Make Me Up Bridal Hair & Makeup

Greater Boston Area, On Site- We come to you!

Bring out your natural beauty on your big day!

The morning of your wedding day is important so start your day off with the enjoyment you deserve while bringing your beauty to a peak! Our experienced Makeup Artists & Hair Stylists want you to look perfect for your big day. We bring our team of professionals to you, all for an affordable price!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Beauty

WEYMOUTH, MA Greater Boston Area, On Site- We come to you! (781) 718-3193
INSTAGRAM

Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Janna K

Make Me Up was by far my favorite vendor. Laura and Bonnie were SO wonderful...polite, responsive, kind, and flexible (I did several other trials for my wedding and have gotten hair/makeup done many times before for other events so I am familiar with the process and have lots of... Read More comparison points). My bridal party included some very particular people as well as girls who looked very different, and everyone's makeup looked flawless. They were quick and more than happy to work with each person individually to make sure everyone was happy. I was simply thrilled. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for hair and makeup.

2014-10-22T10:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Janna! You were such an amazing bride to work with, and your bridal party was just as amazing as you! Hope you had a fabulous day. You're a beautiful person on the inside and out! :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Tamara C

I had Laura as my makeup artist and Solange as my hair stylist. They were both professional, accommodating, timely and absolute pros at their jobs! Laura is extremely responsive to email, which isn't easy to find with wedding vendors. When I initially met them for my hair and... Read More makeup trial, Laura and Solange were able to take my Pinterest photos and descriptions and make them into exactly what I wanted. When I started changing my mind a few weeks before my wedding (I'm not sure what possessed me to think I would want my hair down when getting married outside in July), Laura was able to schedule me a second consultation with Solange. The day of my wedding, they arrived on time and were actually ahead of schedule the entire day. My bridal party and husband could not believe how wonderful and talented they were and everyone STILL talks about how beautiful everyone looked! Make Me Up Bridal was the absolute perfect choice -- and one of the best choices I made for my wedding day!

Fabulous Team for Wedding Makeup and Hair - that comes to YOU!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Eve A

Laura and Solange were great to work with, and Solange did a wonderful job with everyone’s hair and makeup for our wedding. Laura, the owner and one of the makeup artists, was extremely responsive. She was also particularly good at communicating and helping me articulate the... Read More exact vision I had for both my hair and makeup. Where I thought Make Me Up Bridal really went above and beyond was after my trial. I was very pleased with my makeup at the trial, but my hair wasn’t quite right. I sent Laura some more pictures and explanation about the exact hair style I wanted. Since I didn’t have time to schedule another trial, Solange practiced the style on Laura’s hair and Laura emailed me pictures--which was exactly like the style I had wanted. It was a huge relief to know that Solange had the style down, and I was grateful to save both the time and money to avoid a second trial. Since I was getting married in Gloucester and I didn’t know any of the salons in the area, it was great to have Solange travel to us. She arrived early and was ready to go as scheduled. She texted and called to make sure she was in the right place to give me updates that she was on her way, which I appreciated. My mother-in-law changed her mind at the last minute and decided that she didn’t want to get her makeup done anymore. We didn’t have enough people getting services done for both Laura and Solange to work on us, so Solange did everyone’s hair and makeup. Since I had signed a contract that included my mother-in-law’s makeup service, it was nice that Laura didn’t charge me (even though we offered to pay). I was a little nervous because I did my makeup trial with Laura, but Solange did my makeup perfectly on the day of the wedding. She also was wonderful and very professional with my mother who was admittedly difficult on the day of the wedding. Their prices were comparable or cheaper to other similar vendors. I would recommend Laura, Solange, and their team at Make Me Up Bridal.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kerry Q

Laura and Lisa from Make Me Up were absolutely amazing. Laura has a beautiful new studio in Weymouth where you can go and have a consultation and she gives you a lot of time and attention. She and Lisa arrived on my wedding day and quietly made there way through hair and makeup... Read More for 9 bridesmaids, plus myself (bride) and my mom (!!!) There work is absolutely beautiful. Laura does a great job of natural makeup- we all commented that everyone looked like themselves, only more beautiful! Lisa did our hair and she is an artist - everyone's hair looked amazing - from sleak straight short styles, to intricate up-dos, everyones looked great. What made me happiest was how nice, patient, and accommodating they were to everyone. My mom never likes to get her hair or makeup done and they were very patient with her and did everything exactly how she wanted and she looked absolutely beautiful. They stayed on time all day, and were true professionals.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sam M

