Book Your Wedding with Magnolias

A BALLROOM IN KAUFMAN, TX

Magnolias in downtown Kaufman, Texas, offers historic charm with an industrial twist for your wedding day. The building dates back to 1890 and it has recently undergone renovations to restore it to its former glory. With central heating and air conditioning, this indoor venue could be the ideal blank palette you are looking for to host your wedding ceremony and reception.

The Main Room. Brick surfaces, lofty ceilings and intricate chandeliers set an impressive stage inside the main event space of the Magnolias. Consider this a flexible area that transforms easily to match your unique wedding style. A permanent dance floor is in place in the room. This space will accommodate up to 150 guests for dinner and dancing.

Outdoor Event Space. The venue is busy creating an outdoor event space to accommodate full-size celebrations. Current overflow space is possible to extend your event into the open air.

Events at Magnolias span a full eight hours and the events team manages all set-up and cleanup before and after your wedding. The coordinators also assist you with planning the full layout of your event.

Rental also provides you with full use of both a bridal suite and a groom’s room on the day of your event. Both rooms are elegantly furnished and they feature every comfort and amenity you could want or need. Smoking is prohibited on the premises, as are open flames.

The venue provides all tables and chairs for both the ceremony and reception. Audiovisual equipment such as a projector, screen and audio control panel is included in your rental. Full restrooms are provided. On-site parking is not available, but guests can access a nearby parking lot or street parking.

Events at Magnolias require an independent caterer and beverage provider. The events team is happy to refer you to reputable and experienced vendors. Your caterer will have use of a catering kitchen with a sink, food warmer and refrigerator. You can also consult the preferred vendor list for other services such as flowers and entertainment.

Your wedding at Magnolias promises to be full of magical moments that you will cherish for a lifetime. The events coordinators are responsive to your needs and desires and some enhancements are also available.

• Independent valet companies are available to assist with parking
  • Many excellent photoshoot ops and the natural lighting lends itself to memorable first-look photos

Wedding Venue ~ Event Venue

Elegant multi-space located in downtown Kaufman. Magnolias is a unique raw space featuring original brick walls, soaring adorned ceilings with gorgeous chandeliers.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Tented

Planning

114 N. Washington Street, Kaufman, TX (469) 996-7322

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jasmime G

My husband and I got married here a couple of weeks ago! We are still getting so many compliments! All of our guest were accommodated to a T! They all loved the wedding. Jeff & Lorena have done an outstanding job with this historical building! I can not begin to explain how easy... Read More the entire process was being a Magnolias Bride! Lorena is so quick to respond to emails & Jeff is so quick to get back if he doesn’t already answer after the first ring. The day of the wedding the Magnolias crew made sure everything ran so smoothly! If you want the perfect venue and you want to work with a family who TRULY cares about your big day, Magnolias is your venue. From Bride to future bride, sister this is the perfect touch to your perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexandra M

Beautiful venue! Lorena and Jeff are amazing people. We really loved this place!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 S H

They are amazing!! They help you all the way through, and offer suggestions if you want. They will help with set up and take down if you need. And just overall professional, fun and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Mai V

Magnolias was a dream come true! The second I walked through the door, I knew it was the perfect venue for our very intimate wedding of 40 people. It has so much character and charm, the exposed brick and vintage touches are amazing, and the best part is the owners, Jeff and... Read More Lorena, are the most sincere and hardworking people ever! They helped me bring my little DIY wedding to life and connected me with fantastic vendors within my budget. Lorena was always so prompt in responding to emails, some times within minutes. My wedding was on March 11, 2017 and that day it rained! We were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony, but Jeff went above and beyond to ensure my vision was carried out even with an indoor ceremony. Wedding day can be so stressful, but Jeff was totally calm and professional so I was calm, too! My wedding day actually came together even better than I expected and the rain turned out to be a blessing because it was a truly beautiful day with my loved ones from beginning to end (thanks to Jeff's help). Several of my friends and family told me the venue was just perfect. My husband and I highly recommend Magnolias, Jeff, and Lorena! Don't hesitate. See it for yourself and you will fall in love like I did.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Anna B

So grateful for this venue. I'm from a smaller town but my life is currently in Dallas, but I did not want to have a Dallas Wedding. This venue is so unique and adorable and make for beautiful pictures with it's natural vintage look. We instantly fell in love with it. It was... Read More affordable and really appreciate the help and assistance that the owners - Lorena and Jeff - brought to us during this time. This place is so beautiful in itself that we really didn't have to worry about a lot of decorations. A friend of mine works at a venue and has a lot of experiences with other venues and even she had great things to say about this as a guest. Thank you Magnolia's Kaufman!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley S

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for this venue and the owners. The venue itself is so beautiful and unique. I had so many guests that complimented me on the venue and told me it was one of the coolest wedding venues they have ever been to. I also loved the fact they have... Read More an outdoor space for you to utilize as well. Being a wedding planner myself, it makes a huge difference when you use quality vendors and the owners, Jeff and Lorena, go above and beyond to make your day is perfect. On the day of your event Jeff will bust his butt to make it is perfect. He does more than I’ve seen any venue owner do. I can’t imagine my wedding day without Jeff or Lorena!!!! I highly recommend you to use Magnolia as your event space. I promise you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kaitlin P

The venue is spectacular. It is vintage but allows you to easily make the location any style you please. We had a vintage industrial wedding and the location was perfect. The only issues we had were minor and fixed along the way! The owners are there for you throughout and they... Read More allow you to use what ever vendors you please. It was great have a ceremony and reception all at one location.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Magnolias was the perfect place for our wedding. Our guest loved the venue just as much as we did. Jeff and Lorena were amazing to work with. Responded to emails/phone calls timely. They both helped to make sure our wedding day/night was perfect. Highly recommend this venue.