Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Chicago, IL Chicagoland DJ (847) 612-2193

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Caroline Z

the best! great song choices! got so many compliments! kept the party going for both the young and the old! definitely should hire him and his team!

08/04/12 wedding

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Emmeline B

Awesome DJ!! Played great variety of music that everyone was dancing to all night long! Fun and energetic, awesome uplighting and backdrops! I would definitely recommend him for wedding reception music.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Kristen B

Kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Great customer service

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Emily E

Vince is easy to work with, flexible, and really takes the time to get to know your style and what you want at your wedding reception. He's great at reading the crowd and really knows how to please. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone, especially my husband and... Read More I, loved his work!

Rockin DJ!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Cassandra B

Vince was first class in the area of customer service. He took the time to meet with my and fiance on two separate occasions to walk us through the many facets of our reception. His professionalism was first rate and he helped to through a pretty awesome party:)

Review for Vince Magsino

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 KIM C

Was willing to negotiate the prices and listened to what kind of music we liked and appropriately offered suggestions based off of our music taste