Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities

Dallas, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities

A BACKYARD IN DALLAS, TX

Engaged Texas couples looking for chic and modern wedding venue often choose Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities, the newest addition to the Magnolia Hotel line in the Dallas area. In close proximity to downtown and the city's upscale Highland Park Neighborhood, the hotel offers a whopping 12,000 sq. ft. of event space. The hotel's elegant ballroom makes a popular choice for hosting a memorable wedding ceremony or post-nuptials celebration.

The Magnolia Grand Ballroom. Design details like 12-foot ceilings, stylish carpeting, recessed lighting and exquisite crystal light fixtures command attention in the Magnolia Grand Ballroom. With 6,200 sq. ft. of capacity, this space accommodates up to 350 wedding guests and offers many alternatives for a customized floor plan.

Experienced wedding coordinators at Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities help with every step of the wedding planning process and the site provides friendly, professional service staff. The culinary team offers a number of choices for reception menus with plated or buffet-style dinner service, and spouses-to-be may bring in their own wedding cake. The venue supplies options for a cash or open bar along with a number of choices for alcohol including house and premium wines, beers and liquor.

Couples who rent Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities enjoy a time window of one hour for ceremonies and four hours for receptions. Rental includes an additional two hours for setup and one hour for breakdown. Along with a custom-designed floor plan, the venue provides ceremonial chairs, reception tables and chairs, china, flatware, glassware, linens, bar ware and setup and cleanup. Wedding guests appreciate ample self-parking or couples can add valet parking for an additional fee.

Reservation of the venue requires a deposit of $1000 and a signed rental agreement. For more information about additional event space, decorating policy, music, an evening curfew, discounted guestroom rates and other inquiries, couples can contact the venue directly by phone or through their website.

Prenuptial pairs almost always look for a wedding venue that offers a few extra perks. Special amenities provided by Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities include:

• A complimentary menu tasting
  • Gluten-free, pork-free or vegetarian menu options
  • Audio equipment
  • Specialty linens for an additional cost
  • A complimentary guestroom for the couple's wedding night
  • A skirted table for gifts or the guest book
  • Candle centerpieces for the dining tables
  • A spacious hardwood dance floor
  • Complimentary cake cutting
  • A complimentary champagne toast for the couple and their guests
  • On-site options for a rehearsal dinner, an engagement party or a bridal shower
  • ADA accessibility
  • Event Liability Insurance
  • A 24-hour business center and fitness center for guests staying at the hotel
  • Complimentary late-night cookies and milk for guests staying at the hotel
  • Close proximity to popular clubs, restaurants and shopping

Gorgeous new boutique hotel in University Park

Nestled in the prestigious Park Cities area, the new Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities offers an ideal venue for your wedding day. Make your dreams a reality in our beautifully stylized ballroom accommodating up to 370 guests with a dance floor. Our professional event team will customize every aspect of your day to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Backyard, Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

6070 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX (469) 587-3740

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Raven T

I enjoyed my time there the catering manager Qiana was great everything we discussed before booking was given and promised to me she made sure the wedding process was smooth sailing during our time at the hotel.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 HeeJong L

We had our wedding reception at Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities less than a month ago and it was absolutely wonderful! Qiana- I book with Qiana more than a year in advance and she has been on top of my account and countless others all by herself. I was very impressed with... Read More her ability to manage all the events at the hotel by herself! I could count on her and she was amazing on our wedding day. She knows her stuff and that's all I can say =) She met with me a few times to answer my questions and emailed me back even more times with answers to more of my questions! She was positive and patient and worked with me. The effects of Hurricane Harvey did not allow for my guests from Houston to arrive. She and the hotel room booking services worked with me to adjust the guest count and refund their hotel rooms. She has a handful of props/supplies that I used as decoration. Table top candles, mirror plate, table holder spindle, gold easels, vases, tables...etc. Food- We met with Qiana and the chef for our tasting. We originally tasted a plated dinner which we changed for the buffet meal due to our budget change. The food was delicious. A few of our guests went and got 3-5 plates. Ballroom- Beautiful. Those chandeliers are breathtaking in a dark room. Bathrooms are right outside the ballroom. Ballroom was clean and well maintained. Hotel rooms- We booked the reception here and also received a discounted room rate for our guests. The best decision because we all partied all night! We stayed at a bridal suite which huge! Thank you very much! Rooms were clean! Service- Exceptional wait staff. No complaints! We booked when they had free breakfast buffet and that had changed since our booking but it was still honored for our guests. They were given coupon cards upon check-in. We recommend Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities because Qiana is amazing, dependable, and personable. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kari P

