MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

Nationwide, AL

Customized Save-the-Dates & Invitations!

Invitations, Save the Dates, Favors, Programs & Thank Yous in YOUR colors! Choose from 100’s of original designs, easily personalize with your colors, photos, fonts and wording! Quality matters so request FREE samples. Enjoy 15% off, code: WKNOT15. Exp. 07/31/15. (Cannot be combined w/other offers)

Definitely Recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 LaQuita S

I had no idea who would do my invites until I ordered our Save the Dates from Magnet Street! Everyone loved them! The online process was very simple and there were a lot of great choices!! They were affordable and delivered quickly!!

Save the Dates

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Alana G

We got our save the dates from Magnet Street and loved them! They came in very quick.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Shelley C

Ordered my save the date magnets from Magnet Street. They came in just a couple of days. Had trouble getting my invitations with a local vendor and I wish I had just ordered them from Magnet Street also.

Cute, Cheap Save the Dates

Reviewed on 5/28/2010 Honora G

MagnetStreet had the cheapest, cutest save the date magnets. We were a little nervous to use them because the deal seemed too good. But the magnets arrived on time and looked wonderful. And the online templates are idiot proof.

TO MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations