Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Music

2160 Spruce St, Denver, CO (303) 883-8136

Best night

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Rachelle B

Maestro music was easy to work with and was attentive to what my fiance and I wanted. Fred was so much fun! He ensured that the night went smoothly, everyone had a great time and made it comfortable and seamless. We had multiple guests tell us how great the music and DJ was, he... Read More made our night memorable and I would have never chosen anyone else to DJ our wedding!!

LOVED!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lauren H

My husband and I LOVED our DJ! He listened to our requests and honored them. He did a wonderful job with both the ceremony and reception. He even came out and danced with us! So many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. I highly recommend!!

Fred is great!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kirstie W

I used Fred for my wedding in June, and he was phenomenal! We changed our songs multiple times, and he worked with us to make sure that the correct song was played at every interval. He was quick to respond to emails, and was not at all bothered by my constant song changes. He... Read More was extremely upbeat and was excellent at picking the appropriate songs for the wedding to get people moving. He even got out on the dance floor with everyone, which I loved! I would recommend Fred to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ for any event.

our wedding experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Leigh P

Fred was great to work with on our big day. He arrived early to set up and with last minute ceremony changes had to move equipment to an upstairs location. He was extremely accommodating and worked hard to give us the experience we dreamed of.

DJ Fred is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Ashley L

Fred is the perfect DJ and he really made our day special. He provided music for both the ceremony and the reception and easily transitioned between the two parts of the day. He was upbeat, fun and read the crowd perfectly--there were always people out on the dance floor... Read More having a great time! He even got out and danced a bit himself to get the crowd going. Fred is very organized and easy to work with as well. He made the planning process extremely easy and took a lot of stress out of my day by being so reliable. I have received so many comments about what a wonderful job he did and how much fun our dance was! I highly recommend Maestro Mobile Music for any event but he really shines at weddings!

Brought energy and excitement to our big day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

DJ Fred was a blast to work with for our wedding day. We truly enjoyed his energy, excitement and amazing dance moves! He was able to listen to our wants and needs, adapt to any last minute changes and make the dance floor FUN! Fred also set-up beautiful lighting for our venue... Read More which transformed our elegant dining space to party central :) We would highly recommend him for any party or wedding, thanks Fred for everything!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Frederick did an awesome job at our wedding! He accommodated out schedule and came early to set up. He was so energetic and engaging during the reception. He coordinated the events that took place and was articulate and able to easily capture the attention of our guests. We... Read More gave him total freedom and he took requests, demonstrated dances and showed some amazing dance moves. All in all, we were extremely pleased with him and his work, as well as his value for the money.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Michelle R

I used Maestro Mobile Music for my wedding in March and Fred was the best. I really felt that he was a major reason why people were up dancing up until the very end of the night. He is great at reading a crowd and keeping people hyped up to stay dancing and have a great time. He... Read More is also great at announcing and very very professional. Overall could not have asked for a better DJ. Would honestly suggest to any friends or family to use him for any type of event that needs a DJ.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Can not say enough good things about the experience. Music was great, hosting was great, everything was awesome! HIGHLY recommend! Great price for a great night!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Elizabeth A

Frederick was wonderful from start to finish. From our very first phone call and meeting, he was professional and courteous, and it was very obvious he knew what he was doing. He worked with us to play music from every genre we liked, and really kept the party going! I will be... Read More recommending him to every bride that I know!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Elizabeth A

Good

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 jennifer f

Fred was really nice but played the wrong song for me to walk down the aisle. Otherwise everything else was good

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Beth F

Fred was very easy to work with. His knowledge of music (even the obscure stuff) was impressive and the way he arranged the playlists for both the ceremony and reception really made our wedding flow nicely. He really listened to what my vision was for our wedding and made it... Read More come to life. I'd hire him again if given the opportunity!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Karissa B

100% the best! Ceremony music and mics were perfect and words can't even express how much fun he made the dance! We all had a blast! Would highly recommend!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Fred did a phenomenal job with the music and getting our friends and family on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time dancing the night away, and he even got some of Craig's family on the dance floor that never dances! We were so impressed with the way he "read" the crowd... Read More and adjusted the music to what our guests wanted to dance to, and by the way he blended songs into the next. So many of our guests came up to us during and after the wedding commenting on what an amazing DJ we had! Fred was also very flexible and open to making announcements and adjustments as things came up. He did a wonderful job explaining the symbolism of our decorations to our guests (we had a thousand origami cranes places around the room). Also, we had a photobooth and were using the photos as a guestbook... but we forgot to mention that to the guests! Fred made the great suggestion to announce the photobooth and the importance of signing the photos for the guestbook; I hadn't even thought about finding a way to share that information with our guests, so his announcement was perfect! Fred made our reception such a fantastic occasion. His professionalism really helped everything go smoothly and we really appreciated the way he encouraged everyone to have fun. We were so lucky to have found him as our DJ!

STZ

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Sonja K

Fred was AWESOME!!! He was really fun and adaptable, and got out on the floor and danced! He was great!

