MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Chicago, IL (800) 788-0611

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Valerie A

Our invitations were lovely and so easily customized on their website. We needed two different batches of response cards - no problem! Everything was printed and arrived so quickly. I received lovely compliments on the invitations. We also have ordered personalized Thank You... Read More cards. We haven't received them yet, but I have no doubt the quality will be matched. You can't go wrong with the price either. Very competitive.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Vanessa W

Bought our save the date magnets through magnet street after seeing a Groupon for 50% off. Everyone was blown away by the quality.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Joseph S

THIS IS A BAD CHOICE - DO NOT USE THEM!!! I go on Groupon and buy their coupon to order my Save the Dates. I accidentally order 2 coupons instead of 1. I go ahead, call Groupon and cancel one of the coupons and get refunded. I go ahead, pay for my order, and wait 2 weeks until... Read More I get an email on October 19th saying it's shipped and will be delivered October 20th, which is perfect because it would've given me the weekend to work on it. I get a voicemail at 11 AM EST on October 20th from someone called Gina asking me if I "enjoyed my delivery" and that "the pictures with the golf balls were cute" and that I owe them for the cancelled Groupon, which, as I said earlier, was ordered accidentally and was never used in the first place. I get back to my apartment building and find out that the order never got home in the first place, but rather the sender, an hour before the voice message that I got from Gina, decided to intercept the package and is now on its way back to the MN. I paid for that order, and they still won't give it back to me. The Save the Dates are now useless since I have to send out my invitation in two weeks, and it's all in thanks to MagnetStreets Weddings. DO NOT USE THEM!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sherry D

This was the first time I used MagentStreet and it was to print our Save the Date cards -- got samples within 2 days and my order was received within a week. Great service! The only thing you need to be careful of is: I ordered "Large" Save the Date cards assuming they would... Read More be 5x7 -- they are 3.5x5.5 which is not what I wanted at all. We are ordering our wedding invites from MagnetStreet and will definitely make SURE to verify the size before we press "Send"! Other than that, very happy with my order & the service we received.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brystle P

I ordered my save the dates on magnet street and they came out great! The site is easy to use to design my magnet and was able to create the save the date exactly how I envisioned. They also always have sales going on so the price of their magnets are better than other... Read More companies. Definitely recommend checking them out if you want to have a magnet save the date.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lauren P

I used MagnetStreet for my save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards. I love their products! I got so many compliments on my invitations and thank you cards from all of my guests. I also loved how easy their website was to navigate through and customize. I also love their... Read More customer service. I received a coupon for thank you cards when I ordered my invitations but the coupon expired prior to my wedding. I emailed the customer service inbox to give them feedback on the expiration date and how it really didnt benefit me since it expired prior to my wedding. Not only did they reply to me to let me know that they have taken my feedback into consideration but they also extended my coupon until after my wedding. I ended up using that coupon for my thank you cards and got them for a great deal. I would go back to MagnetStreet for other invitations and would send other brides here in a heartbeat! Love them!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jacqueline S

I bought a Groupon for four magnets and after I had only purchased one it said I couldn't use the code again. I was pretty upset as I had to use the Groupon within a certain amount of time so I tried calling them and the office was closed even though I called within the time... Read More that the message stated they should be open. Still waiting to hear back from them. Pretty unimpressed with this company and shall not be using them again. Other reviews also mention poor photo quality which doesn't surprise me.

2017-09-18T09:55:50 Response from the vendor

We're sorry to hear you had difficulty redeeming your Groupon. Please give us a call at 800-788-8633 and we will get this issue resolved. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm. Please take into account that we are located in the Central... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Trinette M

I used Magnet Street for all of my wedding stationery needs from save the dates to thank you cards. I was able to personalize all of my stationery right down to the colors, wording, you name it! If I need stationery for My other event I will be contacting Magnet Street for those... Read More needs. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Andrea D

Amazing! They allow you to order completely personalized sample invites to see what you would be ordering. I love this place!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Bryan W

While the quality of the products is excellent, the customer service is horrible. I literally got better customer service at vistaprint then I did with MagnetStreet. Their system to customize invitations is terrible, and not compatible with certain browsers... it also doesn't... Read More list what color you are ordering in - apparently we are all expected to be able to tell the difference of one shade of blue on a computer screen, without comparing them side by side. And when that color, which you changed to navy, somehow resets to and gets printed in the default blue? Oh yeah, it's your fault. And all they will do is give you a discounted rate on the reorder, which is apparently only supposed to be 50%, although in my case they made the grand exception to give me 75% - but mind you still charge me an absurd $20 of shipping (for only two enclosures 80 copies each). I was going to order my reception programs and menus with them but definitely won't make that mistake again. Avoid!

