Is this your business? claim it now

Maggie Austin Cake

Alexandria, VA

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings

Alexandria, VA

One of a Kind

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Ashley S

Maggie Austin is truly one of a kind. Not only are her cakes stunning, but they taste amazing! And the cakelets are so unique.

A-MAZING cake -- stunning and incredibly delicious

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Stefani B

I LOVE Maggie Austin cakes. I found them on my favorite wedding blog, Strictly Weddings. When I saw her cakes, I HAD to have one at my wedding. Maggie and her sister are so professional. The cake tasting itself was a lovely experience. Not only are her cakes works of art - they taste beyond delish. Maggie made a two tiered white cake for my wedding with ruffles and flowers that matched my wedding. It was mainly a ceremonial cake that I served the day after the wedding at my brunch but it was perfect. We ordered the white velvet cake with the peanut butter butter cream with chocolate chunks and the chocolate and hazelnut for the top tier. I can't express enough how amazing it was. Plus, they are giving us a fresh top tier for our anniversary! Now I just have to decide which flavor to get. I highly recommend. These cakes will wow you and your guests -- and they will taste amazing.

TO Maggie Austin Cake