We loved Laura and Bonnie and Make Me Up Bridal! They were so accommodating to me and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with what I was going to look like...especially when I needed an emergency hair trial 2 days before our wedding because I decided to change my... Read More entire look! The day of the wedding they were right on time, and fit right in with my girls. They were fun to be around, and made all of the bridesmaids look BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was happy with their look! I rarely wear make up and was worried about not looking like myself with all the makeup on, but Laura made me look very natural and like a better version of me. My mom has really difficult hair and I have never seen her look better! I'm so happy that we went with Make Me Up Bridal and recommend them to anyone getting married in the Boston area!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Sarah K

Kailah and Renee were fabulous! They did such an incredible job on all of our hair and make-up. They were professional, on time, easy to talk with and helped me feel relaxed! They listened to all of our wishes and made sure to style everyone they way they felt most comfortable.... Read More Laura was easy to communicate with and did such a great job coordinating to make sure everything was all set for the wedding day. I had so much fun with Renee and Kailah and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caryn B

I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal for your wedding day! Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom, MIL, and 5 bridesmaids. They did an amazing job! After my trial I wasn't in love with my hair and they were so accommodating to make changes and make sure I... Read More was happy on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup! All of my girls raved about how great their hair and make up came out too! They traveled to NH for my wedding day and I cannot say how nice it was to be able to relax and have everything taken care of right on site. Don't hesitate to hire these ladies, it'll be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make! Thank you Laura & Solange!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alyson W

I first met Laura when she did my makeup for my brother's wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. She did such a wonderful job with all 6 of us that I knew right away that I needed to hire her for my own wedding. Laura is very professional and so great to work with! I was very... Read More happy with how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and it was all because of Laura! I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal to any bride looking for a makeup artist.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Roxanne L

I could not recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough! Both Laura and Solange were so nice, kind and very flexible. When I initially met them, I brought some Pinterest photos and they were able to replicate exactly! I knew when I met them, that I would be hiring them. Laura was very... Read More professional and responsive throughout the wedding planning process and was able to answer any question I had. On the day of my wedding, Solange did both hair and makeup as I had a small wedding party. Solange was very friendly, and everyone couldn’t get over how fast she worked! I and the bridal party couldn’t be more pleased with how our hair and makeup looked. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. She was very flexible and even incorporated a last minute eye lash addition for my mother law. For all these reasons I couldn’t recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kerisa M

Solange and Koreena were outstanding!! They were on time, professional and between hair and makeup the timing was perfect! They gave great suggestions for different styles and the girls looked on point! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison B

Make Me Up was wonferful! About 4 weeks before my wedding I had to find a new hair and make up team and I couldn't have been more thankful to find them! Solange did my hair trial and my hair looked just as good on my wedding day! Korina did my makeup and she made me and my girls... Read More look beautiful! I can't say enough good things about them! They were both on time and made me and the girls feel so comfortable! I definitely recommend Make Me Up for your next event!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tina M

I cannot be more happy with Laura and Solange from Make Me Up. I was planning the wedding from out of state, and they were incredibly flexible and accommodating with when I would be in town. They completely captured my vision for my hair and makeup, and even made adjustments the... Read More day of. My bridal party and mother and mother-in-law all looked fantastic as well. Additionally, as someone who has thick hair, I was very impressed with Solange's work on my up-do that stayed put all night! On top of all of this, these women are so lovely and were a joy to share my day with. Would go back to them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Ashley K

Laura and Solange provided the hair and make-up services for my Feb 4th wedding in Gloucester- and there are hardly enough words to describe how wonderful they were to work with. Laura planned out the day and put all the girls into a schedule for me weeks ahead of time which... Read More really helped me plan for the morning of- it was one less thing I had to think about. On the day of, they were timely, quick and super helpful. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. I recommend Make Me Up Bridal to any and all brides!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Holly A

I feel like no one reads 5 star reviews, but Make Me Up Bridal actually was that amazing. They were punctual, fast, kind, and amazing at their jobs. They really made all of my bridal party and myself enjoy the experience.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Samantha F

I contacted Laura with only a few weeks to go before my wedding, and she absolutely saved my life. She even waived some of her fees and part of her contract to make sure everything went smoothly for me on such short notice, which is absolutely unheard of in the wedding business!... Read More She was so accommodating and sweet, and she and her team got me right in for a trial. I brought no photos and no ideas of what I wanted, but they somehow figured out exactly how I would look my best, and I was so pleased. After all of the stress of wedding planning, it was so nice to be able to relax and have professionals take care of me! On the day of, Laura's team, Susanna and Katherine, were so funny and really put everyone at ease. They met us at our hotel, and it was so cute to see how considerate they were to my mom and the groom's mom. They really rolled with the punches, too--my family doesn't know the meaning of "appointment"--but everyone ended up so happy with how they looked. I am so glad I found Make Me Up Bridal for my wedding, and I would 110% recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Mikayla H

