MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

Montgomery, AL

Customized Save-the-Dates & Invitations!

Invitations, Save the Dates, Favors, Programs & Thank Yous in YOUR colors! Choose from 100’s of original designs, easily personalize with your colors, photos, fonts and wording! Quality matters so request FREE samples. Enjoy 15% off, code: WKNOT15. Exp. 12/31/15. (Cannot be combined w/other offers)

Programs, Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

Definitely Recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 LaQuita S

I had no idea who would do my invites until I ordered our Save the Dates from Magnet Street! Everyone loved them! The online process was very simple and there were a lot of great choices!! They were affordable and delivered quickly!!

Save the Dates

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Alana G

We got our save the dates from Magnet Street and loved them! They came in very quick.

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Shelley C

Ordered my save the date magnets from Magnet Street. They came in just a couple of days. Had trouble getting my invitations with a local vendor and I wish I had just ordered them from Magnet Street also.

Cute, Cheap Save the Dates

Reviewed on 5/28/2010 Honora G

MagnetStreet had the cheapest, cutest save the date magnets. We were a little nervous to use them because the deal seemed too good. But the magnets arrived on time and looked wonderful. And the online templates are idiot proof.