Maggiano's Westfield Old Orchard Mall

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4999 Old Orchard Shopping Ctr, Skokie, IL

Food was alright

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Molade A

it was a good location as it was close to the hotel however the food service was slow so most of the guests were tired by the time dessert got there

Not all I thought it would be..

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Xochitl I

went through three wedding coordinators at Maggiano's, none of which communitcated my wishes. In the end, they did not look at my seating chart, or send me one, so I sat by the d.j in the corner with my husband. We also asked for signs on our chairs and they were at the wrong... Read More table. The salad sucked, and the food took too long to be served. Furthermore, I did not even see all of the dishes at my table.

great place for a reception

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Elizabeth C

After looking at many places for our reception we decided on Maggiano's because it was a great location and offered us the most for what we spent. We had so much food to eat, and all of it was very delicious! We had many compliments from our guest on how great everything... Read More tasted and how great the service was

Great food

Reviewed on 5/15/2010 Bee S

We were mostly happy with Maggiano's during the planning process. The food was great and all the guests loved it, and their prices are VERY reasonable for the area. They were very responsive to my e-mails and phone calls and very helpful and flexible throughout planning. My... Read More only minor complaints are as follows: -The contact I worked with to plan everything was not there the day of the wedding. The "captain" there the night of the wedding was not up to speed on what we had requested. Some decorations were never put out and a few things were set up incorrectly. -We were not allowed to set up in the room until 2 hours before the cocktail hour started, which presented problems for vendors. We had been told by a previous salesperson that nothing else would be in the room that day. -The bathrooms were not checked regularly and I had to ask someone to please go clean them up because there was water and towels all over.

TO Maggiano's Westfield Old Orchard Mall