Awesome DJ Services!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Tanya F

We really appreciated everything Fred did for us to get ready for our wedding, and the level of service he provided during our day. We had Fred on music for both our ceremony and reception, and we couldn't have asked for more. He knew exactly how to handle both situations, and... Read More had suggestions for every part. Even when we went totally unconventional and picked current songs for our ceremony music, he just went with it. Fred really helped the party keep moving, and he'd change the song when people weren't dancing. He was always open to request, and he even accommodated our family tradition of a giant "Hat Dance." Overall, Fred was a true professional, and it's clear he knows what he's doing. He's worth every dollar you spend with him.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Beth V

Fred was awesome at my wedding. He made sure the musicians during my ceremony could be heard and put a mike up for my officiant and myself and my groom could be heard also. The recipetion was great also. He played a lot of different music. I requested a song he didn't have... Read More and he found it on iTunes and purchased it so it could be played. He honored all the requests that were made and didn't play any music that we requested not be played. We all had a great time at my wedding.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Alyssa G

Fred at Maestro Mobile did an amazing job at our wedding. He was so nice to work with, really personalized our event and worked around our budget easily. He met with us beforehand to discuss what we wanted and was great throughout the entire process. He also checked in with us... Read More at the reception to make sure everything was going as we hoped. He just made the night run so smoothly. He also talked with our wedding coordinator before the wedding and was in constant communication with her about the little details. Nothing was overlooked or forgotten about. I felt so comfortable just giving him full control over the event and enjoying myself. I would HIGHLY recommend Fred to anyone looking for an amazing DJ service!

Great music overall!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Michelle S

The DJ (Fred) was great and played most of the music I wanted throughout the night. He played all of my "must play" songs and played them at the right times throughout the night. The only downside was that he did not announce one of the important events in the night (just... Read More started playing the music for it) so some people missed the horah which was a bummer. Overall, he was great and I got a lot of compliments on the music. We loved the playlist throughout the night and it made the night flow perfectly! Fred had great recommendations of songs and was very organized. He was a lot of fun at the wedding as well and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding (or other event) DJ. Thanks Fred for making our wedding so much fun!!!

Best DJ

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Katie L

What struck us immediately upon meeting Fred of Maestro Mobile Music was his kind personality and professionalism. Fred takes the time to get to know you as a couple, get to know your musical tastes and preferences and understand what type of atmosphere you want during your... Read More wedding. In addition to our reception, Fred also did our ceremony. The music was beautiful, could be heard crystal clear and was the perfect volume. It's obvious that Fred knows how to pick the best equipment and has the experience to use that equipment because our guests at our wedding could hear the entire ceremony even at our outdoor venue. There was never any feedback or "crackling" of microphones. Fred did such an amazing job keeping the flow of the reception. He has an amazing speaking voice and presence that lent itself well to introductions etc. He kept the dance floor moving the entire night - he had a way of reading the guests and understood what music was working and what wasn't. We really enjoyed working with Fred and we HIGHLY recommend him. You are in good hands with Maestro Mobile Music.

Fred is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Heather M

Love Fred to death. He is such a great guy, and very passionate about music. He met us and listened to our requests (like no rap or Beiber!!). We told him we loved classical music for dinner and oldies for dancing. Everyone loved the choices in music he played, and liked how he... Read More took requests. I loved how he found the song for our first dance (Nothing Else Matters- Apocalyptica), AND he played some "Du Hast" toward the end of the night. He came highly recommended by our wedding planner, who has worked with him on countless events. He is very fairly priced, but we got a steal when my MOH won a bridal package at a bridal show that included $200 off, including uplighting. I would recommend Fred to anyone who wants a DJ who know what he is doing and who really has passion for music.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 3/05/2012 Taryn M

Fred was fabulous -- we are both music fanatics and gave him a long list of what to play and what not to play, and he adhered to all of it, while at the same time playing songs similar to those we asked for and avoiding songs similar to those we didn't like. He kept the pace of... Read More the wedding right on track -- we didn't give him much to work with in terms of what we wanted, and he kept things running smoothly. He also worked through a few hitches (we had given him the wrong set of instructions for part of the dance, but as soon as we realized we had done so (as he was starting the dance) and let him know, he quickly adjusted without any problems).

Great, really fun!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Krista S

Frederick was an awesome choice for our wedding DJ! I met with him a couple of times prior to the wedding, and each time, he made me feel really comfortable. After hearing several stories about some really bad DJ’s, I was hesitant about the process of picking one and making... Read More sure I found someone who would really listen to what we wanted. We definitely found the right one! Frederick addressed all of my concerns and really listened to what I was looking for and the tone I wanted to set at our reception. He even set up an online play list for us to be able to listen to a bunch of ceremony music so we didn’t have to go searching somewhere else. My husband and I didn’t have a list of hundreds of songs we wanted played, but instead only gave him a few selections and described the types of music we like. From the fun we had at our reception, I’d say he filled in the rest really well! He even got down on the dance floor later in the evening, which was fun to watch J What I really liked about Frederick is that he gives you the option of having him be totally in the background, the life of the party, or somewhere in between. That’s great, because if you don’t want your DJ to take over, he won’t. The other thing is that he made absolutely sure he played the songs we requested, and that songs or types of music we didn’t want played, didn’t get played. That was really important to us and I knew I didn’t have to worry about it. We also chose to use the up-lighting he offers, and it was absolutely beautiful! Definitely worth it, and Frederick was great!

Rockin DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Danielle S

Fred was a fantastic DJ at our reception! He made it a personal event, while helping everything flow. Plus people danced ALL night! He was nice, professional and was terrific at his job!