep it! Beautiful flowers at reasonable prices with a keen eye towards design--I would absolutely recommend Madison House to anybody! And thanks to The Worthington Inn for suggesting them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sandy W

Lynette designed the floral arrangements for our wedding on October 7. She did an amazing job and absolutely nailed my vision. Throughout the year of wedding planning, we had two meetings, and after the initial consult, I received a detailed spreadsheet of the exact prices and... Read More pictures of the flowers she would be incorporating. I thought that was extremely professional and I knew exactly what we were paying for. And not to mention, I felt her prices were extremely reasonable for the product we received. I have honestly never seen floral arrangements like the ones she designed for my wedding. It was the icing on the cake for everything we had planned and just accented all the other decorations, outfits and the venue. I told Lynette I wanted my bouquet to look like something from a Pinterest photo shoot and she delivered! It was huge, organic, intricate, textured and just stunning. We got so many compliments on the flowers. I seriously wish the arrangements could live forever because they were that beautiful! Her work is awesome! Show her some inspiration, give her creative freedom, and she will go above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Vera F

I absolutely loved my flowers. I worked with Lisa who is phenomenal! I showed her some pinterest inspirations, and she had several options for me and was willing to work within my budget. On my wedding day, the flowers were delivered on the agreed time in perfect condition. My... Read More flowers lasted all day and still looked great the next morning. I highly recommend this business.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah K

Madison House Designs and Lynette were AMAZING! We loved working with them and the flowers were just stunning. We got married on September 10th at the Ohio Statehouse and Madison House was recommended to us by our wedding planner. After meeting with Lynette, I knew her team... Read More would deliver on everything we talked about. Our vision came together with the florals and Lynette made that possible! We would highly recommend Madison House to anyone looking for high quality service, beautiful and creative arrangements and thoughtful planning! Thank you Lynette and Madison House!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Rebecca F

Madison House design did an amazing job putting my vision into a reality on our wedding day! Everything from our centerpieces to bouquets and boutonnieres came out so beautiful. Lynette was a joy to work with as well!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Megan W

Working with Lynette and Madison House Designs was incredible. Let me first say that I am from out of state, so I really wasn't sure what to expect as far as flowers go, as I'm not a "flower kind of girl". Lynette and her team (Lisa especially!) were on point from the start.... Read More They took their time explaining the different options, and answered all of my questions, which there were tons! I also appreciate the fact that I had a very small order (my bouquet, two bridesmaid bouquets, and 6 aisle flowers), but I was never treated like I only had a small order. The flowers were delivered right on time, and were stunning! They setup/attached the aisle flowers too, an added benefit! Thanks Lynnette and Madison House Designs for helping make my wedding day look - (and smell) Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lara S

We loved all the flowers provided by Madison House Designs. They took the time to meet with us one on one without extra cost even before we booked them. Lisa did a great job listening to what I wanted and making my vision come to life for a great price. They put together all... Read More of our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and ceremony flowers. We were also able to order bulk flowers from them to create our own centerpieces. The flowers were beautiful and added a special touch to the wedding. Thanks Madison House for doing a great job!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sarah K

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I didn't know much about flowers and Lynette took my few ideas and a couple pictures and made the boquets and center pieces match my vision perfectly!! Affordable, professional, and so knowledgeable! Your flowers will be your favorite... Read More enhancement at your reception if you go with Lynette!

2016-07-25T17:43:55 Response from the vendor

Dear 6/25 bride, thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments and for taking the time to post such a perfect review of our services. We greatly appreciate your kind words and your business! Congratulations!!! Lynette

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 April H

I loved working with Lisa. She took my vision for my wedding and made it come to life. Our flowers looked so amazing at our wedding. Love Madison House.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Danielle G

I initially didn't care about flowers at my wedding, but my mom insisted so I went with Madison House. I was so impressed the day of the wedding. They had not only listened to my preferences and ideas, but they took them and went leaps and bounds ahead of my expectations. I... Read More wanted to citrus fruit used, as my wedding was citrus themed, and they did wonderfully. They also stayed within my budget without sacrificing the style I was looking for. I highly recommend going with Madison House, you seriously will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We ordered all of our bouquets and flowers for our cake through Lynette and she was an absolute treasure to work with! She understood exactly what we wanted and all of the flowers were gorgeous and perfect!!! I made sure and told everyone that commented on them were we got them... Read More from. If ever I have a reason to order flowers again she is definitely the first person I would call!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Kaitlyn M

I loved working with Lynette! I don’t know much about flowers and she was so patient, helpful and creative. I came to her with pictures of floral arrangements that I liked, our table layout and a high level vision for the reception. I felt so comfortable with her ideas and... Read More expertise that I told her to take it from there. The final product exceeded any expectations that I had for our bouquets and reception flower arrangements. Everything was absolutely perfect! I got compliments on the flowers all night and many guests took arrangements after because they were too beautiful to go to waste. Lynette also runs a very organized business. She was accommodating to our budget, very timely with any revisions or questions and was a pleasure to meet with!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Nicole B

I cannot rave about Lynette enough. She did my flowers for my wedding this past October. I wanted something a little non-traditional - more vintage, and oh my gosh did she deliver. These flowers were absolutely beautiful, and at such a great price point. I kept getting... Read More compliments all night on them.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Tara C

Lynette did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding! I had some idea of what I wanted and the color scheme when I initially met with her, but had a difficult time articulating exactly what I was looking for. Lynette was able to ask some questions, pull up some... Read More pictures, and create exactly what I had in mind for our bouquets. In order to save money, we weren't even planning to order center pieces for our reception tables but Lynette came up with a way to create center pieces that were very reasonably priced and fit into our budget. She was also easy to reach and responded quickly to emails and calls during the planning process. Everything turned out beautifully and I'm so happy we chose to work with Lynette and Madison House Designs!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Lauren W

Above and beyond! She took my ideas and ran with it while maintaining my budget. I didn't think what I was looking for could be possible. She was comparable to the DIY places that why would I do it myself when I could have someone do it for me for just a little bit more? I... Read More am SO glad I went with Lynette! Her centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres- just a show stopper! I STILL have people talking about all of them. My flowers stayed perfectly in tact the entire day and night!

Lynette Higginbotham

2003 OSU graduate with a degree in landscape horticulture interior plant designer and lanscape designer gone florist mom of four enjoying working in our large flower barn situated on an old apple farm in the country