MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

(8)

Nationwide, GA

Customized Save-the-Dates & Invitations!

Invitations, Save the Dates, Favors, Programs & Thank Yous in YOUR colors! Choose from 100’s of original designs, easily personalize with your colors, photos, fonts and wording! Quality matters so request FREE samples. Enjoy 15% off, code: WKNOT15. Exp. 05/31/15. (Cannot be combined w/other offers)

Loved our invites and save the dates

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Alicia P

Everything was perfect and super professional!

Pretty

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Jenny F

I did not have a single issue with my save the dates or invitations. Very quick and elegant.

Very Impressed!

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Amber A

I was over the top impressed with my save the date magnet order. We were able to get a sample *with our customization *This was the only website that I saw that had this option. I received my order right on time and was thankful that they used UPS! Everything was packaged perfect and professional in a cute magnet box! We also really loved the booklet with invitation ideas. The price was a steel for everything that was offered!

Great value and quality

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Danielle A

Great products, really liked that you could change any color or font, staff was very helpful when i called and had questions and I thought the quality was great for the price which was also good.

Magnet Street Invites

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 Annette M

I loved using Magnet Street. Their website was incredibly user friendly and I loved that you could take any invite and customize it to your own color scheme. Also, a large and upscaled selections of invites, great quality and great value. Would hands down use them again.

Elegant Event

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Samira W

I was able to customize my save the date and invitations and the theme followed throughout the entire wedding!

So pretty

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Jillian R

They did a wonderful job on the invitations. The only request I would have is they need to cut the ribbon out before they send it. Or at least give an idea of how long it needs to be.

Want nice invites & STD's without the cost?!

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Noel d

Magnet Street did a nice job and they even offer letterpress invites! I wanted nice invites without the crazy cost and I got it!

TO MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations