Magique Studios

NJ , NY , CT , PA and Destination ( We go everywhere !)

Elegant Style with a Creative Flair !

Life is magical , let our team of award winning professional artists capture your day . Our style and approach is fresh , it is all about making something beautiful , it is about capturing the moments . We keep things fun , fashionable and simple !! We have packages to fit your individual needs !!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100

193 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ NJ , NY , CT , PA and Destination ( We go everywhere !) (201) 265-9140

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jesse D

Magique Studios was outstanding! Not only were the photographers and staff professional and fun, they were talented! Our photos came out beautiful and unique. Not only that but they were available to us almost right away! My husband and I did visit a few photographers prior... Read More to choosing Magique, and after seeing their work in the office we decided to on them and we couldn't be happier! :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Janet M

We had a great experience with Magique studios. We were planning our wedding in less than five months due to my husband being in the military. Magique was understanding, always responsive to emails, worked within our budget and an overall pleasure to work with. I was planning... Read More the wedding while my husband was deployed and they took the time to explain everything in detail and were understanding that the communication with my husband wasn't instantaneous when we were working on finalizing the details. Prior to the big day our photographer reviewed with for a second time the plan for the day. He kept us on our timeline and made sure every picture on my list was taken, which I greatly appreciated. Taking pictures was so much fun and the end result was amazing! I highly recommend Magique studios!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Annie M

The Magique team was such a pleasure to work with. They made stressful wedding planning as easy as possible. They were extremely helpful and creative. My husband and I loved working with them. Magique was recommended to us by a friend, and we would definitely recommend them to... Read More our friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caroline M

Amazing job!!! I hired Magique Studios for a 60th birthday party for my mother - A+ work! The team was also a pleasure to work with and extremely accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jeffery C

Rich made our engagement shoot so fun and natural. We can't wait to work with him for the wedding. The pictures came out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley Barr B

We loved working with both Stella and Rich. Stella was quick to get back to me with all my questions. Rich is an amazing photographer and everyone is still raving about our save the dates. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Cynthia C

So far, I’ve had an incredible experience with Magique Studios! Peter is an amazing photographer. He took tons of photos - all of them came out beautiful. I had so much trouble picking a favorite! Stella is also wonderful! My husband is in the military and we are stationed on... Read More the other side of the country. I thought this would make it harder to plan, but Stella has made this experience so easy! She is very accommodating and gets back to my emails right away! I’m so happy I picked this company! I’m so excited for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Rebecca K

Fabulous group of people , from beginning to end ... We had a fantastic day with our photographers and videographers and everything ran smoothly , thanks to them !! Our pictures are breathtaking and beautiful , could not have been more happy , thank you MAGIQUE

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Marco C

Absolutely brilliant. I can offer no stronger recommendation. Absolutely professional, punctual, and are true masters of the craft. They were able to work under an extremely pressed timeline and produced amazing photographs. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kelly D

We loved Magique studio! We used them for our October wedding and couldn't be happier! Stella is amazing and always gets right back to you. We had Peter as our photographer and Justin for video and everything turned out beautiful! We just loved the so much!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Peter D

My wife and I had an great experience with Magique! They were easy to work with and were always available to answer any questions we had. The photographers made sure to go around to every table during the wedding, which was a nice touch, they also got great candid shots. The... Read More pictures turned out awesome, and we couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Taylor A

Magique was such a pleasure to work with through out the entire process! Stella, the office manager always got back to my e-mails right away and was very accommodating to our schedules. Peter was our head photographer, and did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos.... Read More We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out, it will definitely be hard to narrow it down to our favorites for the album. A number of guests commented on how nice and fun Peter, the other photographer & videographer were. They truly did a beautiful job of capturing our special day & we are so thankful!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rosalie H

Magique made our day so special. From start to finish,they were true professionals and so nice! Stella made us feel so comfortable from our first appointment and the photographers on our wedding day made us feel so relaxed and really allowed us to actually enjoy our night yet... Read More capture amazingly beautiful photos. I am so pleased with the way my photos came out. They really captured the day perfectly for us!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My wife and I used Magique Studios for our wedding. Figuring out all the details of a wedding can be very stressful but our experience with Magique couldn't have gone smoother. We felt no pressure at all throughout the process and the entire team was easy to work with.... Read More Anytime questions would arise, we would get prompt answers. Trusting a team, tasked with the duties of capturing your most memorable moments, on the most important day of your life, is paramount. Magique did not disappoint! Our wedding day went very smoothly and they captured each detail of our day. I would recommend Magique Studios going forward.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Laura C

