MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

Montgomery, AL

Programs, Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

Montgomery, AL (800) 788-0611

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renee C

I used Magnet Street for all of my save the dates, bridal shower invitations, thank you card, and wedding invitations. I love that I had the ability to customize almost every aspect of my stationary to exactly how I wanted everything to look. Also, because of the generous... Read More discount offerings that were continuously emailed to me, I never paid full price for anything that I ordered. I will definitely use Magnet Street again for any upcoming events requiring stationary.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Gretchen S

MagnetStreet was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I tried them out for our Save the Dates, and we were so thrilled with how they turned out, we ended up getting our invitations, placecards, table numbers and programs from here as well. The quality of everything was... Read More outstanding, and we got rave reviews from everyone about how it all turned out! The site is wonderful because it allows you to pick a theme, but then personalize it with your own colors and fonts. Our ocean-themed invitations turned out so beautiful! The customer service was also outstanding (we wanted to change something on one of the items, and they created a draft and sent it back for our review very quickly). We also received everything via mail within a week of each order. I would so highly recommending using this service!! You will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jacquelyn F

Ordered my save the date magnets here. Not only were they an awesome price, they were great quality and showed my engagement pictures off beautifully. Unlike their magnet competitors (which were more expensive), Magnet Street let me customize fonts and colors easily! So happy I... Read More used this company!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Nicole S

WORST COMPANY EVER! Ruined my 'Save the dates' I ordered with more than enough time for the 6-8 days of printing and 4 day shipping... All of a sudden it's taking them 2 weeks to print them!!!! I'm no longer going to be at the address I originally had them sent to so I had to... Read More call and change the address, she said they were still printing and will be several days until they ship (not the 6-8 days they say when you place your order) and now my new address they want me to pay an extra $40 in shipping! I'm paying over $70 in shipping for a package that could fit in a flat rate box! This company was not willing to help accommodate me in anyway for this huge inconvenience and to top it off now they aren't going to get here for over a month because now I'm in Southeast Alaska, I ordered a single save the date to see if I like them to this address five and a half weeks ago and still haven't received it!!! So pissed, wedding planning was easy until I made the mistake of ordering from MagnetStreet.com.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Michael M

We've ordered our save-the-dates, invitations, and menu cards through magnetStreet. By the time we got to the menus I was already so confident in their work we didn't even order proofs. The interface is easy to use and we were able to match our colors and themes throughout all... Read More orders. I *HIGHLY* recommend magnetStreet for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Brittany & Andrei I

Our wedding invitations were exactly what we were looking for! We are very happy with the quality of the invitations and that Magnet Street's site allows you to customise each element on your own. The invitations came in quickly and the printing on nearly every piece was spot... Read More on. There were a couple with streaks, but this is to be expected. No matter where you choose to print, make sure you buy a few extras and expect a few with imperfect printing. The background colour (pale peach) of the invitations was darker on our actual order than it had been on the "just one" printed set and in the customised sample pack, but it worked for us. Overall, excellent service, solid quality, and an outstanding value.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Courtney D

I ordered my Save-the-Dates through MagnetStreet and the process was seamless. I used a high definition photo and plugged in the pertinent data and within weeks received the final product. I've received so many compliments on the Save-the-Date. The best part is they were... Read More affordable!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Melissa F

We used this site for invitations. They have a ton of choices and their website automatically adjusts what you're writing in case you need to add more or less. Other sites you have to mess with moving individual text boxes around. They offer free samples and you can order... Read More just one of something to get an idea of what it will look like. Best of all, it's very affordable and they offer a ton of discounts. Items also ship very fast (I think I waited at most 2 weeks for my invites to arrive). I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Great Variety and Price!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Katherine M

We got our invitations here at a very reasonable price. They had a lot of coupons and sent samples before I ordered everything so I knew exactly what I was getting. I thought they looked really nice and I had a lot of creative freedom with colors, fonts, etc. Response and... Read More additional information cards were also included. Overall it was a great experience!

