Is this your business? claim it now

Maggie Flood

Sudbury, MA

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

357 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA (978) 443-7324

if you're looking for a dress that doesn't exist

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Liz L

I hated every dress I tried on in every bridal boutique. So I went to Nancy at Maggie Floods with a vision, and she created it! We worked together during multiple fittings to create a one-of-a-kind gown that was unique to me. If you're looking to be very involved in your gown,... Read More this is the place to go. Only 4 stars because Nancy is very laid back and "eclectic" and made me a little nervous with how close to the date of the wedding we came before the dress was finished. Also, when I opened the dress the morning of the wedding, there was a small hole where some stitches had fallen out on the waist seam (luckily, my mom had her sewing kit)!

Review for Maggie Flood

Reviewed on 9/28/2007 Jocelyn A

They made my dress from scratch to fit me based on samples of different styles from the shop. You can put a top with a different skirt and they put them together to your measurements. It was my dream dress, simple and timeless and beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted. The... Read More women in the shop are so talent and nice to work with.;with a quality handmade product comes a higer price tag. It was well worth it. You can pay a lot more at a shop for a designer gown and it would never fit you like a handmade gown to your own measurements.

Start a Conversation!