Custom Creative Bar Services

Are you looking to wow your guests? Call us for your very own custom hand built bar, bar décor, signature cocktails and staff uniforms all personally designed to match your theme. Choose from multiple package options then let us get to work for you! Call us today. We look forward to hearing from you.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Houston & Beyond! (713) 371-8413

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lindsey T

Magnolia bay was amazing!!! I Couldn't have been happier with their service and they were amazing to work with leading up to our wedding. Marshall and Jason are the best!! They went above and beyond for me and quickly responded to any emails or texts. I would highly recommend... Read More them for any event!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Magnolia Bay recently provided the bar service at my wedding recently and they did a fantastic job. Both Jason & Marshall personally bartended the event and they provided impeccable service to our guests and their presentation of the bar itself was outstanding. I highly... Read More recommend Magnolia Bay for an event you may have especially if you want a truly worry free & outstanding experience.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

My partner and I used the knot.com to find Magnolia Bay for our bar services and it was absolutely amazing. I spoke with the owners personally to discuss my needs and wants. They were very accommodating. The bartenders were tremendously helpful and very outgoing. I would highly... Read More recommend their services. Katherine E.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Fabulous bar service, the owners were very nice! They were very helpful with customizing my event needs and their bartenders were very professional. I will be using them again in the future. I have already recommended them to a few friends because they made such a great... Read More impression!! Debbie Lynn

Jason Myers & Marshall Boyd

My name is Jason Myers and my business partners name is Marshall Boyd. We are both full time firefighters with the City of Webster, Texas. We have both been married for almost 9 years; Marshall has three children and I have two. We both have a background in the service industry which includes special events and bartending. We are proud of the company we have built and take pride in every event we are part of. Our past clients will tell you that we pour our hearts into your event to help make it the happiest day of your life!