Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

792 Kinderkamack Road, River Edge, NJ (201) 261-2777

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Jalisia J

She was AMAZING, I couldn't put enough words together to describe the quality of the work put forth. My invitations are EXACTLY what I visioned. She was great to work with!!! I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Danielle G

She took her time in designing a wedding invitation that best fit our style. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Melissa R

Stacy helped me with my Wedding Invitations, Programs, Menus & Seating Cards. I am a person who knows exactly what she likes, and Stacy went above and beyond to ensure I got exactly what I wanted for all of the items I got through her. Stacy was very responsive and extremely... Read More thorough through all of our meetings. She ensured I received all of my items in a timely manner and took the time to show me each item to make sure that I was 100% happy. For my seating cards, they were being places in a small frame with a heart cut out, so the dimensions for the card were not standard. She worked with the printer to ensure the cards fit perfectly into the frames and that all names were visible. She even sent me a proof to ensure I approved! She worked through changes that I wanted to make to my programs and menus without any push back, which is such a pleasure. She truly wants her customers to be happy. I was recommended to Stacy by family members who got their wedding invitations through her, and I am so happy they sent me to her. I could not be happier with everything I received from her.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Donna W

I decided to check out Stacy based on all of the positive reviews that she received. I was not disappointed ! She knows the business inside out down to the finest details and helped us find the perfect invitations for our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and I would... Read More highly recommend her !!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Stacy is absolutely the best in her field! I am so happy I found her through my venues recommended vendor list. I showed her an invitation I had saved and I wanted to replicate it for my wedding. I told her my budget and somehow we made it work. My invitations were... Read More GORGEOUS!! She helped me with wording and was very informative. I could not be happier with the service and outcome.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Nicole D

Stacy was very helpful and found us exactly what we were looking for! She made the invitation process a lot less stressful. Highly recommend!

Elegant!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Christin M

Stacy was so helpful with our wedding invitation selection, she took the time to discuss options. Our wedding invitations were beautiful and elegant we couldn't have asked for a nicer experiance

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 12/07/2014

The site made me choose my role in a wedding, so, if that shows up in my review, please disregard it, as I am planning a Bar Mitzvah for my son. Stacy provided the invitations and will be providing the favors. She has been absolutely fantastic. Stacy is not only... Read More knowledgeable, which is, of course important, she is personable and always makes sure to respond promptly. If you're reading this, there are decent odds you are planning a big or important event. If you're anything like me, it's kind of a nerve wracking experience. Stacy is great at making sure all of your questions (including those you did not know to ask) are answered to calm your nerves. And she goes the extra mile. Our invitation vendor messed up part of the order. Stacy got it fixed immediately and, because I was a boob and left things to the last minute, she drove out to my house personally to get me the replacement items. I can't say enough good things about Stacy. I think the fact that there are so many great reviews should probably say it all. And may I also take this opportunity to wish you much joy and happiness at your event.

Make An Impression

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Marlee C

Stacy is amazing! Our invitations turned out absolutely beautiful thanks to her! I had no idea of what I wanted going into the initial meeting but sitting with Stacy and looking at the different types of invitations was fun and so helpful. We're going back to design our menus... Read More and place cards soon and I know with Stacy's help they will turn out just as beautiful. Thank you Stacy for making this whole process enjoyable and stress free!

Pleasant Experience! Elegant and gorgeous Invites!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Brittany B

After countless hours of researching different businesses and starting to stress out about where I would find invitations I was looking for within my budget, I finally came across Stacy. Based on her reviews on The Knot, I decided I would give her a call to ask a few questions... Read More and set up an appointment. Immediately after the first phone call, I knew I had found the right person to handle my invitations for my wedding. After 3 very patient hours in her studio, I finally found THE perfect, most elegant and gorgeous wedding invites that were within my budget. She had every last detail straightened out for me and I could not be happier!! Stacy knows the business and WILL NOT steer you wrong. She is detail oriented, professional and makes the whole experience that much better and exciting!!!

Poor first impression

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Jessica D

When I researched vendors for invitations I was excited to see the great reviews posted. Well I must say that I was extremely disappointed in only my first call! I tried to call for a consultation and was immediately turned away because she felt it was too early yet other... Read More vendors never questioned my time. When I tried to explain what my plans were she never gave me the opportunity to talk immediately kept cutting my sentences off and not allowing once to listen. So with that said I will never use you for any events nor will I recommend you because no matter what timing you felt if a customer was willing to order as advance as they would like that's them customers choice. But I'm still a happy bride because I have two appointments and they never once said I was too early nor cut me off!

