Magnolia Estate LLC

Miamisburg, OH

Book Your Wedding with Magnolia Estate LLC

A BALLROOM IN MIAMISBURG, OH

Magnolia Estate is a family-owned venue located in Miamisburg, Ohio, only 14 miles from Dayton, that can accommodate up to 200 guests. This venue is ideal for planning an outdoor wedding in the warmer months, but it's also a wonderful choice for rustic or barn-themed weddings in the fall. With lush landscapes in the summer and spectacular views of the changing autumn foliage, Magnolia Estate is an idyllic wedding venue for many brides and grooms. The beautiful landscaped grounds, with their namesake magnolia trees, have separate areas that can host wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Magnolia Estate includes an outdoor ceremony gazebo that is ideal for taking photographs or watching the sun set over the rolling hills of Ohio. The spacious gazebo has outdoor seating and is generally the preferred ceremony space, although it is possible to hold a ceremony indoors in case of inclement weather. The ceremony area has soft curtains and an elegant chandelier. Adjacent to the gazebo is a lovely pergola with a lattice ceiling. It visually unifies the outdoor ceremony area to the indoor reception area.

The airy reception area has retractable windows and walls, ideal for letting a breeze flow through the space in the spring and summer months. Like the outdoor pergola, the indoor Reception Pavilion also has a lattice-like ceiling along with twinkling white lights.

Couples may bring in their own vendors and caterers, but the owners are also available to help with suggestions and assist with details to ensure the day goes smoothly. In addition, Magnolia Estate allows couples to supply their own beverages including alcohol as long as there is also a bartender on-site. The reception area has concrete floors and a wooden dance floor. To-be-weds are welcome to decorate the venue however they wish to complement their wedding themes and colors.

Magnolia Estate is rented out in blocks of time. The basic Ceremony and Reception Package covers the use of the gazebo and pergola, as well as the reception pavilion, for a certain amount of time. You can choose packages of 6, 8 or 12 hours, with an additional cost for extended hours. It is also possible to book the space for a one- or three-hour private rehearsal. The gazebo sound system, projector and screen are available if needed at an additional cost.

Magnolia Estates offers couples a number of additional benefits when they host their weddings.

• Bridal suite and dressing room
  • Groom suite with pool table
  • Decorative lighting arrangements

A Romantic Gazebo, and an Amazing Indoor Pavilion

Magnolia Estate is committed to providing an unforgettable, intimate experience. With the scenic views of the enchanting vistas, rolling hills, lovely pergola and charming gazebo, your guests will witness the union of the perfect couple. The reception hall is lined with romantic backlighting that shines throughout the night. Windows allow for guest to witness the natural beauty of the rustic Ohio landscape. Schedule a tour today to start planning your perfect wedding!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Country Club, Garden, Loft, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

700 Benner Road, Miamisburg, OH (937) 269-7163
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Tyler P

We had our wedding here on 6/30. I can't say enough about how happy we were with our special day. Julio is wonderful to work with and they are great at making your day exactly what you want. We had countless compliments on how beautiful the venue was. Pictures truly do not do... Read More this place justice! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katelyn V

When my initial venue cancelled on me a month before my date, I panicked, thinking the vision I had for my wedding was completely trashed. Then I heard from Magnolia that they had my date opened. Magnolia Estate is such a beautiful property with amenities that only add to it's... Read More allure. At the reception as I stood and took everything in, I realized I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The day was perfect and everything came together so beautifully. The staff at Magnolia are great to work with and I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lisa C

Magnolia Estate was a lovely location for our daughter's wedding. We received many compliments from our guests about the venue, and the service from the staff was exceptional. Tina and Julio were very easy to work with, and were very responsive in answering questions and... Read More accommodating our needs. Highly recommended venue!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Alicia T

First off the venue is absolutely stunning, you seriously need very minimal decorations its that beautiful. The bridal suite is huge with tons of space to get ready. Julio was amazing with helping all our last minute needs on our wedding day. We love the fact we were able to... Read More have a magnolia tree planted in our honor. We are so happy we chose Magnolia Estates for our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Danielle M

I have not yet had my wedding (9/17/17 is our date!). I recently had to have surgery and called about making payments. They were willing to work with us. We had originally planned 4 payments but they cut the amount in half to 8 making it easier on our budget thanks to the... Read More surprise health issues. I have been back at work barely a month and my fiancé had to have emergency dental work so we asked to postpone our next payment until we get paid next week and they said absolutely. They have been so easy to work with. We visited the site in August and both absolutely fell in love with it. We also didn't feel rushed in making our decision. And I am excited to include a magnolia tree in our ceremony that will then be planted on site. If you have trouble don't hesitate to call the owners!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Rachel R

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about this venue. The location, the view, the owners, all amazing! We could not have asked for anything more for our fall wedding! We highly recommend Magnolia Estate, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Robin H

I want to start by saying the venue is BEAUTIFUL and my wedding eventually went well, but no thanks to Magnolia Estate staff. 1. They booked a wedding for the date of my rehearsal. Julio told my family and bridal party that I scheduled it online for a different date while... Read More Tina told myself and my Matron of Honor that she emailed me to alert me to the change. Tina was later able to provide me with the email sent and it was sent to a non-working email. The fault for this error was both of our faults. Mine for not letting them know that email was no longer valid and theirs for never follow-ing up. I asked why a change in schedule didn't warrant a call especially after there was never a response to her initial email and Tina told me she has been too busy with family health emergencies. I will admit I was very frustrated at this point and was working very hard to control my tone, but we finally came to a resolution that we would practice Friday morning prior to the wedding. 2. After the rehearsal was finished, we tried to unload since we had all our family present and we were less than 1 hour away from our technical reservation time (because Tina had made it seem like this would be fine when we talked Thursday evening). Rather than being kind and having great customer service Julio demanded that we reload all of the cars and leave the premises until our scheduled time. I understand there was no contractual breech here however, it is just bad customer service. Rather than saying "hey, we don't normally do this, but due to the misunderstanding and lack of communication while everyone is here to help go ahead and unload". 3. Julio told myself the DJ and his assistant how to turn down the lights for when the time was right. Once the ceremony finished and it was time for the reception the DJ turned down the lights which also turns off the fan (they did not warn us this would happen). We had beautiful weather and the evening cooled down. Magnolia Estate had a representative present for the entire evening. The wedding coordinators asked if we could either turn down the air or preferably open the doors and the Magnolia Estate representative said absolutely not because we turned off the lights and fans it was our fault that it got warm and unless we turned the lights and fans on we were not allowed to turn down the air or open the doors (since the air had been on all day). So overall, our day ended up beautiful, but like I said no thanks to anyone from Magnolia Estate. If you are choosing this venue please be sure to quadruple check dates and times by email and phone. Prepare to be warm and not turn down the lights!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Katie H

What an amazing venue!! It is so breath taking. Julio and Tina were so helpful throughout the year and on the day of, Julio Jr. made sure we had everything we needed. I couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Chelsea R

Tina, Julio, and Julio Jr. were such great help in making our big day come true. They have an absolutely gorgeous venue, which they continue to make improvements to. I was so happily surprised to see an entire wall now with huge windows overlooking the ceremony space and new... Read More white chairs throughout the reception space! They were tough to get in contact with sometimes, but were so willing to help and adapt their space to match our vision of the day. I would pick them over and over again for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Stephanie s

I absolutely loved Magnolia Estate the moment I saw it! It's gorgeous! Not to mention Julio & Tina are so sweet and very helpful! We barely even had to decorate where the ceremony was taking place! I also loved the fact that they allow you bring in any caterer and you can bring... Read More your own alcohol as long as you have a bartender. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Mae P

Magnolia estates is absolutely the perfect venue! Tina and Julio and Julio Jr are incredible people. They are so nice, friendly and accommodating! There were a few times where Tina even let me come to the facility when they were closed just so I could look around to help me... Read More in-vision the day. They have a nice room for the bridesmaids and bride to get ready, and they allow the groomsmen and groom to hang out in their basement (on site) that has a pool table and such to get ready (both rooms air conditioned!) We were lucky and had a beautiful day that could not have been any more perfect! The tent is gorgeous and we were able to have it all opened up, so a nice spring breeze was able to flow throughout. They allow for corn hole boards to be set up so that was super fun. The "cocktail hour" area/bar was amazing. Many of our guests watched the gorgeous sunset over looking the hills and it was beautiful! Made for some EPIC photos! I could not recommend them enough! They truly are the PERFECT indoor/outdoor venue! From the gazebo to the huge trees, the white romantic lights to the flowy feel. Its all included and affordable and they can help you pick out any vendors you want! (which really helps with budgeting). It was an incredible day! You must check them out! Mae and Cody 5/23/15

Great for what I was looking for

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Nicole C

Overall, Magnolia was a fantastic venue. We wanted a place where we could have an outdoor wedding in the fall overlooking the gorgeous trees changing colors, and a place where we could make it perfect to fit my rustic theme. It turned out absolutely beautiful. Pros: We could... Read More choose any other vendors of our choice, we could decorate to our liking, could bring in alcohol, get ready on site, great background and area, get married inside (or outside if needed), and the couple who run it were incredibly nice and quick to get back with information. Cons: The night of the rehearsal we had no one there to guide us through what to expect and no one to answer last minute questions, we had to have everything cleaned up ourselves by midnight (only an hr.) or else we would be charged, music has to be turned off by 11pm, the people assigned to supervise and help with our wedding day took a lot of our alcohol, and the parking lot is gravel. That being said once again, it was beautiful and minus the small stuff, I wouldn't change any of it. If you want a barn setting that you can make your own, this place is for you.

Amazing Outdoor Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Haley M

It you are looking for an outdoor wedding, Magnolia Estate is the perfect place! From the moment we pulled into the drive way – we knew it was it!!! Not only did Tina and Julio treat us like a friend or family member, but they made sure that our wedding day was the best day of... Read More our lives! We got married at Magnolia Estate on October 1st at 4:30 pm. If you love the fall, this is the absolute perfect time and place to get married at! The trees were turning deep reds & yellows and the sun set right after as we said “I do.” The view was absolutely beautiful and was a major bonus for our pictures! The white gazebo, pergola, bridge and pavilion worked perfectly with our red and orange bridal colors! Tina and Julio allowed us and our venders to come as early as needed in order to set up and get ready the day of. They even had a dressing room set up with mirrors and tables to get ready at before the wedding. From the day we signed, Tina and Julio went above and beyond to answer our questions and to ensure that we had everything that we wanted. The whole experience was amazing and our wedding turned out to be exactly what we both had always dreamed about!