Good Do-it-Yourself Wedding Printing

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Jennifer S

This is an excellent option if you enjoying doing things yourself and \or you're on a budget. There are a lot of discounts, shipping was great and save the dates and invitations were beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Kelly P

I ordered my save the dates and invitations. I ordered them early and was able to take advantage of amazing Black Friday deals. Both came out perfect! Also, the entire process was extremely easy, from ordering samples to ordering the actual invites/save the dates. I highly... Read More recommend using Magnet Street!

wedding invitations

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 BEVERLY S

very lovely invitations. would recommend them to anyone.

Perfect Save the Dates and Invites

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Lauren M

I used MagnetStreet for both our Save the Dates and Wedding Invites. I loved the outcome of both! It was nice to receive free samples ahead of time with our color selection. The prices are a bit high, but if you can find a coupon it'll be worth it. We got many compliments on how... Read More great our invites looked!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Cinthya C

So much style and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I love them!

Amazing Quality, Prices, and Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Deanna B

There is nothing I would have changed about my experience with Magnet Street. We used them for our save the dates and invitations. We were able to completely customize our orders, and when there was a chance they wouldn't print the way we wanted, we got contacted by Quality... Read More Control to help us alter the order so it would print perfectly! They were beyond helpful, kind, and fast!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Brittany P

The options seem unlimited and the quality was amazing. I had both my save the dates and invitations done by them! Great to work with!

magnetStreet

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Kimberly S

The quality of our invitations were great. I really like being able to custom create our wedding colors and being able to use them for invitations.

Wedding Stationaries

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Johnita G

I ordered my save the dates, wedding invitations, and programs from Magnet Street and when I got all of them I was in love. They were perfect and the color quality was great. The picture that I placed on all of them were wonderful I could not wait to show them to everyone. I... Read More would recommend them to anyone searching for magnets as their save the dates and or any other type of stationary. I could not have been more happy with the finish products of all of my orders.

Great Quality

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Abigail T

We used Magnet Street for our Save the Dates, wedding invitations, ceremony cards, place cards and table numbers. The quality of the paper, the colors, and the print/font were all very nice. I liked the fact that there are different matching styles that you can choose from (we... Read More used botanical grace) that include all of the above items that we used for our wedding. We will definitely order from their site again if we need professionally printed invitations.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ray T

Amazing experience having these custom invitations for our wedding. Guests at our wedding loved it.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Cynthia M

Whats not to love? The invitation looks stylish and the prices are great!

love this website!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jenn R

This website was my lifesaver. I used them for everything directly related to the wedding - invites, thank yous, programs, and favors. The have suites of stationery that match. And they always have a promo code you can make use of, so they end up being inexpensive. I just bought... Read More what should've been $150 worth of thank you notes for $50. So glad we used them as much as we did.

Trustworthy

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jen M

We ordered everything for our save-the-dates and invitations through magnetstreet.com. They're website is easy to use, you get free samples sent to you, and things turn out just as advertised! They're customer service is great as well; quick to reply and very accommodating.

MagnetStreet

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Michelle I

We used MagnetStreet for our wedding invitations and programs and were so happy with our choice! We looked at a lot of different websites, but finally found the invitation we wanted at MagnetStreet. It’s nice that you can customize almost anything. There were even a few things... Read More that I couldn’t do through the website, but was able to request a designer to do (which was free). Everything came on time and in perfect condition. I contacted their customer service a few times with questions, and every time they were helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend MagnetStreet!

Easy and Great Affordable Designs

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Linda S

We started off by creating a save the date on this site and were happy with the options it offered. It was quick to design and easy to get ordered. When choosing our invitations, we went to an in-person local vendor, but the prices just could not compare to what we found on... Read More Magnet Street. This site had a lot of great options that allowed us to create our invitations to match our programs and menu cards all using the same design. The Luxe Pearl paper had a very pretty shimmery effect to it that added to the design. Each time we ordered something, they sent us samples of additional products we might want to buy in the future, which helped make decisions on the next item needing to be purchased. The ability to order just one was also helpful and confirmed our designs. They were also very accommodating to making custom adjustments to the design we picked for our thank you notes.

Start a Conversation!