Maggiano's

(3)

Schaumburg, IL

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Maggiano’s & Your Wedding – A Match Made in Heaven

Maggiano's Little Italy® is the perfect place to bring family and friends together to celebrate your wedding reception and rehearsal dinner. You’ll enjoy the wedding of a lifetime with great food, warm hospitality and the beautiful setting you deserve. Our Banquet Sales Managers will help you plan and execute a flawless event from start to finish.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Restaurant

1901 E. Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL

Second to None

5/18/2013 Diane H

I absolutely loved my wedding reception at Maggiano's Little Italy in Schaumburg. I did not want the same cookie cutter reception with a piece of beef and dry chicken. Especially since I am going to the same banquet hall for 3 weddings this year alone. I also wanted to be alone (no other weddings) and my husband wanted good food. So the grand ball room at Maggiano's was perfect for us! I guess we are snobs :) It was served family style - which works great from picky eaters and there was more than enough food for everyone. They were also very accommodating to anyone with a food allergy/intolerance - especially the gluten free people. We had some guests arrive in late due to airport delays and the staff immediately got them hot and fresh food upon their arrival. Every minor detail was attended to and it could not have been a more perfect event. We had a lot of different things going on (photo booth, brass band appearance, DJ) and it all went on without a hitch. Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with and all of my special requests/touches were met and exceeded. There were plenty of bartenders so time was not wasted waiting for a drink. Like any place, there is an event fee. While most banquet halls are 15-18%, this is 20% (which also gets taxed...I think it was 11.25% in Schaumburg). This was not my favorite part of it, especially since that is a huge part of the budget when you have 297 people on your guest list...but with the service provided, they earned it! I would do it all again in a heart beat!

pricey!

7/21/2012 Liz H

The room was really pretty. Going to Maggiano's, you know you're going to spend a lot of money. It was about $42/person! Yikes! My fiance's mother paid for this. She likes nice things, so she chose this place. The food was pretty good...not amazing. The service was fine. We had open bar, but we paid per drink (I think)...which I'm sure increased the price. I would not go here if you're on a tight budget!! Privacy--there are multiple other parties here... People walking around upstairs, where we were located. It can get loud outside. You'll have to have someone shut the doors. Maggiano's did put together a cute menu for each table. It was family style...so I can't imagine the price if it was a plated meal. No dessert was included. My mother-in-law bought and brought in a cake, which they cut up and served family style as well (lots of pieces of cake on a plate for each table). I'm not sure if there was a price for them cutting it. I know some places to charge. At least they boxed up all the leftovers for us, which was nice, and labeled the take home boxes for us too.

Fantastic Reception Venue

3/24/2012 Daniel G

We had an afternoon reception on saturday. We got a great deal here. Excellent food and service for the money. Very happy.

Send Email