Qiana was so helpful and easy to work with! She made the planning process and the day itself go so smoothly! Also the ballroom is beautiful! Would recommend them to anyone for a reception venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Chandrika J

What can I say, but only that my experience with Qiana at the Magnolia Park Cities Hotel was excellent from start to finish. My point of contact was always directly with the coordinating manager Qiana who catered to my every need to answering all my emails In a timely manner,... Read More to meeting with me personally on a consistent basis, to making wonderful suggestions to save money, to even being there the entire time the day of the wedding. Not only was Qiana great, but the service and the food were also great. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue to have my wedding. Besides me and my husband being happy with Qiana, all the hotel services, the rooms and to any accommodations that I needed, my guest were also happy and satisfied with their stay and the services they received as well.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jennifer G

The Magnolia is a beautiful place to have your event. My husband and I were so pleased with everything! Qiana was easy to talk to, get a hold of, and put our needs first! Through the planning process to the actual wedding day; she was there every step of the way. We were not... Read More only pleased with her services but the rest of the staff as well, the food was delicious and it all came together for our special day. I would highly recommend them for any special celebration!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Nincy M

My husband and I were thrilled with the service we received for our wedding. We were able to have a beautiful reception for our guests and pay a reasonable price for it - the food was great, Qiana worked with all of our vendors and worked to make sure we didn't miss a detail. I... Read More know a lot of places that promise much but come short. Magnolia Park Cities was not that!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tramaine S

If you are looking for an affordable spot that can still give you a really nice wedding, this the place to be. We got so much bang for our buck. We gad a great wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kendra M

Qiana Smith went above and beyond to make sure we had a special day. During a wedding it's the little things that most people forget about. She made sure my husband and I stressed over anything and was right there before even thinking I needed her. Qiana and her staff took the... Read More time out to help my guests have an amazing time. They all loved the food, the atmosphere, and most importantly, the customer service! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Lauren P

I'm so glad we chose the Magnolia Hotel for our reception. The food was amazing and the team at the Magnolia made everything so easy.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Christina C

Six months later, my husband and I keep getting compliments from guests on our wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect and we have Qiana and the Magnolia Park Cities to thank for a lot of that. The Magnolia Park Cities is a beautiful venue and Qiana gave us excellent vendor... Read More recommendations. Everyone involved in our wedding performed flawlessly. Our guests were very comfortable and enjoyed the convenience of having comfortable, elegant rooms in the same hotel as our wedding reception. They also got a lot of use out of the restaurant and bar! The bar was kept open and available for us after the wedding until 2am and even after they stopped serving alcohol we enjoyed hanging out and talking until everyone tottered off to bed in the early hours. The food served was delicious (yes I made sure to eat some of everything!) and guests were very happy and full. Bar service was also flawless and everyone had a drink in hand quickly! The Magnolia Park Cities worked with us to come up with a fun and quirky menu that matched our personalities and delighted our guests. NO ONE likes the food at weddings but I still get comments on how good ours was. You cannot go wrong with Qiana and The Magnolia Park Cities. If you want your dream wedding pulled off without a hitch, this is your venu.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

The Magnolia and staff provided us with a perfect wedding day. From planning to the day of, the staff were always friendly, professional and open to change. Our guest still talk about how beautiful the space was and the great time theyes had. 12.4.2015 wedding date

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Prachi J

I had my wedding ceremony and reception held at Magnolia Dallas Park Cities in April 2016 and everything turned out great. The wedding coordinator, Qiana, was extremely helpful and accommodated all our needs - big and small. If she didn't have an answer right then, she always... Read More got back to us with one. Overall, the service was excellent!