Madonna Inn

(9)

San Luis Obispo, CA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A Place Where Traditions Begin…

Renowned for its timeless elegance, Madonna Inn’s allure is experienced in its distinct guestrooms, over 1,000 acres of pristine rolling hills, resort amenities and enchanting indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception settings, ranging from an elegant ballroom to an outdoor “Secret Garden”.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

100 Madonna Rd., San Luis Obispo, CA

All that glitters is gold

1/04/2014 Suzi Y

The sparkly venue matches the service. I worked with Kristen, and she was amazing. We had the wedding in their new Secret Garden in January, and I was concerned about the weather, so Kristen helped orchestrate serving hot apple cider and tea for our approximately 175 guests. It ended up being a beautiful day, hovering a little under 70 degrees, but it's still a little chilly in the high 60s, and the small detail was truly appreciated by our guests. We had a Persian ceremony, and the Inn was extremely accommodating to every request to make the ceremony seamless. Our wedding was in the Garden Room, where the chandeliers sparkle in every photograph, and our rehearsal dinner was in the Gay 90s dining area, which fit our large family of 80 people. I wish for the rehearsal dinner I had ordered the steak instead of fish for guests, since it is a steak house, but I wanted to hold off until the reception (I highly recommend the rib eye.) I wasn't crazy about the chairs in the Garden Room, so Kristen helped organize bringing in chairs from an outside vendor. We also had a cocktail hour in the Venetian Room the day before. I love the versatility of the Inn, and that every space made every event have it's own unique vibe with it's carefully coordinated decor. We also opted to give our guests portraits as our wedding guest favor, and they found their way into the pages of the Huffington Post. Each room is stunningly special, and this venue will inspire your guests and is for a couple looking for something creative and a one-of-a-kind experience. Our wedding party moved over to the pool after the reception, and the Inn was super kind, leaving it open a little late. I highly recommend this location for the decor, versatility, food, cake (so delicious!), service and convenience. My only regret is having hired an outside coordinator. Kristen mentioned that it wasn't necessary and she was right. The Madonna Inn is a well-oiled machine and their service really made my wedding planner look sub-par in comparison.

WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH, AMAZING VENUE

9/22/2012 TED H

CIPI AND ALL THE STAFF DID A WONDERFUL JOB TO HAVE OUR SPECIAL DAY GO SMOOTHLY. THE VENUE WAS BEAUTIFUL. WE USED THE GARDEN ROOM AND THE DECOR WAS PERFECT. THANKS TO ALL THE BANQUET STAFF!! THE FOOD SURPASSED OUR EXPECTATIONS!!

CAKE!

6/11/2011 Dana A

Instead of a traditional horribly expensive wedding cake we opted to do a Madonne 8" round cake in Pink Champagne and a full sheet cake in Black Forest and Raspberry Delight. Not only did it taste amazing, but they decorated it beautifully for us! You can spend a few extra bucks and they'll decorate it however you want rather than using the traditional Madonna decorations. They weren't very easy to communicate with over the phone/online but if you go in there things work out perfectly! Our cake was gorgeous and delicious for only $175! Decorated in our wedding colors and we had WAY more than enough to feed all around 90-100 people at the wedding!

Great price for central coast location

11/27/2010 Heather N

Great Venue and very helpful.

Such a special cake and it tasted great!!!

6/05/2010 Kirsten M

The cake from Madonna Inn was the biggest hit at our wedding! I highly reccomend their cakes for your next event!

Best Wedding!!

10/16/2010 Gail B

The Madonna Inn is a wonderful place, just to visit as everyone knows, but to have a wedding there is something else! The Madonna Inn is one of the most unique places in California to have a wedding. Alexis Gaffney, the event coordinator, was so nice and helpful in the coordinating of our wedding. She is very friendly, easy to work worth, and very on top of everything. We could not have asked for a better location than the Madonna Inn, it suited our personal style to the T.

Great Cake

6/26/2010 Claire G

We decided to do individual cakes instead of one large wedding cake to save money. The Madonna Inn cakes were just what we wanted. Fresh with lots of different flavors that looked beautiful. We ordered 9 cakes and they were all eaten for under $500. What more can I say!

Fantastic Charm

7/02/2010 Melissa M

There is a ton of quirk and charm at Madonna Inn and some great service as well! Don't leave without trying their cakes and pies!

Review for Madonna Inn

4/17/2004 gina n

They had an amazing wedding package. Everything was taken care of for us, worry free, with an amazing price!!!!

Send Email