Magnolia Manor Plantation Bed and Breakfast

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue

Food + Catering

128 Pet Burwell Rd, Warrenton, NC (252) 257-6055

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sue S

Our daughter got married at Magnolia Manor BB last weekend. The home and grounds are exceptional. The owners Sheila and Larry went out of their way to accommodate our families and friends all weekend. The food was great, and the staff was very friendly. The DJ was awesome! The... Read More flowers were beautiful. As a caterer for many years in the Triangle area, I knew that the all inclusive package was very fair, and it allowed our out of town bride to relax about finding vendors. I told Sheila that I felt as if we were at my favorite aunt's home for the weekend. I would do it all over again. Backtracking to our initial tour of the home- Sheila gave us a grand, unrushed tour/consultation on Christmas Eve day prior to welcoming her family for the holidays because my daughter was only in town for a short time. Many, many thanks for such a special weekend!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Andrea P

We just got married at this fabulous venue May 29th and I have to say I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both the venue and its owners, Larry and Sheila!!! This venue is an absolute magical place and Larry and Sheila (innkeepers) and all of their staff are absolutely the most... Read More amazing, easy-going, professional people to work with. I searched every (and I mean every venue) in a 2 hour radius trying to find the perfect place for our "fancy" rustic wedding. We couldn't have been more blessed when we found Magnolia Manor. The venue has it all- historical charm, rustic barn & silo, beautiful landscapes, great coordinators, fabulous staff, and oh my the food! Our guests loved it! We had to change our wedding date on short notice and Larry & Sheila were amazing in working with us. They actually comforted me (stressed out crying Bride) and provided a simple resolution to put my worries behind me. Such angels!! I highly recommend the "all-inclusive" weekend wedding package so you don't miss out on the experience of it all! Larry & Sheila are true professionals yet treat you like family. We felt like absolute royalty from the moment our weekend began! As a bride I truly appreciated their special care, professionalism, organization, and their little personal touches provided. Their chef and food is AMAZING and you don't want to miss out on Larrys BBQ! The B&B breakfasts included with the weekend package are beautiful and absolutely delicious. My wedding party was so impressed! Staff is wonderful and you can definitely see they love their jobs. Alan, the DJ, was fantastic. He kept us dancing all night long (Alan if you see this we loved how you danced and sang right along with us behind your dj booth!). Our wedding day was stormy so had to transition to an indoor option. Turned out, the change was even better. The barn turned out so beautiful, intimate, and romantic which is exactly what we wanted! I could go on and on about our wonderful wedding and this awesome venue, but honestly I am grateful to Larry and Sheila for everything you did for us! All of us including guests were truly amazed and had a wonderful time. Thank you for providing such a beautiful, stress free experience. You worked with us from the very beginning to the now and we just thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Outdoor Wedding

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Elisabeth O

The couple who run this venue are exceedingly charming. This is an all-inclusive venue so they take care of the majority of needed items (set-up, break-down, food, decor, flowers, etc.). I think the initial meeting they do an excellent job of selling the venue but after that I... Read More did not receive almost any contact from them and were constantly travelling/on vacation. The closer it got to our wedding date and the more frequently questions arose I felt they were hard to get in contact with and when I did reach them on the phone it felt like they were in a hurry to get me off and didn't allow me to ask all of the questions. The venue itself is stunning and is great if you're local or coming from out of town!

Great place for a laidback wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Amy D

We got married at Magnolia Manor on Oct 5, 2013 and loved every minute of it! It was a very relaxed atmosphere, which we loved and made our guests feel so welcome and at home! We had great food and a great time, the staff were all wonderful and attentive!

Nothing short of AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Hunter G

My husband and I were married at Magnolia Manor Plantation and it is just amazing. The owners of the plantation, Sheila and Larry, restored the house and grounds of the plantation with their sons several years ago. They decided to have weddings on the property and Sheila is... Read More the wedding director. They do a package deal and it definitely saved us thousands! Sheila takes care of all the things that I did not have the time or talent to do. She coordinated everything and since it is a package deal, you literally can just make a few minor choices and show up with a dress. The property is beautifully landscaped and the inside of the home is breathtaking. Sheila will do just anything in the world for you and she is very flexible. She knows that each couple has different preferences and she does everything in the world to ensure your happiness. For the few vendors that are up to you to select, she gives you multiple suggestions. For brides who may be more "into" the wedding planning process than I was, she has no problem if you are super involved. I preferred to give her an idea of what I wanted and just let her do her thing and it was just gorgeous. She is the caterer and the food is just wonderful. You get several options for your rehearsal dinner (optional, but I had one at MM) and your reception. This is a GREAT venue if you have family members traveling from far away because you get to use all the bedrooms in the house on Friday and Saturday nights. My husband is from Poland and having our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception all at one place with lodging for the wedding party was ideal. Everything worked out beautifully. I told Sheila during the process of planning my wedding at Magnolia Manor that she is a goddess whose excellence is unparalleled and that remained to be true. Sheila and Larry, her husband, will go above and beyond for you. Their four sons were all married at that manor. Also, she makes sure that this is a fun process for you and not an overwhelming, work-filled nightmare. I urge any couple to contact Sheila and visit Magnolia Manor. You will not be disappointed!