Find The Dress Of Your Dreams

We invite you to experience the sophisticated, serene atmosphere of our beautiful bridal suite. At Magnolia Bridal we welcome you and your loved ones like we welcome guests into our home. We take the time to ask the right questions to learn about the vision you have for your special day and more specifically, the dress! Your wedding dress should be one-of-a-kind. We seek out exclusive designers that are passionate about this. We can't wait to help you find "the one" in our handpicked selection of gowns. Designers we carry include: Blush by Hayley Paige, La Sposa, Atelier Pronovias, Theia Couture, Jenny Yoo, Catherine Deane, Haute Bride & more! We look forward to meeting you. Book your appointment at Magnolia Bridal now!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Fashion Services, Fashion

141 South First Street, Saint Charles, IL (630) 549-6726

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kellee C

I loved working with Ashley from Magnolia Bridal! I live in Austin, TX and was planning my wedding to take place in the west suburbs of Chicago from here - so I wasn't able to see the dresses I had picked for my bridesmaids before ordering them. Ashley was great at coordinating... Read More times for my girls to come in and try dresses on, she helped recommend sizes, sent me swatches, and even had one of my bridesmaid's dresses who was located out of state sent directly to her. If you live in the west suburbs of Chicago I would definitely recommend heading out to Magnolia Bridal for your wedding/bridesmaids/mother-of-the-bride dress needs!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Brigid D

Beautiful store, great lighting, and an amazing selection of dresses. Ashley was attentive, helpful, and listened to what I was looking for in a dress. All the dresses I tried on were elegant and beautiful. Very willing to work with you and listen to what you need. Definitely... Read More worth checking out!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Devan S

We had a really great experience at Magnolia Bridal. The appointment before us ran a bit long, but we were invited to browse the selection of bridesmaid dresses and make ourselves comfortable while we waited. Once ready for us, our consultant (Ashley P) listened carefully to the... Read More types of styles I was interested in and helped me select a variety of dresses to try. She was quick to help me into dresses, take away ones I wasn't liking, and bring in others to try. One dress that I tried was an overlay that could be put over a slip, and though I wasn't crazy about the slip I loved the overlay, so Ashley found a different slip for me to try it with. She also allowed our group to bring in our own bottle of wine during the appointment, and provided glasses we could use. I also really appreciated Ashley's dedication to ensuring that I stayed within my budget. The selection of gowns was lovely, with some of my favorite designers being Catherine Deane and Sarah Janks. My only feedback is that I wish they had a step or box for me to stand on so that I could see the train of the dresses better and not be stepping on it as much. Overall, I would recommend Magnolia Bridal to any bride-to-be searching for that perfect gown!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Jessica D

Magnolia Bridal was my first experience trying on wedding dresses and I couldn't have had a more fun and fairy tale experience! I've always loved Disney Princess Belle (I know, I'm 28) and always envisioned myself transforming into a similar silhouette when it came time for the... Read More big day, and Ashley helped do just that. In addition the quaint space is just so bright, modern, and sophisticated it made the whole process a lovely and comfortable experience for my mom and bridesmaids to enjoy. Thanks Magnolia!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Cassie S

I just finished an appointment at Magnolias and I was thrilled with my experience. Ashley was extremely attentive and really listened to my desires for a dream dress. She was respectful of my budget and able to accommodate a time shift in appointment. Though I haven't finalized... Read More the dress I'm choosing for sure, I would reccomend any bride to shop at Magnolia! Ashley made it a special day for me and the women I brought to shop with!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Stephanie W

Simply the best! I couldn't have envisioned a better experience. Ashley knew exactly what I was looking for - she nailed it with the first dress! From Ashley's expertise to the beautiful store and incredible dress selection, I truly had the best time finding my wedding dress.... Read More Thank you Magnolia Bridal!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Molly B

After all of the fabulous compliments for my wedding gown, I have to take a minute and shout out to Ashley at Magnolia Bridal in St Charles! She was super sweet, unbelievably gracious and over the top helpful while helping me find my dress but most importantly, every time that I... Read More would start to say, "Is it crazy if we do this...(insert crazy Molly dress idea)?" She would help me figure out a way to make it happen AND be just as excited about it as I was. What I ended up with was exactly what I wanted, definitely one of a kind and definitely me. In addition, she has a very skilled seamstress, Lety, who is equally sweet and miraculous. She was instrumental in making sure my dress was perfect. I will wholeheartedly sing their praises to any Bride that I meet. THANK YOU ASHLEY AND LETY!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Christina K

I really loved my experience at Magnolia. Ashley was attentive and totally got my style. The store is so very elegant and my entourage felt pampered as well. She only schedules one bride at a time so the experience is really tailored to fit your needs. Thanks for an amazing day!

Ashley Patyk

My name is Ashley and I can't wait to celebrate this special moment with you! I have admired fashion for as long as I can remember. As a little girl I watched my grandmother gracefully construct beautiful garments from materials like soft silk and delicate tulle. Each dress she designed made me feel beautiful. Now, years later, I hand-select each gown and accessory for my boutique to curate a collection that promises to make you feel as special as my grandmother made me feel. I look forward to personally working with you throughout your dress journey.