Magic Flute Wedding and Event Music

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Southern NJ -- Ocean County to Cape May, NJ (609) 665-1731

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Ellen L

My husband and I chose the flute and guitar duo for our beach wedding ceremony. Geri agreed to bring a cordless microphone for the ceremony. The music during the ceremony was great, but Geri forgot the microphone. As a result, many of our guests beyond the first two rows were... Read More unable to hear the ceremony. I e-mailed Geri about the microphone, but never received an explanation.

2017-09-12T15:08:11 Response from the vendor

I'm very disappointed to be rated on a microphone rather the fact that you were pleased with the music. I didn't forget the microphone. I needed to use it because the input on my guitarist's amp which I usually use was not working. Also, I... Read Less Read More

Magic Flute Wedding Music

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Ginny S

5. Magic Flute Weddings provided the ceremony music for our wedding at Cairnwood Estates on Aug. 20, 2011. It could not have been more beautiful. We chose The Celestial Flute and Harp Duo, which so perfectly matched the atmosphere and ambiance of the venue. Working with Geri... Read More Rizzo, the flutist, was so easy. She was extremely helpful and informative. The musicians were extremely professional and talented. I would recommend them to everyone.

2011-10-20T19:07:09 Response from the vendor

Dear Melanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We thoroughly enjoyed playing for you and wish you the best in your life together as husband and wife and in all of life's endeavors!