Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Houston & Beyond! (713) 371-8413

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 B W

I was very disappointed with the service that was provided. I was told we would not run out of beer, to which we indeed did, early in the evening. I was also told they would provide their own coolers and ice as well as trash removal for the bar trash. They brought 2 very small... Read More coolers and majority of the beer served all night was not cold...and the trash...I got to take that out cause they left early! The staff was also very unfriendly! Very pricey for what you get...I was truly disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lindsey T

Magnolia bay was amazing!!! I Couldn't have been happier with their service and they were amazing to work with leading up to our wedding. Marshall and Jason are the best!! They went above and beyond for me and quickly responded to any emails or texts. I would highly recommend... Read More them for any event!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Magnolia Bay recently provided the bar service at my wedding recently and they did a fantastic job. Both Jason & Marshall personally bartended the event and they provided impeccable service to our guests and their presentation of the bar itself was outstanding. I highly... Read More recommend Magnolia Bay for an event you may have especially if you want a truly worry free & outstanding experience.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

My partner and I used the knot.com to find Magnolia Bay for our bar services and it was absolutely amazing. I spoke with the owners personally to discuss my needs and wants. They were very accommodating. The bartenders were tremendously helpful and very outgoing. I would highly... Read More recommend their services. Katherine E.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Fabulous bar service, the owners were very nice! They were very helpful with customizing my event needs and their bartenders were very professional. I will be using them again in the future. I have already recommended them to a few friends because they made such a great... Read More impression!! Debbie Lynn