Majestic Transportation Services & Limo Inc.

Monroe, NY

For the Ultimate Luxury & Comfort

You’ve spent months planning your wedding. You deserve everything to proceed smoothly. When you hire Majestic, your wedding party will travel from the ceremony to the reception to the after party in safe, comfortable and luxurious style. Reliable, prompt and courteous service is why Majestic is the wedding limousine service company New York couples trust! When you hire Majestic ,you can rest assured knowing your safety is one of our top priorities. We are licensed by the Westchester Taxi and Limousine Commission, as well as NYDOT and USDOT. Our drivers pass strict background checks and drug tests before training. We maintain our fleet of vehicles to meet rigorous safety and cleanliness standards.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan

581 Route 17M, Monroe, NY (845) 782-5552
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Danica B

Majestic was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! The limos were clean and stoked with champagne, water, and soda for the wedding party. The limo drivers were punctual, professional, and so kind - they even helped to save the day when I forgot to bring my bouquet... Read More to the ceremony! We liked them so much that we hired them as our car service to take us to the airport for our honeymoon. We suggest them to anyone who wants more than just a limo, but wants to be surrounded by GREAT people the day of their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jamie W

This limo company is great! They are excellent in communication- when and where we need to go. There were a few stops we wanted to make for our wedding. The limo was clean and stocked with water and soda. The limo driver had an umbrella and helped me into the car because I had a... Read More poofy dress. We got to everywhere we needed to go on time. I would recommend this company.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Cristina H

Majestic Limo was amazing to work with when it came to our wedding. Everyone we encountered was extremely helpful, pleasant, responsive, and professional. They did their best to accommodate our needs within our budget. Our driver the day of was on time, friendly, and made sure... Read More we were taken care of from pick up to drop off. Trust me when I say you won’t be disappointed if you hire them for your next event!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jaclyn M

Majestic Limo provided nothing but 5-star service on my wedding day. The limo was beautiful and the red carpet service added a special touch to our day. Highly recommend for wedding transportation!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Erika A

Majestic Limo helped make my wedding day perfect. They arrived perfectly on time, helped all of get into the car safely and drove very safely to the venue, and even provided champagne for us! The inside of the limo was immaculate and the drivers were so courteous. I will... Read More definitely go back to them for future special events, and highly recommend them!