Majestic Estate

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park

Food + Catering, Planning

620 Washington St, Burlington, IA (832) 594-8353

Reviewed on 2/21/2017

Hi Lorraine, this is Karlo Aijala and I want to ask you if you want to see the Majestic Estate wwodburnt piece that I made. Please let me know, you can call me at 3197597611 Thank's.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Ellie R

We were so lucky to have had our wedding at Majestic Estate! When we booked the wedding, the venue had not yet opened yet and renovations hadn't even begun. Tammy and Lorraine laid out their plans for the space; it sounded great, so we booked a date. By the time the space was... Read More ready, it looked PHENOMENAL and they had gone above and beyond their original plans and my expectations of the venue! Even after the space was finished, they continued to make more renovations and improvements - it seemed like every time I saw the space, there was something new and lovely in a corner somewhere. Throughout the entire planning process, Tammy and Lorraine were organized, friendly, incredibly professional, supportive without being overbearing, and so thorough. This was really important as we did not live close to the venue at all (living in Chicago and only coming down to the area very infrequently), but their email communication was impeccable. The services they offer are very affordable, especially considering what you get - I felt like they really helped me plan the wedding and coordinate the day (they were there the WHOLE wedding day - when I showed up at 11 AM to drop something off, I ran into Lorraine guarding parking spots for the venue later in the day, and they were there when we left at 11PM). This was so important to us because we were on a tight budget and didn't hire a wedding planner. All in all, I am thrilled we picked this venue and would choose it again in a heartbeat. I hope I can attend many other weddings (not my own of course!) here in the future (: