Wedding Venue ~ Event Venue

Elegant multi-space located in downtown Kaufman. Magnolias is a unique raw space featuring original brick walls, soaring adorned ceilings with gorgeous chandeliers.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Tented

Planning

114 N. Washington Street, Kaufman, TX (469) 996-7322

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jasmime G

My husband and I got married here a couple of weeks ago! We are still getting so many compliments! All of our guest were accommodated to a T! They all loved the wedding. Jeff & Lorena have done an outstanding job with this historical building! I can not begin to explain how easy... Read More the entire process was being a Magnolias Bride! Lorena is so quick to respond to emails & Jeff is so quick to get back if he doesn’t already answer after the first ring. The day of the wedding the Magnolias crew made sure everything ran so smoothly! If you want the perfect venue and you want to work with a family who TRULY cares about your big day, Magnolias is your venue. From Bride to future bride, sister this is the perfect touch to your perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexandra M

Beautiful venue! Lorena and Jeff are amazing people. We really loved this place!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 S H

They are amazing!! They help you all the way through, and offer suggestions if you want. They will help with set up and take down if you need. And just overall professional, fun and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Mai V

Magnolias was a dream come true! The second I walked through the door, I knew it was the perfect venue for our very intimate wedding of 40 people. It has so much character and charm, the exposed brick and vintage touches are amazing, and the best part is the owners, Jeff and... Read More Lorena, are the most sincere and hardworking people ever! They helped me bring my little DIY wedding to life and connected me with fantastic vendors within my budget. Lorena was always so prompt in responding to emails, some times within minutes. My wedding was on March 11, 2017 and that day it rained! We were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony, but Jeff went above and beyond to ensure my vision was carried out even with an indoor ceremony. Wedding day can be so stressful, but Jeff was totally calm and professional so I was calm, too! My wedding day actually came together even better than I expected and the rain turned out to be a blessing because it was a truly beautiful day with my loved ones from beginning to end (thanks to Jeff's help). Several of my friends and family told me the venue was just perfect. My husband and I highly recommend Magnolias, Jeff, and Lorena! Don't hesitate. See it for yourself and you will fall in love like I did.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Anna B

So grateful for this venue. I'm from a smaller town but my life is currently in Dallas, but I did not want to have a Dallas Wedding. This venue is so unique and adorable and make for beautiful pictures with it's natural vintage look. We instantly fell in love with it. It was... Read More affordable and really appreciate the help and assistance that the owners - Lorena and Jeff - brought to us during this time. This place is so beautiful in itself that we really didn't have to worry about a lot of decorations. A friend of mine works at a venue and has a lot of experiences with other venues and even she had great things to say about this as a guest. Thank you Magnolia's Kaufman!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley S

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for this venue and the owners. The venue itself is so beautiful and unique. I had so many guests that complimented me on the venue and told me it was one of the coolest wedding venues they have ever been to. I also loved the fact they have... Read More an outdoor space for you to utilize as well. Being a wedding planner myself, it makes a huge difference when you use quality vendors and the owners, Jeff and Lorena, go above and beyond to make your day is perfect. On the day of your event Jeff will bust his butt to make it is perfect. He does more than I’ve seen any venue owner do. I can’t imagine my wedding day without Jeff or Lorena!!!! I highly recommend you to use Magnolia as your event space. I promise you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kaitlin P

The venue is spectacular. It is vintage but allows you to easily make the location any style you please. We had a vintage industrial wedding and the location was perfect. The only issues we had were minor and fixed along the way! The owners are there for you throughout and they... Read More allow you to use what ever vendors you please. It was great have a ceremony and reception all at one location.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Magnolias was the perfect place for our wedding. Our guest loved the venue just as much as we did. Jeff and Lorena were amazing to work with. Responded to emails/phone calls timely. They both helped to make sure our wedding day/night was perfect. Highly recommend this venue.