Make it Posh Events

Virginia, DC, The Carolina's, Georgia and Worldwide

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

10262 Scots Landing Rd, Mechanicsville , VA Virginia, DC, The Carolina's, Georgia and Worldwide (804) 925-5730

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Mary Kate W

Sarah is absolutely incredible to work with! She has now coordinated not only my wedding this summer, but my two older sisters' in the past few years as well and we couldn't be more impressed! Sarah is incredibly knowledgable about everything wedding and her southern taste is... Read More impeccable! She helped our family so so much through these three weddings, helping everything go smoothly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. She is easy to work with and will go above and beyond to help give you your dream wedding day! Sarah is not only an amazing event planner, but now more like family! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kelsi B

When I originally booked Sarah I was 11 months out of getting married. I had purchased her partial package and was assured that everything would go perfect for my wedding day. We met a total of maybe 8 times in person. Fast forward 3 weeks before the actual wedding. She had not... Read More looked at our contract for TEN MONTHS. When she looked at the contract three weeks before the wedding, keep in mind we met the week before she told me this, she had realized that she had DOUBLE BOOKED weddings. I had spent almost 10 months going over what I had wanted my special day to be with her and come to find out it all meant nothing. So she proceeded to tell me someone else would be there for my wedding and it all would run smoothly and no one out of my family would be forced to help make my day perfect as to that is why we hired her for. Well wedding day comes around, this is the good part, her stand in gets to the venue at 12:45 and starts "setting up" which means having my father call me and my mother as we were getting ready for the ceremony that started at 5:30, asking us where stuff goes. It was then my mother was fuming decided to call Sarah which of course she didn't answer because she was too busy with her double booked wedding. Of course there was nothing she could do since she was so far away. Basically my aunt and cousin went down there and set up EVERYTHING and did what we paid Sarah to do in the first place. If it wasn't for them my dream wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. Also my mom reached out to her after the wedding and she has yet to respond. Basically ladies if you are looking to book a wedding planner just make sure that you have found the right one who won't screw you over three weeks before your wedding and will keep promises.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Christine F

I worked with Sarah for my July 2013 wedding and she was fantastic. She had wonderful ideas on decorations and ways to cut costs on my event. She was super reliable and had everything well organized and coordinated. I would highly recommend!

Life Saver

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Naureen H

I hired Make It Posh for day-of coordination for two nights. She did so much more than this. She had multiple meetings prior to the event whereas other planners/coordinators had a very specific number of meetings and wouldn't budge on their role. We had many issues with the... Read More venue staff and she stepped in and took care of it all. I would recommend her again and again. She did an amazing job.