From start to finish, they were seamless, easy, and made my day more relaxing than I could have ever imagined! I had gone for another trial before going to see Laura and Solange, and I did not feel like myself. As soon as I got to my trial with Make Me Up, I felt comfortable... Read More and like I was going to get exactly what I wanted. Thats exactly what I got!! I would have been thrilled with their services, no matter where we got ready, but I was exceptionally thrilled to have them come to my parents house and help me and my girls get ready! They did an amazing job and listened to everyone's requests on both hair and make up. I had Laura for make up and Solange for my hair, and they were both so sweet and fun to have around! Honestly, I can't recommend these girls enough!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jamie C

We had a great experience with Laura and her hairdresser, Elliott. We were originally thinking the makeup and hair trial would be a chore in the midst of wedding planning craziness, but we had a lot of fun. Laura was really open to our ideas and very helpful in suggesting what... Read More would or wouldn't work, since she does this all the time. We had two brides and two sets of bridesmaids, so getting ready was an all-day event! We met up with Laura and Elliott at our venue at 10 am (we had to be ready by 3:30), and they were already there and set up when we arrived. We had a blast hanging out and getting pretty all day. Laura and Elliot were really chill and fit right in while still being professional. We were really happy with the results and I doubt my hair will ever look that good again!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jennifer K

Make Me Up Bridal and Laura were highly recommended to me from another bride so I decided to go for a hair and make-up trial. From the start Laura and Elliot (hair stylist) were great to work with. It was great to find a make-up artist and stylist to come to our hotel so we... Read More didn't have to stress about driving somewhere. They were very flexible with the varied tastes of the bridal party and mothers of bride/groom. I'm not the type to wear a lot of make-up and Laura did a great job with a subtle and beautiful look. They were both laid-back, which is great for a bride to deal with on her wedding day. I never felt rushed and they were very pleasant to have in the hotel room while we were getting ready for the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Linsey E

Amazing hair and makeup! I looked like myself but better Very responsive to your ideas and opinion Quick replies to questions/emails Travels to venue Responsible pricing Hair and makeup lasted all night!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Chrissy C

Make Me Up Bridal did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for myself and my eight bridesmaids! They were so fast and efficient but did an excellent job with everyone. Many of my girls were unsure about what they wanted but each girl looked unique and was happy with their... Read More results! They were willing and able to make adjustments to hair or makeup right up to the last moment which is great for an indecisive bride like me. The prices seemed to be one of the best in the area, especially for the quality of their work.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kimberly K

Laura and Solange were absolutely amazing! Very responsive and professional from start to finish and everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous. I'm so happy with the services from Make Me Up Bridal and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hayley F

Make Me Up Bridal made my day! Laura helped my group with hair & makeup for 8. Everyone looked fantastic and we were done on time. She was so professional and kind. Everyone commented on how beautiful and classic my hair & make up looked! She even accommodated my family... Read More situation with ease. I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lisa Y

Laura is fantastic, she and her crew were very easy and fun to work with. I don't wear much makeup and when others have put makeup on me it always looks too overdone. However Laura listened to me and made it look more natural. Would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Megan S

Laura and Bonnie were fantastic. I knew as soon as I sat down with them for my trial that they were going to make me feel calm and beautiful for my wedding and make me laugh. I’m pretty low maintenance in my day-to-day life, and I wanted to look like a more polished version of... Read More myself. They nailed it. I think the best compliment I got that day was that I looked like me. They were also so patient with my 6-year-old niece who wanted to rearrange their tools and tell them how to do their job (and cut in line to get her makeup done before the bride). When I was irrationally panicking that one of my vendors wasn’t going to show up, they calmed me down and even volunteered to do the job themselves. They were efficient and fun and did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, my mom, my 12-year-old stepdaughter, my niece, and myself. They were such a joy to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Caitlin S

I highly recommend Make-me-up Bridal for your upcoming wedding! When I worked with Laura and her team they were very receptive to my ideas. On my wedding day my hair and make-up looked amazing! I’m so happy I had them there with me on my wedding day ☺ When you’re planning a... Read More wedding, it is such a pleasure to work with someone, who is talented, professional and responsive!

Laura Bodziony

Laura Bodziony, the owner of Make Me Up, is a licensed Esthetician & Makeup Artist. Since she was a little girl, she loved getting into her moms makeup! Ever since she was three years old she has been applying makeup to others faces. With 10+ years working with brides & weddings, she believes the key to success is to focus on each bride as an individual & make the beauty part of the day absolutely stress free. She pours her heart & soul into her business, creating a supportive, talented and reliable hair and makeup team. She cares as much about how you look on your wedding day as you do!