Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental

Serving Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and further!

Award Winning Photo Booth or Amazing Magic Mirror

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental is one of ME, NH and MA most requested photo booth services with an award winning photo booth set up that is sleek, classy and fun. Our scrapbooks and photo quality are unmatched. We also now have the AMAZING MAGIC MIRROR ME photo booth. We are professional, experienced, reliable, affordable, and we personalize the entire experience for you and your guests. We also have fantastic upgrades such as Green Screen, Social Media Stations, Acrylic Photo Magnets and more. We bring the FUN!!!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

209 Bald Hill Road, Wells, ME Serving Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and further! (207) 205-2221

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Chris R

Jim, Thank you so much for providing a photo booth on our special day! The photo booth was a perfect addition and captured so many special and funny moments. Your professionalism and attention to detail during the planning process were very helpful and stress free! I have been... Read More to a few weddings with photo booths and there was really no comparison. Until we saw yours, we were not considering a booth. You definitely lived up to your reputation and provided an awesome experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany T

If you need a photo booth...Jim at Maine to Boston is your guy. Everyone loved the photo booth and people are still commenting about it a month later. Jim helped us out when we were in need of a last minute photo booth, made a template that matched the theme of my invitations... Read More perfectly, and let me bring my own photo album that matched our nautical them for the pics. I highly recommend the album option so that people can leave notes next to their pics. Everyone that stayed with us had a blast looking at it the next morning over brunch. Jim's photo booths are spacious, have lots of props, and allow for some pretty cool green screen options if you want. We highly recommend this photo booth rental company if you're in the market. Jim was great about communicating with us 1-2 weeks prior to our wedding to make sure everything was set. He won't let you down!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Meredith J

AMAZING! ALL AROUND GREAT!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Emily C

Jim was absolutely fantastic! He was professional, the photo booth was very inviting and personalized with a big picture of us on a banner outside of it! He has amazing props that all of our guests really enjoyed using for their pictures. I loved that he let us personalize the... Read More backgrounds by letting us choose photos from places we have hiked together or any place that is important to us. He was helpful throughout the whole process and helped our friends and family capture some great photos ! The scrapbook at the end of the night premade and signed by all of our guests was incredible and a perfect way to reflect on the wedding right away and see how much fun people were having ! We would recommend Jim to anyone who is considering a photo booth specialist- and if you haven't thought about it yet, you should and be sure to go with Jim!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley P

Maine to Boston photo booth was reliable, friendly, and super accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a photo booth!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caitlin E

Maine to Boston Photo Booth was SPECTACULAR on our wedding day. Jim went above and beyond without a doubt and I couldn’t thank him more. The Photo Booth was such a big hit on our wedding day. I couldn’t hear enough positive feedback from my wedding guests about how fun it was -... Read More they all loved it. The photo album of all pictures taken by guests he adds in is an added plus of course! You won’t be disappointed :-)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mariya C

This photo booth was amazing! I have been to several weddings recently with photo booths and this is definitely the one I will book for my own wedding. The album was really nice and the picture quality was great.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole B

I love the photo booth! Jim was so great to work with he helped with the boarder and checked in with me as needed it was one less thing on my plate and my guest love the guest book! It’s a way better memory to have photos and signatures! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kathryn H

Maine to Boston Photobooth was the funnest part of our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved the mirrored Photobooth! They had the best time taking photos and trying out the different props! We received our album after and the photos are so funny! We can’t stop laughing! Andrew... Read More ran the booth and he was very nice and helpful. Jim helped us prepare for our wedding and helped us choose what kind of photo booth and how we wanted the images to come out! If our guests weren’t dancing, they were at the photobooth all night! We will definitely recommend M2B photobooth for anyone who is looking! Thank you for making our day special and for entertaining our guests! Katie & Kevin 09/30/2017

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Dan H

Working with Jim was a real pleasure! He, and his crew were very professional, made it super easy to get a photo booth set up at our wedding, and provided great quality pics...It was a tremendous hit with our guests!! If your considering a photo booth for an event, go with M2B,... Read More you won't get better service anywhere else.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Alyxandra S

Jim was fantastic! Very helpful with the whole process. He let my best friend and MOH design the photo strip so it was personal and matched our invitations. My husband and I got married on Peaks Island, which required him to take a ferry hours early to guarantee he and all of... Read More the equipment be out there and set up before the guests arrived and ceremony started. At the reception he got my bridesmaid's attention so that we did not forget to take a bridal party photo. Jim was professional throughout the entire process and very clearly loves his job. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lindsey K

M2B photobooth was great at our wedding! Everyone had a blast and Jackie was amazing getting everyone their photos and putting together the scrapbook for us that night! They were very accommodating and the quality was great! Thanks for being a part of wedding, some of the most... Read More memorable photos of the night!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Anna B

Maine to Boston was very easy to work with and flexible on what the photo strips look like. We were able to pick both the photobooth background and the background of the strip itself. We got the guestbook option so we were able to see a printout of all the photos as well. The... Read More attendant did a great job making the book and even decorated some of the pages that had fewer photo strips on them. She was very professional and kept everything going smoothly. You didn’t need to wait very long at all for the strips to print either which was nice.

2017-06-26T14:20:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much guys! We loved being there.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Shana R

SO fun. They did such a wonderful job for our wedding, very accommodating and the signature book is such a wonderful keepsake. Highly Recommend.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rebecca F

Very personable staff and high quality photographs. We had so much fun trying on the props and taking group photos. What a memorable experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jordin J

Excellent service. Amber was very nice to all of our guest. I absolutely love the guest book we got at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie D

We hired Maine to Boston Photo Booth for our Wedding at the Union Bluff in September. We were extremely happy with them! They were very accommodating and had everything we could have imagined and more! The Photo Booth attendant was very professional and had a great sense of... Read More humor. He made the night! Many of our guests commented on how much fun the photo booth was. There were so many fun props for our guests to choose from and use in their photos. The package we got came with a book where a copy of the Photo Booth strip was placed in for guests to sign and/or write a message. We absolutely LOVED looking through this a couple of days later. We could tell how much fun everyone had just by looking at the pictures! Inside the photo book was also a CD that has every picture digitally on it (which is great for sharing with guests). We would very HIGHLY recommend using Maine to Boston Photo Booth if you're looking for you guests to have a great time and some great pictures to look back on! Thank you for making our wedding very special! ~Stephanie & Andrew

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tammy C

Jim's and his crew were fantastic to deal with. Very pleasant and overall experience was exceptional! We loved the photo booth for our daughters wedding 10/22/16. We had the venue at The Colony Hotel in Kennebunkport Maine. Our quest had a fabulous time and continues to rave... Read More about it. It entertained our guests both young and young at heart. Thank you Jim!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle P

Jim is passionate about his business and our guests absolutely loved the photobooth at our wedding! I would absolutely recommend this photobooth to all friends!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dave J

Fantastic photo booth! Definitely the hit of the party. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Chris R

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Alexis D

We rented a photobooth for our wedding reception in September 2016. The photobooth was such a hit with all of our guests - everyone had a blast! There was a line for the booth during the entire reception. Maine to Boston provides beautiful props, a wonderful attendant, and... Read More customized text on the photo print-outs. We also loved being able to walk away with a guest book full of all the fun photos from the night. We highly recommend using Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Beth W

This was one of the best ideas we had for the wedding - all of our guests had a blast!! The attendant was very sweet and helpful.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Mimi M

We had an amazing experience with Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental, it was a wonderful addition to our wedding! Jim customized the photostrips with our wedding hashtag and even added some of our wedding art as well. The booth was set up on time and the album at the end of the... Read More night was incredible! They are a perfect vendor for any wedding!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Erin M

The Photo Booth was a HIT! Everyone loved it and got so many awesome pictures. The staff were so sweet and professional. The pricing was so worth it as it was a huge part of the wedding fun!

Jim Curtis

Proud father of twin 5 year old boys! Proud owner of 5 year old photo booth business. Proud photo booth vendor for your wedding:)