Magical Celebrations & Events

New Castle, DE

46 Charles Dr, New Castle, DE

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Barbara H

Angie's team did a great job in helping me celebrate my surprise 50th birthday party. Engaging & fun, yet professional. Highly recommend their services for any event!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Gabie P

These ladies were amazing!!! They took me around to different vendors to help me find who best fits me. We had our reception at the Sheraton off of airport road, I never knew they had such a gorgeous ballroom!! Our ceremony was at Brandywine Park, another spot I never... Read More thought about getting married. These ladies went through the whole process with me and took a lot of weight off of my shoulders, but still had me involved the whole way through. We also used the Photo Booth they offer, it was great, a few hiccups with the technology but that's expected and everyone loved it.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kayla W

We used magical celebrations for our wedding planner. They did an amazing job arranging all of our vendors and keep is up to date on any changes that occurred. They coordinated the ceremony and reception making sure nothing went wrong and everyone was in there places. Thank... Read More you again for helping us out.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Catherine E

Angie did a wonderful job on my makeup and hair. I was very pleased with the results. I will definitely call her if I have any events in the future. Thank you Angie!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Katie C

Angie and her team did hair and makeup for myself and 9 others in the wedding party for my wedding in August. They came on site and were calm and professional the entire time, which was so nice for me as the bride. To top it off, it was the most humid day of the year and our... Read More hair and makeup was flawless and lasted well after the reception!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Andrea H

Angie made my veil, which was beautiful. She also assisted me in finding a gorgeous museum to get married in. Thank you again for all your help!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016

Working with Angie and the magical celebrations team has been an absolute pleasure. She is making every thing so easy on both of us and our families. I have also officiated a few of the weddings she has been in charge of and I can say on a professional level she is completely... Read More top notch. I know if she's running the show I can expect things to be in order and on time 100%

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

They work as a team and get things done. We worked with Angie and she was fantastic. She helped me in every aspect that she could. Great work guys.