2014-08-05T15:22:08 Response from the vendor

The first thing I want everyone to know is that review is not from a client but from someone who just called to inquire. My 200 plus other reviews here, google, yahoo etc. are from customers who if you look at, from start to finish... Read Less Read More

Keep getting compliments

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Melissa F

My fiance and I went to Stacy for our invitations after reading all of the great reviews and she ended up being local. We preferred sitting down and seeing invitations in person rather than online. Stacy showed us numerous books filled with every style imaginable until we found... Read More our perfect invitation. Stacy is very knowledgeable in her field and helped answer any questions we had on etiquette, postage, etc. I definitely recommend her services to any couple looking for high quality, beautiful invitations.

Couldn't have been more pleased

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Emily V

I’m a very particular person that pays very close attention to detail. So when researching vendors to do my wedding invitations, I did some extra homework. I read tons of reviews online and made my decision to go with Stacy at Make An Impression. I couldn’t have been more... Read More pleased with her work. My invitations are gorgeous, exactly what I wanted. I can be a serious pain but Stacy was so patient with me during the entire process. She spent 6 hours one night going through every single invitation binder she had until I found what I was looking for. I highly recommend Stacy Lawrence for your invitation needs. She’s fantastic!!

Invitations

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Tamar E

I found Stacy from Make an Impression on line. From the very first conversation I could tell she was the kind of person who did anything she could for her clients. She came in special times and days just to meet with me. At our first meeting I had no idea what I wanted for an... Read More invitation. I had never looked at anything and had no ideas in my head. Stacy sat with me and helped me define my vision. She offered her opinion as we were looking through books and books of invites and helped me arrive at my final decision. Chosing an invitaation is a lot more work than I had thought. Stacy really helped make the process easy to deal with. My invitations came our even more beautiful than I had imagined when I ordered them. I would use her again and recommend her to others. Thank you Stacy ! - Tamar

Make your invitations make an impression!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Yvette R

Let me say before I went to Make an Impression, I received samples through the mail. The samples were horrible quality or just plain, nothing you want your wedding invitation to be. I thought I had to settle for a boring wedding invitation until someone recommended Make an... Read More Impression. I made an appointment with Stacey, the owner. Upon our arrival, Stacey asked multiple questions such as color, price, lace and so on. Stacey had a variety of selections to choose from. I did not realize how much went into a custom wedding invitation until Stacey went through everything. After the end of the appointment, we choose "our" style. We were a bit unsure because we could not actually see the invitation, but Stacey insured us that everything would be fine. The invitations came in about 5 weeks later. When we went to go pick them up, we were so happy how they turned out. The invitations look very nice and elegant. Stacey gave us advice how to word and number the RSVP. I would have never thought about these things, but they really did help in the end. Stacey gave great advice and made our invitations look great. I really recommend it to anyone who wants their invitations to "pop" and make an impression!

Beautiful Invitations & Great Service!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Jessica T

My fiancé and I decided on Make an Impression after reading reviews online. At first when Stacy told us that our appointment would be between 3 and 4 hours we laughed thinking how is that even possible. Well, she was right! And based on the finished product it was worth every... Read More minute. Stacey is so patient and helpful picking out every little detail of the invitation, and doing proof after proof til you get exactly what you are looking for. I am so happy we choose to work we with her. We have an invitation designed by us and completely original, not just one picked out of a book. When working with Stacy you pick every little detail til you find EXACTLY what you are looking for, and never once does she rush or hurry you along regardless of how late at night it is. She has so many samples to help guide you there is absolutely something for everyone. I love my invites and I can't thank her enough for all the time and effort she put in to making sure everything was perfect!

Just Great!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Molly S

Stacy has been great to work with. We are so glad we found her! She was respectful of our budget, filled with helpful suggestions and gave us as much time as we needed to make the many decisions needed to design our wedding invitations. She has many, many sample books to fit all... Read More budgets and works closely with the vendors and printer to assure that there are no problems at all. We will be using her again for our seating cards very soon!

