Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

P.O. Box 420902, San Diego, CA Greater San Diego, CA (858) 492-8648

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Brittany P

Amy was awesome! I had very little idea about what songs I wanted, all I knew is that I wanted a harpist. Amy patiently helped me pick songs and was very easy to work with. She let me know right away if there was a song I mentioned that could not be played on the harp and she... Read More quickly suggested a substitute. Her music is beatiful, and she did a great job!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 D F

Effortlessly harmonious Amy is while playing her harp. The angelic sounds will fill your space with a luxurious warmth that only live music can bring. Any occasion, she's perfect.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Deborah Y

I have had the pleasure to hear Amy’s beautiful harp playing many times as I am a wedding officiant and Amy has performed at several weddings I have done. I have enjoyed hearing her play at other events and I am so impressed with her talent and professionalism. Her harp playing... Read More is exquisite and she has an amazing background in so many different instruments as well. I recently worked with Amy on a 100 degree day in summer at a wedding. She was playing the music for quite a while before the ceremony began when we received word that the ceremony was going to be delayed for 45 minutes. The guests all went inside to cool off and Amy stayed in the heat and continued to play in case they came back out. What a Trooper, I was so impressed. She adds such beauty to all the events with her gifted musical ability.

Magical Harps one of my best wedding decisions

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Jeannette K

My wedding was on 12/13/2013 I NEVER give a 5 out of 5 rating, but for Amy, I could not give anything else. Amy was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. I live in Chicago and my wedding was in San Diego. Although we could not meet before the wedding, Amy responded... Read More to my phone calls and emails almost immediately. She learned several songs per our request and she played beautifully during the ceremony and reception. I would recommend Amy to anyone for their wedding or any event. She added a touch of elegance and class to our wedding no other musician could have offered. Jeannette from Chicago