Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

P.O. Box 1625, Crystal Lake, IL (815) 893-9868

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Heather G

Every part of our wedding was perfect (to us), but Melissa was the cherry on top of the cake. She was so wonderful to work with from start to finish. As soon as we met her, we knew that she was the photographer for us. She is kind, professional and definitely makes you feel... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. Unfortunately, our timeline of where we wanted to take pictures after the ceremony did not work out, so we were stuck taking pictures in a few random areas (nowhere I would have chosen), but somehow our pictures still turned out AMAZING. We are blown away by her work.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Amanda D

I'm so glad I hired M.A.K. Photography to shoot our wedding photos! Melissa was easy to work with, accommodating to my location requests, and reasonably priced! She has an exceptional eye for taking just the right shot! The day went by so quickly, but looking through my... Read More amazing photos brings me right back to each moment throughout the day! She captured our special day perfectly! My husband and I have had so many wonderful comments about our photos, Melissa really loves what she does and it shows! I would highly recommend M.A.K. Photography for any of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Melissa was the photographer for my daughter's New Year's Eve wedding. We could not have asked for a more exceptional photographer! She has such an eye for catching just the right shot. My daughter had a very non-traditional wedding in which Melissa embraced. She made sure... Read More she got pictures of all the little quirks. :-) That day was so busy that I myself took very few photos, but I found I didn't need to worry because Melissa made sure all the details were photographed. I would not hesitate to give her my highest stamp of approval!!!

Truely the best

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Stephanie G

Melissa did our engagement & wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with both! She is so easy to work with from start to finish. She captured every moment perfectly, some photos left me speechless. We will charish every photo for many years to come!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Sarah D

When I first met with Melissa, I immediately knew I had found our wedding photographer. She was very passionate our photography and it came across in everything she showed us. She took our engagement photos last fall and we have received so many compliments from our family and... Read More friends. I can't wait to work with her on our wedding this summer!

Go for M.A.K. Photography!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kelsey C

When I first started looking for photographers, I felt like many of them had rather generic portfolios that blended together without much distinction. When I met with Melissa, I really felt that she had a keen eye for capturing unique features of a scene. I decided to go with... Read More M.A.K. Photography for my wedding at White Deer Run in Vernon Hills and I am so glad I did! For such a reasonable price, Melissa and Aubrey took stunning photographs without being intrusive and were gladly willing to work with my requests. On the day of the wedding, they were completely independent while also guiding me through certain parts of the process. Melissa's attention to detail made the final product look truly extraordinary. If you're looking for a photographer that provides that special "wow" factor, this is it! I had several of my guests ask for her card at the end of the night and after I posted a sampling of the photos.

Spectacular experience

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

To start I can say we have gotten rave reviews over our engagement photos that Melissa with M.A.K. took for us at the Buffalo Grove Forest preserve. Her ability to capture us in the moment is truly amazing. I have posted a couple pictures on my Facebook and each of them has... Read More gotten a massive amount of positive feedback as well as the typical oooohhhhhss and ahhhs. We look forward to working with Melissa for our wedding in June! Thanks Melissa. James F

Very professional and beautiful job well done

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Maggie C

I would recommend M. A. K. Photography to anyone who is looking for their engagement or wedding sessions done perfectly and beautifully. Melissa was a very flexible person while planning everything and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our wedding day ended up being... Read More very rainy, but the shots that she got before, during, and after were so beautiful that it made the day so much better. She also works very well with animals, our dog was in our engagement session :-) her prices are very reasonable as well. Maggie C.

Professional & Personable

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Denise B

MAK Photography did an amazing job with the photos at my wedding. Their editing makes the photos pop, and by taking photographs in the Rar format they are able to capture even more details. They were very professional in appearance, and with each picture they took, yet they were... Read More also very personable (able to interact with the guests). The pictures were ready for viewing two weeks after the wedding and my CD was sent to me shortly there after. A great experience that I would highly recommend.