2017-06-13T10:44:36 Response from the vendor

Hello Bryan, thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why we did not meet your expectations. We take feedback like this very seriously, and want to assure situations like this do not continue to occur. One of our main goals as a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Ashleigh C

We used the online website, Magnet Street, to create our save the date magnets and our regular flat invites for our wedding. The website was very easy to use and everything we ordered came out perfect. The colors picked on the computer were just like what arrived and everything... Read More was both elegant and legible. We absolutely loved them.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Margaret J

Ordered our invites, programs, and thank yous from Magnet Street. Great quality and customer service. Definitely try to catch their 40% off sales, which they tend to run frequently. Only complaint was having to reorder one of our invite inserts which had a typo that nobody... Read More noticed before approving our proofs.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jacquelyn C

I planned on using Magnet Street for just my Save The Dates but because it was simple and the customer service was exceptional I returned for my wedding shower invitations. Not only is the site affordable but very easy to navigate. I personally am not tech-savvy so any questions... Read More or difficulty I had uploading my mailing list, Magnet Street was able to be contacted via telephone with the representative being able to walk you through the steps over the phone. They were very patient and kind. I would highly recommend Magnet Street to anyone, not just brides.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Danielle S

Our Save the Dates turned out amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Krista P

We did most of our wedding stationary through magnetstreet (save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, table numbers, and thank you gift tags). We loved the free samples, which allowed us to play around with colors and options. The only reason for a 4-star rating is because... Read More not all fonts are supported. Make sure the font you choose supports the language you are trying to display. In our case none of the fonts supported the language we needed, which resulted in my husband needing to use paid software to layout all the text that was needed for the cards (which was time consuming). Not every card was perfect but this was anticipated (such bent corners from shipping and a few color bleeds), so just as with any stationary, order more than you think you will need. We would use Magnet Street again!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renee C

I used Magnet Street for all of my save the dates, bridal shower invitations, thank you card, and wedding invitations. I love that I had the ability to customize almost every aspect of my stationary to exactly how I wanted everything to look. Also, because of the generous... Read More discount offerings that were continuously emailed to me, I never paid full price for anything that I ordered. I will definitely use Magnet Street again for any upcoming events requiring stationary.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Gretchen S

MagnetStreet was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I tried them out for our Save the Dates, and we were so thrilled with how they turned out, we ended up getting our invitations, placecards, table numbers and programs from here as well. The quality of everything was... Read More outstanding, and we got rave reviews from everyone about how it all turned out! The site is wonderful because it allows you to pick a theme, but then personalize it with your own colors and fonts. Our ocean-themed invitations turned out so beautiful! The customer service was also outstanding (we wanted to change something on one of the items, and they created a draft and sent it back for our review very quickly). We also received everything via mail within a week of each order. I would so highly recommending using this service!! You will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jackie B

Ordered my save the date magnets here. Not only were they an awesome price, they were great quality and showed my engagement pictures off beautifully. Unlike their magnet competitors (which were more expensive), Magnet Street let me customize fonts and colors easily! So happy I... Read More used this company!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Nicole S

WORST COMPANY EVER! Ruined my 'Save the dates' I ordered with more than enough time for the 6-8 days of printing and 4 day shipping... All of a sudden it's taking them 2 weeks to print them!!!! I'm no longer going to be at the address I originally had them sent to so I had to... Read More call and change the address, she said they were still printing and will be several days until they ship (not the 6-8 days they say when you place your order) and now my new address they want me to pay an extra $40 in shipping! I'm paying over $70 in shipping for a package that could fit in a flat rate box! This company was not willing to help accommodate me in anyway for this huge inconvenience and to top it off now they aren't going to get here for over a month because now I'm in Southeast Alaska, I ordered a single save the date to see if I like them to this address five and a half weeks ago and still haven't received it!!! So pissed, wedding planning was easy until I made the mistake of ordering from MagnetStreet.com.

2017-04-27T15:50:24 Response from the vendor

At MagnetStreet, we take pride in delighting thousands of couples each year. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we take concerns such as yours very seriously. After reviewing this order and meeting with our Customer Care Team, I can assure you that every effort... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Michael M

We've ordered our save-the-dates, invitations, and menu cards through magnetStreet. By the time we got to the menus I was already so confident in their work we didn't even order proofs. The interface is easy to use and we were able to match our colors and themes throughout all... Read More orders. I *HIGHLY* recommend magnetStreet for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Brittany & Andrei I

Our wedding invitations were exactly what we were looking for! We are very happy with the quality of the invitations and that Magnet Street's site allows you to customise each element on your own. The invitations came in quickly and the printing on nearly every piece was spot... Read More on. There were a couple with streaks, but this is to be expected. No matter where you choose to print, make sure you buy a few extras and expect a few with imperfect printing. The background colour (pale peach) of the invitations was darker on our actual order than it had been on the "just one" printed set and in the customised sample pack, but it worked for us. Overall, excellent service, solid quality, and an outstanding value.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Courtney D

I ordered my Save-the-Dates through MagnetStreet and the process was seamless. I used a high definition photo and plugged in the pertinent data and within weeks received the final product. I've received so many compliments on the Save-the-Date. The best part is they were... Read More affordable!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Melissa F

We used this site for invitations. They have a ton of choices and their website automatically adjusts what you're writing in case you need to add more or less. Other sites you have to mess with moving individual text boxes around. They offer free samples and you can order... Read More just one of something to get an idea of what it will look like. Best of all, it's very affordable and they offer a ton of discounts. Items also ship very fast (I think I waited at most 2 weeks for my invites to arrive). I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Great Variety and Price!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Katherine M

We got our invitations here at a very reasonable price. They had a lot of coupons and sent samples before I ordered everything so I knew exactly what I was getting. I thought they looked really nice and I had a lot of creative freedom with colors, fonts, etc. Response and... Read More additional information cards were also included. Overall it was a great experience!

Good Do-it-Yourself Wedding Printing

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jennifer S

This is an excellent option if you enjoying doing things yourself and \or you're on a budget. There are a lot of discounts, shipping was great and save the dates and invitations were beautiful.