MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

Nationwide, NC

Customized Save-the-Dates & Invitations!

Invitations, Save the Dates, Favors, Programs & Thank Yous in YOUR colors! Choose from 100’s of original designs, easily personalize with your colors, photos, fonts and wording! Quality matters so request FREE samples. Enjoy 15% off, code: WKNOT15. Exp. 07/31/15. (Cannot be combined w/other offers)

Loved them!

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Jen O

I searched online for beach-themed save the dates and invitations and found the A Sea of Love collection on MagnetStreet.com. They can be completely personalized with font, layout, and colors and there are always discount codes available! The magnets were thick and high-quality and the invitations were also a thick card-stock.

LOVE!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Tori W

I bought our Save the dates as well as our invites. Both are awesome! They caem quickly and not damaged! I am even going to use them for the thank you cards!!!!

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 12/31/2011 Danielle D

I was VERY impressed with this company. Loved that you can personalize everything online to view with your own pictures, wording, and colors before ordering so that you can really get a feel for what the product will look like. I ordered save-the-date magnets that arrived in under 2 weeks. When I had a concern (an issue that was my fault to begin with) they handled it immediately with a great attitude. End product was exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be using them for the invitations as well.

Elegant ceremony programs

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Cassie F

We used magnet street to our some simple but pretty ceremony programs. Looked great and several choices with multiple color, size, and shape variants of each.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Paige S

The quality of my wedding invitations were not that good. There were some ink spots on my envelopes and they were crinkled. Also, parts of my invitations were on different colors of paper. They were all supposed to have an ivory background but the cards had a champagne background which did not match. When I contacted them, I had to send pictures and they resent the wrong color again! Finally, they offered to give me $50 after I spent $700.. Not acceptable.

Save the Date Magnets

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kat B

I ordered Save the Date magnets with envelopes that were personalized with our picture. They turned out good, though I wish the color was a litlte more rich. The staff was very timely on getting back to me. They allow you to look and try different pictures. For the price, they were worth it. Envelopes got the job done and it was great they were included in the price. I would order from here again.

Good selection

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Bethany C

I got both my save the dates and my invitations from Magnet Street on line. Overall, they both turned out very well. There was ample ability to personalize the designs I chose, and the representative who helped finalize everything was responsive when I asked questions. I choose pocket invitations with insert cards, and was pleased with how they turned out. I was a bit disappointed by the quality of the paper of the invitations. It felt like it was plastic coated, rather than having a nice cardstock feel to it. Also, the vellum that wrapped around the invitations did not come assembled, so I had to spend hours with a glue stick gluing them together. Overall, I was happy with the purchase, and would use them again for purchases in the future.

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Lynsie S

I loved our invitations. They aren't too expensive and if you order save the dates from them you get a discount on your invites. Well worth the price

The date was SAVED!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Joseph G

We ordered our "save the dates" from MagnetStreet. they had a nice selection, and speedy service. The only negative thing I can say is that the colors of the magnets were slightly off. But the difference in color just may have been what displayed on my computer screen vs. the actual product.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Jenny N

Great variety- great service!

So Simple!

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 Caroline M

After hours of time searching the web for option after option I found the best selection and customization at MagnetStreet. Their process of editing your item yourself is up to date and user friendly. I was able to share with my mom what the finished product would look like. It may not be the cheapest option out there but what you might be able to save is not worth the headache of designing something yourself and emailing it for approval and waiting and waiting. Here you design it yourself and instantly see a proof. Everything arrived on time and looking great!

TO MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations