Maison Louisiane Catering & Events

We travel anywhere!

Cuisine

Cajun, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

265 Celina Drive, Natchitoches, LA We travel anywhere! (318) 352-4911

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Renee L

I hired Maison Louisiane Catering for my daughter's wedding reception. Ben and Keri Fidelak and staff were professional and great to work with. They had a large and versitile menu to choose from. The food display was as beautiful as it was delicious!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Misty R

Food was great! Great service and they really catered to our special needs.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Patti M

Thank you for the fabulous food and service you provided. The setup was beautiful and was the taste of all the food. Your servers were very kind and courteous. Thanks again for all you did to make my daughters wedding day food perfect.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Karen B

I can't begin to thank the wonderful folks at Maison Louisiane! The food was spectacular and the service was perfect! From the Bacon Wrapped Duck bites to the Meatloaf cupcakes to the Chicken and Waffles.... YUMMY!! Never had to worry about anything with all of the servers... Read More covering the event!! Signature drinks were wonderful and beautiful! Thanks again for making my daughter's wedding day even more perfect than it already was!! This mother of the bride had no worries knowing ya'll were there to help!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Tarama G

I can't compliment Maison Louisiane enough. They are the best! Everyone is so friendly and professional. The food is out of this world, and I love that they have a great selection of rental items to choose from as well. I couldn't have been more pleased with everything. I'm... Read More trying to figure out the next event I could have them cater. Thanks Keri, Ben, and the Maison Louisiane crew everything!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jennifer E

Maison Louisiane catered our wedding reception on 6/4/2016 and they did an exceptional job!! Keri was so sweet and easy to work with from day one. All we did was pick the menu, and Chef Ben, Keri and their team took care of the rest. The food was fantastic and the presentation... Read More was perfect! We are still hearing from our guests how delicious ALL of the food was! I would highly recommend Maison Louisiane for any event!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Great service, delicious food, and beautiful presentation! The variety and taste of food is traditional Southern hospitality ! We have had two wedding receptions with them and they are prompt and timely in service and willing to go the extra mile to make everything wonderful.... Read More They specialize in many other amenities such as gold chairs and dance floors etc! and have very good prices! Always a great experience when they cater!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Cammy M

Food, service, presentation, overall experience 5 stars! A plus! Could not have done a better job at anything. We did classic Louisiana food with trendy twists- everyone loved it all. Their presentation is A PLUS gorgeous and they just "get it". They are so efficient, quick to... Read More respond, and so energetic/fun to work with when planning the actual wedding. They have great ideas and made all of mine happen. Execution on actual day of events- FLAWLESS.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Amber L

Maison Louisiane was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Keri and her husband were such a pleasure to work with. They were thorough, prompt, and they epitomize professionalism. THE FOOD WAS TO DIE FOR! We literally are still getting compliments on the... Read More food three weeks after the wedding. Some of our favorites- blue cheese pork sliders, crawfish and shrimp pasta, cocktail shrimp, and the tea bar! Even the decor they picked out to match our decor was amazing! Keri also helped me carry out a hot dog stand surprise for my fiancé which was one of the biggest hits of the night! We can't thank them enough for making everything so effortless for us. It was truly perfect.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Food was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

We had a small wedding and they went above and beyond! First, the food was wonderful! Second, we had a problem with our music and the servers found a speaker and ipod so we could have music. Can't say enough about our servers-they went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 LaQuinta Diane B

Keri and her team were absolutely amazing! We really enjoyed the food, her staff was able to serve our guest in a professional and timely manner. Awesome caterers. Thanks again Keri!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Our Wedding was 10/24 of this year we had maison louisiane cater. The food was really good, I love there garlic mash potatoes. The one thing I was extremely impressed with was the staff that was there. We had a small event at the legion hall and only needed 3 people. I wish I... Read More would have remembered there names, they were so curtious and extremely sweet. I would have them cater again because there food was good, but what would make my decision easy is if I had those same staff members.Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Erin H

I have attended many events catered by Maison Louisiane Catering; Each and every time the entire night was wonderful. From the setup and decorations, the setting, staff and of course the food everything is always second to none. I would absolutely recommend them for any event... Read More needs and I would want them for my future wedding. Maison Louisiane Catering is the best choice you could make to make your wedding or event one of the best.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I have been to countless events spanning from the Gulf Coast region to New England. The attention to detail, going above and beyond to make not just an event, but a cherished lifelong memory is what I have found Maison Louisiane Catering to be about!! The food is amazing and... Read More Keri and Ben are genuine, caring business owners who stay heavily involved to make sure that everything for your special day is executed with the utmost care!!! I absolutely recommend their service for any event needs!!

The perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I can't say enough about Maison Louisiane Catering! They are wonderful to work with!We also were able to rent the tables and chairs from them. The owners and staff were very professional and helpful from choosing the menu to cleaning up afterwards. We received compliments on... Read More the food from many guests. I would defintely reccomend them for any event.

Great Service, Great People!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie B

Our guests at our wedding RAVED about their food! The Chicken & Waffles were definitely a huge hit! Ben and Keri are such genuine people! They truly do everything they can to make sure that your event is everything you could ever dream of it to be!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Deborah T

Rave reviews from the Natchitoches Central HS Class of 1985 on the food and the service at our 30 year reunion!!!! Way to go Keri and team! Planning this reunion from Houston was so much easier because of the professional service and responsiveness from Keri. Thank you for... Read More making it that much easier! We are already planning to use you again for our next event.

Maison Louisiane

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Keri and Ben are hands down the BEST caters I have worked with.....

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Chelsey L

I hired Maison Louisiane Catering for all of my dinner, bar, and rental needs. I loved being able to use Maison Louisiane as a one-stop-shop for all these various needs involved in a wedding, and Keri and her team were phenomenal! As an out of town bride flying across the... Read More country for a destination wedding, my job could not have been any easier. Keri misses nothing and has great attention to detail. Working with Keri felt like working with not only a professional caterer, but a professional wedding planner as well, as she went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed for the big day. I also loved that Keri and her team are so highly experienced, that they were already familiar with my outdoor venue and it's staff. Maison Louisiane has such a variety of AMAZING food and flawlessly executed professional services that any bride would be silly *not* to use Maison Louisiane Catering on her special day :).

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Keri made everything so easy when picking out the food for our wedding! From the amazing spread of food to our signature drinks, everything was just perfect. Guests were happy, which made for a really happy bride! If we were to do it all again we would still pick Maison... Read More Louisiane! Plus Keri and Chef Ben share our wedding date so it couldn't of been more perfect. - The Nelsons

Catering, bar services, & rentals

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Malorie K

Maison Louisiane Catering made our vision come to life and I am still in awe! I keep telling my, now husband, that I want to attend our own wedding because it was that spectacular! We hired Maison Louisiane for catering, bar services, and rentals and I can't even express how... Read More thankful I am that we did! We had the majority of our guests come from Oklahoma and we wanted them to experience true Louisiana through our wedding and we feel that they did. Our guests haven't stopped talking about the crawfish pies and chicken & waffles that were served. And of course being the bride and groom we didn't get a chance to try them at the reception so to our surprise, Maison Louisiane Catering packed us a little goodie bag with leftover food and wedding/groom cake. That was a perfect way to top off our night. The staff was courteous and polite while passing appetizers and serving our guests. They cut our wedding cakes and passed them rather than have our guests wait in any lines for food. It was true customer service through the entire evening. They made the day go so smoothly. It didn't stop there though. Even during the set up process they jumped in and helped me and my bridesmaids set up table decor and anything else I may have needed assistance with. Keri made our evening a dream come true and she got my vision from day one! Thank you so much! The Lytles

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Michelle R

Wonderful Food and Service!! We recently used them for our wedding reception in Natchitoches, and we couldn't have asked for better quality and taste!! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the food! Thanks again Keri for everything!! It was a perfect wedding day!!!... Read More Michelle and Torijaun Dallas

April 2015 Wedding in Avoyelles Parish

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Sarah S

Not only was the food absolutely amazing, but the staff is professional, polite, and kind despite the rain! Nothing but rave reviews from our guests! Complements to Keri and Ben on making our wedding day the unique, memorable experience we dreamed it would be! Maison... Read More Louisiane Catering is highly recommended if you are looking for a professional caterer/event planner who will put your personal style and needs first.

Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Jenny R

We used Maison Louisiane Catering for our large outdoor wedding and could not have been more pleased with the quality of food or the uniqueness of presentation that we received! We had lots of international guests who were treated to a true Southern gourmet feast. We had so... Read More many compliments on the food and the staff. Keri & Chef Ben took care of all the details so we could enjoy the night with each other and our guests!