My husband and I used Magique Studios for our wedding. From our first meeting, it was a great experience. The staff was so easy to work with, and they were willing to work with us to help us customize a package that was best for us. Leading up to our wedding, communication was... Read More great, with emails/phone calls always being answered promptly. We had two photographers and one videographer on our wedding day. We were very pleased with all of them, and they were all great to work with. So far we have received our proofs and our video teaser, and we are very happy with how they came out. They did a great job capturing all of the special moments from our wedding day, and we can't wait to finish our album and get our full video! We have received so many compliments on our pictures and video teaser, and we love being able to relive our wedding! We would definitely recommend Magique Studios!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

the staff at magique was nothing short of amazing! they catered to every and anything we could ask for. my sister and I both used the photo/video for our wedding as well as our engagement pics and we could not be happier. One picture is just more beautiful than the next! highly... Read More recommend them - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Melissa C

The staff at the studio is absolutely amazing and accommodating!! I had a great experience in 2006 when my sister used the studio for her wedding and an even better experience when I booked for my wedding in 2015. After receiving our proofs from the engagement shoot and wedding,... Read More it is truly a challenge to choose pictures because they are all fabulous! Thank you Maqigue Team!!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

We were referred to Magique by my sister-in-law who used them for her wedding 6 years prior. We could not have been happier with the overall experience while working with Magique. The owners and managers made us feel at home and comfortable during the first meeting. We first met... Read More our photographer during our engagement shoot, and we immediately connected. He listened to what we wanted and also applied his expertise to create such a beautiful array of pictures. When it came to the wedding day the staff was organized, informative, and overall FUN! 10/10 would hire again for any event that required professional photos done right!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 David C

My wife handled most of the communication between our vendors, but i know that they were very accommodating and flexible with her and also worked with our budget! The photographers for our wedding were great too. Very friendly, but down to business with getting people in and out... Read More of pictures! It was very important to my wife that we didn't miss the cocktail hour and jorge kept us on track! David from NJ

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Megan P

I tried a number of photographers and studios and actually chose Magique even though they were almost 60 miles from where I live! I dealt with Stella on the sales end and she was super accommodating to my needs and worked with my budget on a number of items. They even went out... Read More of their way to make a last minute change on my wedding sign in book a week before my wedding!! I got it RIGHT in time! Not only did I love having my updated book, but it was really great to work with people who genuinely cared about such a special day in your life. My photographer for my engagement shoot and wedding day was Jorge and he was AMAZING! Super friendly and added a great feel to the atmosphere on my day and took really great and fun pictures that captured our personalities! I had a great experience with this studio and definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Magique Studios provided phenomenal service at my wedding. Their dedication and personable approach made this process stress free and enjoyable! They went above and beyond to provide me with the wedding photos I have always dreamed of. Their staff and service is top notch and... Read More reliable.

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kate J

I can not say enough about how lucky I was to work with Magique studios on my special day. Jorge and jasmine were excellent in capturing memories that we will have for a life time. Jorge is a great photographer and very creative. He also is open to any suggestions you would like... Read More or have photos of. Very patience and easy going. During the event they blended in so well that I forgot they were there, which made me enjoy myself even more. Great studio to work with.

Magique Studios is great!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Nicholas D

Magique Studios has a great team behind them. They are responsive whenever we would call them and always got back to us right away. The pictures from our engagement session to the wedding were amazing. My wife and I recommend Magique Studios highly to anyone who needs a... Read More photographer/videographer.

Excellent people, excellent service!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Tanka V

You will not be disappointed if you choose Magique Studios to capture your wedding day or any day for that matter. My husband and I choose Magique for our wedding day and are not disappointed at all. The pictures came out beautifully and we cannot wait to see how the albums and... Read More video will come out. They are professional and put you at ease. We would recommend Magique Studios to anybody who is looking for a photographer.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Carrie R

Jorge was our photographer for our wedding and really set the tone for the day... He was upbeat and fun to work with! He took beautiful pictures and didn't take us away from our event! We were able to really enjoy ourselves and get beautiful pictures at the same time! The... Read More Magique team is incredibly helpful and professional and we were very pleased with their work! We are happy to recommend them😄