SOOO THANKFUL FOR STACY

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Muneerah L

After receiving so many horrible sample invitations from online companies, I was starting to lose hope on finding the perfect wedding invitation. 3 months until my wedding, I needed nice, quality invitations and I needed them fast. I came across "Make An Impression" on The Knot... Read More website and decided to send an email for an appointment. We met with Stacy that same week and immediately connected with her. She's so down to earth and easy to work with. She made picking out invitations stress free. She listens to your needs and takes time with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. We never felt rushed. It's so much easier to sit down with someone, look at different samples, listen to their expertise, and choose which invitation suits your taste the best than taking a chance with ordering something online and not liking it. We pick out our invitation the same day and were so happy to check that off the o do list. And as advertised, Stacy is extremely knowledgeable. I'm so happy we listen to all of her advice/suggestions on filling out, packaging and sending the invites. The # on the back of the response card saved us so much time and energy. Our invitations came quickly and looked AMAZING, everyone loved them. High quality and elegant! Thank you so much Stacy for everything! We will be referring you to all of our newly engaged friends!

beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Cindy K

Stacy was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with! She took the time to help me create custom invitations for my wedding. Her hours flexible which was great for my busy work schedule and she always got back to me asap. I am very thankful for all of Stacy's help and advice.... Read More I highly recommend her services to every bride!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Joanna B

Make An Impression helped make our wedding planning go smoothly! Stacy is very professional and listened to our needs and wants. We were extremely satisfied with our finished product and we'd love to recommend Make An Impression to anyone! The best part was the promptness of... Read More receiving our invitations! Thank you, Stacy!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Stephanie P

Stacy is absolutely amazing! She spent a lot of time with me and my fiancee to get to know us and help us design wedding invitations that really reflected us as a couple. The invitations turned out beautifully, and I would highly recommend her!

Truly Impressed

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Cadien

My fiancé and I contacted Stacy to create our Save the Date/Engagement Announcement. Stacy was extremely informative and knowledgeable of her products. We ordered magnets from her and as our guest received the announcement they all impressed with it so we had to go back to do... Read More our wedding invitations. Again we got plenty of compliments on how elegant and classy our invitations were. Stacy helped us with the formal language/etiquette of wording and mailing the invitations. Stacy was always available and knowledgeable on areas outside of our stationery needs so it was clear we had to ask her to be our wedding coordinator. Her role was not limited to the day of activities. Stacy helped us personalized our wedding because she remembered all of our stories from the long hours spent with her. She created a photo sign in board for us, she created personalized cake boxes, she got our linens to match our wedding color, and she also advised us on taking our wedding pictures with key people who were influential to us. Stacy was absolutely amazing at all that she did. Everyone would tell me I was glowing and stress free and I owe a lot to Stacy and all that she did as the wedding coordinator. We will continue to use her services for other milestones in our new lives.

Make An Impression Truly Made An Impression!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Peter M

Making the decision to meet with Stacy Lawrence to help us in the early stages of our wedding planning process was one of the best decisions we made. What started as Save The Date cards turned into Invitations, Signing Board, Seating Cards, Wedding color napkins, chair... Read More sashes and Wedding Day Services as Stacy effortlessly shepherded us through the varying stages with sound advice and a sincere professionalism. The comments we received for the quality of the Save The Date Cards and the Invitations in particular were consistently positive. What is more, Stacy always availed herself to us throughout the process, and she always had a ready answer for our varied questions and concerns. Without doubt, Stacy helped up tremendously and we felt stronger for having her work with us throughout the process.

Stacy is Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Stephanie A

I worked with Stacy throughout my wedding this year. I purchased my save the dates, shower and wedding invitations, and shower and wedding favors. She was GREAT to work with and very helpful. She always has alot of funny stories to tell. All my orders came very quickly and... Read More exactly how I ordered it. I would definitely use her again for future parties!!

Saved The Date

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

We were very pleased to have chosen Stacy/Make An Impression. We met with a total of three stationery companies. Two of the companies were recommended by the venue are were closer to the venue. We found it very helpful that Make An Impression was located closer to home as we... Read More would meet several times during the process of designing our wedding invitations. Stacy had MANY books to choose from, quickly assessed our taste and budget, and arrived at the final design in a short amount of time. The invitations were delivered on time and quicker than expected. We had concerns since we were behind schedule in our planning. Stacy saved the day! :) We were so pleased that we decided to hire Stacy to handle our seating cards and our Thank You cards. There is an added bonus that we discovered working with her. She has 25 years of experience in the business and is an actual wedding planner. We received so many helpful tips along the way.