MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations

Nationwide, NY

Customized Save-the-Dates & Invitations!

Invitations, Save the Dates, Favors, Programs & Thank Yous in YOUR colors! Choose from 100’s of original designs, easily personalize with your colors, photos, fonts and wording! Quality matters so request FREE samples. Enjoy 15% off, code: WKNOT15. Exp. 07/31/15. (Cannot be combined w/other offers)

Great place to find wedding invites and stationary

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Michael Lane G

I found the perfect "Save the Date cards", Invitations, and envelope seals here at MagnetStreet. My partner of 32 years and I chose to be married in New York and went with their New York theme choice. They turned out spectacular and we were so pleased with them. Had several compliments on the overall look from guest who received them. After being together this many years and now having the opportunity to legally profess our love and sincere commitment to one another, we wanted something very special. MagnetStreet provided just that "special touch" to our New York themed affair.

Great Save the dates

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Clauda E

Everyone loved my save the date and they were amazing and got to me on time

my NY wedding invites and save the dates

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 sabrina a

very affordable and you can design them your self the way you like them to look like for your special day. my family and friends loved them.

Beautiful designs, great print quality and customization

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Natasha U

If you are the type of bride that want to chose the colors of the invitations to match with the theme of the wedding or if you simply want to personalize your invitation magnetStreet is the right option for you. We orders our Wedding Invitations, placement cards and Thank you cards through magnetStreet and they came out beautifully! The vendor had various discount codes which is perfect if you are trying to save a few bucks! You can also order just one copy for a nominal fee before committing to bulk order. I had so much fun playing with the color schemes, layouts and photos that I plan on using them for Christmas cards this year as well!

Great value, quality, and service!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Amy L

Magnetstreet has been absolutely amazing -- they have a wide selection and quality paper. The customer service is great - very friendly people. I have purchased my invitations, rsvp's, guest info cards, thank you notes, and programs from them. They don't charge for extra changes to their designs and are extremely patient. I would recommend this vendor to anyone - great value for quality stationary!

Amazing Service/Great Value

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Danielle

We ordered our invitations, enclosure cards, guest bag cards, menu cards/programs and thank yous from MagnetStreet. Their customization is easy and their editing team for custom changes to formats is very fast. It was very fast getting all of our items printed and mailed to us. We even had a misspelling on one item and we were able to call and get a person on the phone instantly who went to check on the production and called back within 5 minutes with a status. The prices were very reasonable and we were sent so many great coupons which saved us even more.

Great quality

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Melissa G

MagnetStreet was very easy to use. The only reason why I gave them 3 starts is that the colors aren't as true as I expected. I ordered the cornflower color thinking that it would match the cornflower color dresses that my bridesmaids were wearing. The good thing is that my invitations weren't going to be at the wedding so nobody would notice. MagnetStreet was running a promotion when I ordered my invitations so the price was just right.

TO MagnetStreet Weddings Save the Dates & Invitations