Make A Face Photo Booths

Houston, Sugarland, Katy, The Woodlands, Clear Lake, Baytown

Make A Face Photo Booths - Houston

Make A Face Photo Booths offers you an excellent, professional service that includes either a luxury booth with many styles to choose from or a unique modern style open booth with powerful technology. Service includes unlimited studio quality photos for each guest, choice of animated pictures, videos, and face morphing, a technician on-site to fully serve you, choice of different backdrops including green screen, customized prints, great variety of props on a nice layout, CD of all pictures mailed to your home, and a password protected online gallery for you and your guests. We will make sure that you and your guests will have an unforgettable time using our services! Our customer service representative will help you all along the way and we will work on your budget.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

3730 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX Houston, Sugarland, Katy, The Woodlands, Clear Lake, Baytown (832) 514-2434
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Heather H

Make a Face Photo Booth was so much fun at my wedding! The guests LOVED it! People were talking about it for weeks after the wedding. They loved having printed photos to take home with them. They also loved being able to access the online gallery and download the photos they... Read More took. The staff is very professional, and the equipment is state of the art. The photo booth itself is very elegant and added a layer of sophistication to my venue and décor. The guests liked how it was enclosed in addition to the “red carpet” entry. Everyone was extremely impressed with the variety and quantity of the props. I highly recommend investing in Make a Face for your wedding or special events – it provides entertainment as well as a favor & memory of the event. It was worth every penny!

2015-12-23T18:28:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Rosemary W

We had our annual firm Christmas Party and had Make A Face Photo Booth attend to capture some precious memories of our staff. They had a beautiful and organized set up for us with lots of props for the holidays. It was amazing! Everyone had a great time taking the photos!... Read More We will definitely have Make A Face Photo Booth come to our next event!

2016-12-20T10:33:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing us! It was a pleasure being at your event and we are glad that everything went smoothly! See you soon again!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Lilliana S

I would highly recommend Make a Face Photo Booth to everyone! Everything was organized and all the pictures came out great!!! Staff was very helpful and friendly and my guest loved how fast and fun the photo booth was. These guys are amazing and I cant wait to book them again... Read More for our next event!! I am so glad we had them at our wedding because everyone had a great time and my husband and I loved seeing all the funny photos our guest took. Also this was affordable and great for any event!! Thank you guys again this was a big hit at our wedding!!

2015-08-02T10:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! We really appreciate your business and we are glad that everything went great!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jessie H

Have not seen any of the photos but my friends and family seemed to have fun with the photo booth. The design of the booth worked well with the theme of the wedding. Make sure to check prices when looking for vendors. Make a face was one of the cheaper ones but not the... Read More cheapest.

2016-05-31T19:47:38 Response from the vendor

We are excited to hear everyone had a great time. We enjoyed being part of your wedding! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Melanie C

The booth was beautiful. The staff were very friendly, the props we're great, but my favorite touch was the step stool which made it so the smaller children could take photos. The shimmer curtain & shag carpet added a fun touch that made it better than your average photobooth.... Read More The communication was fast & clear from booking to the day before. I didn't have to worry about following up leading up to my wedding, they did it for me! I would recommend Make A Face to anyone & would use them again!

2016-03-09T21:32:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy you loved our photo booth and we hope your guests had a great time.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Lindsey B

We had Make A Face Photobooth for our wedding this past Saturday in Galveston. They were amazing and so friendly throughout the entire process. We received lots of comments from our guests about how awesome the props were and how great it was the the photobooth was... Read More personalized to match the decoration of our wedding. We went with the scrapbook and are so happy we did. It was so much fun looking through the photos the day after the wedding, and it was very clear our guest had a great time. Even people who do not normally like to have pictures got in the photobooth and had fun with the props. I would definitely recommend this company for events!!

2016-03-09T21:34:37 Response from the vendor

Just great

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Sarah C

I searched and searched for the perfect photo booth for my wedding and this was it. It was the look and quality I was searching for at great prices and had great customer service. They were willing and able to work with me on my time situation. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed it... Read More including myself. I would highly recommend them!

2015-08-11T19:37:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We were excited to be there as well! Glad everything went great! Thank you!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Tiffany C

Make a Face Photo booth was amazing!! It was the hit of our wedding reception and everyone had so much fun! They were easy to work with and so professional! It was truly an honor to work with them!! All of our guest had so much fun and their props were perfect!! Thank you for... Read More all your hard work, Make A Face!!

2015-08-02T10:12:53 Response from the vendor

We are glad to know that everyone enjoyed our photo booth. Thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jhoana S

From begining to end Wonderful experience! I cannot thank these people enough on how wonderful everything turned out! Their service was amazing!! Way to go guys! DEF RECOMMEND!!

2015-08-02T10:14:55 Response from the vendor

We are very happy to hear your comments! Thank you so much and we hope to see you again at one of our events!

Company Holiday Party

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Kathleen S

I booked this photo booth for my company Holiday Party. The price is great and it turned out better than I even expected! Before the event, they were VERY quick with answering my emails and sending me my photo strip proof. Any special request we had - like proofing the photos... Read More first before they went up online (since it was a corporate event) - they were very accommodating and helpful. They were already setup and ready to go by the time I got to the event and they had LOTS of props. The photo booth was such a hit and everyone loved it! The attendants were great and everyone that was in the picture got a photo (i.e. if 5 people were in the booth, they printed out 5 photos). I had a different photo booth company at my wedding 6 months ago and I wish I had booked this company. They were definitely better than the other company I booked. I would definitely recommend this company!

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Victoria R

Make a Face photo booth was very impressive on our big day! It fit in perfect with my old Hollywood theme and was so classy! The men that were working the event were great and very attentive. My guests had so much fun and it was definitely a highlight at my event. There were... Read More plenty of props and unlimited prints! Some of my guests went in more then five times to take photos and that was absolutely fine. They also customize your artwork on the photo strips to fit your theme and to say what you want. I sent them clip art of what I was thinking and they created/found something that looked even better. They post all your guests photos in a private album on their website and send you a disc after the wedding with all images. Everything about this company was fabulous! I highly recommend!

2014-10-05T00:59:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We enjoyed being at your wedding and hope to see you again very soon!

Andres Monroy

Andres graduated from the University of Houston with a business major in 2008. He is currently working on his MBA at the University of St. Thomas. He started Make A Face Photo Booths during the summer of 2013 because he wanted a fun and different business that would make his customers always remember those special occasions.