Be The Chicest One In The Room

Makeup Artistry by Jillian specializes in  providing the most high quality makeup services to you for your wedding day ! We travel across the Hudson Valley , West Chester & Connecticut area from the studio located in Pleasant Valley N.Y. We travel on site on the day of your wedding to glam you and your bridal party in a calm and positive atmosphere.We take extreme pride in mastering the most up to date makeup trends and products so you will always be the chicest one in the room ! Proud owner of Naillij Cosmetics a luxury lip line created for the everyone of every style ! Be Sure to follow our Instrgrams for all latest events, classes and sales!! @makeupartistrybyjillian @naillij_cosmetics

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Pleasant Valley, NY hudson valley , westchester , conneticut

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Teresa S

I knew that when I chose Jillian as my makeup artist I knew I made the right choice! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and for my wedding and she did an AMAZING job! I told her what I imagined for my big day and she exceeded my expectations! The months leading up to my big... Read More day she would check in to see how everything was going and how I was doing. The morning of my wedding she arrived on time and started right away. All of my bridesmaids as well as my mother and mother-in-law had their makeup done and they all looked absolutely stunning and they were all extremely happy with how their makeup came out! Jillian made me look and feel like a beautiful bride! Jillian is so sweet, professional and genuinely cares about making you look and feel great on your big day! I would definitely 100% recommend Jillian to do any of your events, you are in great hands!!! I can not wait to have her again for future events! Thank you so much Jillian!!! xo

STELLAR MAKEUP SERVICES!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Tanja S

I was married at The Kaaterskill in Catskill, NY and was determined to have someone come to the venue so we didn't have to shuttle everyone around. While browsing for makeup artists available on my date, I was put in touch with Jillian and I couldn't be happier that she was open... Read More the day of my wedding! Jillian was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and was very accommodating for our trial as I had to reschedule a few times. During the trial Jillian patiently let me explain what I was looking for and was so easy to talk to throughout the application. You can really tell that she loves what she does and wants to do best by the bride. I let her know I wanted to keep my makeup a little more matte for the wedding, but she explained that the shine would really help make the photos better. The day of, Jillian was prompt and efficient. She was super thorough will all of my girls, really taking the time to make sure everyone was perfect. We all had our lashes applied and they looked amazing. I was teary-eyed looking at all of my ladies since they each looked so incredible! She also applied makeup to my mom and mother in law-my mom was initially skeptical, but LOVED the results! It was so nice to see my mom really beaming in all of our photos! I can't say enough good things. Any bride would be in great hands with Jillian!!! *The price was actually a package price for all of my ladies (10 total including myself-WORTH IT!!!)

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Cayla C

Having Jillian do my makeup and my bridal party's makeup was a wonderful experience! She made everyone look stunning and she was very good about listening to what each person wanted and asked them what they felt comfortable wearing. Every time I went to Jillian for any service... Read More whether a spray tan, for a makeup trial, or for makeup on my wedding day she always left me feeling like I was glowing and beautiful. I have had people do my makeup before and none of them ever did as good of a job as Jillian. Jillian is very kind and sweet and is definitely a great choice for a makeup artist!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Erin M

Jillian is so sweet and did an amazing job! She did my makeup for my wedding and my bridal party. She was on time, had positive energy, and jumped right in! She took her time to understand what I wanted during my trial, and made tweaks to make sure it was exactly what I wanted... Read More for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, and grandmother loved their makeup as well.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kelly A

We got married in June 2017. Jillian was absolutely amazing from start to finish. My trial was easy and she was super flexible and helped me decide which look would be best for the day of. I can not express how grateful I am for the fabulous service Jillian provided on my... Read More wedding day. We were ahead of schedule by an hour and this included last minute add-ons. Her flexibility, professional and overall quality of work made my day stress free. PLUS the makeup was stunning. I cried numerous times throughout the day and you could never tell. My bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls raved about Jillian all night long. Thank you Jillian for making my wedding day as special as can be :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ana K

Jillian is nothing less then amazing! Not only is she kind and makes you feel special, but her makeup applications always come out stunning. I've used Jillian on numorus occasions leading up to my wedding. She always made me look beautiful even when I didn't know what look I was... Read More going for. On my wedding day I gave her free range to do whatever she wanted with me look. I completely trusted her and my makeup looked amazing. I also used Jillian to pamper my bridesmaids for the big day and they all loved they're makeup. It stayed on through tears of joy and while partying all night on the dance floor. Jill I can't thank you enough for making me and my girls look picture perfect for my wedding day. I will definitely be back for other special occasions!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Mara C

Jillian was amazing to work with! I had my trial with her the day of my bridal shower and knew she was the one for my big day. She got through 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 additional guest and myself early & most importantly stress-free! All the ladies looked amazing and she was... Read More able to customize how much and what style makeup for each person. I would absolutely recommend Jillian to anyone! Can't wait for another occasion to use her! Thank you Jillian :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maureen D

Jillian is super sweet , funny and beyond talented ! I had an airbrush application for my wedding and my whole application stayed intact for the entire night ! She also did my 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers and everyone LOVED their makeup ! thank you Jill !!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Carmella R

Jillian is beyond talented and so easy to work with. I had my make up done today for my baby shower. I am 8 months pregnant, swollen and tired and haven't felt this beautiful or confident in such a long time. Jillian made my day and I got so many compliments on the way I... Read More looked!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly O

I am not a current or past bride but I am definitely a loyal client!! Having been a bridesmaid in several weddings where Jill was the makeup artist she never dissappoints! She is my #1 reccomendation for all friends and family!!! I go to Jill for all of my special occasions and... Read More she always makes me feel like a princess!! Regardless of what look I want Jill always knows exactly what I mean and always delivers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla A

Jillian is amazing ! I truly felt so beautiful walking down the aisle ! I had jillians deluxe application and It was full coverage look but looked so soft and blended perfectly ! I can't imagine anyone else as my makeup artist ! I will be using her for every application in the... Read More future ! Thank you Jillian !!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alyse C

Jillian is AmAzInG! I am in the bridal industry along with Jillian and have many makeup artist friends who are all absolutely talented. Being a person who wears as minimal makeup as possible, I knew I was looking to do something different than my normal natural look. I had a... Read More high fashion wedding dress and knew that I needed a high fashion look to go with it..I knew right away I needed to get a trial with Jill. I was a little afraid it would be too much for me but In fact, it was exactly the look I was going for. Jillian is very talented, sweet and super personable to work with. She fits in to any brides wedding day and made all my girls feel and look amazing. As a friend, I am honored to have had her be a part of my special day. She is on my highly recommended list for my brides, she does not disappoint!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristine R

I booked Jillian for my engagement pictures in February by the end of my session I already knew I needed her to glam myself and my bridal party. We kept in contact all throughout the year till October, discussing looks and ideas for the big day. The wedding day came and she... Read More showed up early all smiles and ready to go! My girls went first with each one coming out more beautiful I could see my bridal party glowing and feeling beautiful. Then my turn she kept me calm and I went from being a girl to a beautiful woman bride ready to walk down the aisle. I can't thank her enough for the confidence and talent she brought to my special day. She will definently be my go to forever now!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Angela G

Jillian was amazing! When searching for a makeup artist I was very worried I wouldn't be able to find someone who understood how I liked my makeup. I have been doing my makeup for years and have a certain way! Jillian was so understanding and easy going through the whole... Read More process. She is incredible at what she does and shows her passion for it! My whole bridal party loved how their makeup came out and felt so comfortable! I would recommend Jillian to anyone! She is caring, passionate and beyond sweet.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda B

Jillian was and is AWESOME! Jillian made my whole bridal party (8 girls, my mother, my mother-in-law to be and my 3 young flower girls) simply look gorgeous! When after sitting with Jillian one of my girls would ask me what I thought about their make-up, I was speechless! Each... Read More and every one looked so beautiful. When it came to my turn, she not only made me look so pretty, she made me feel so special. She has such a wonderful way of doing what she does; she made all of us feel so comfortable and so pretty. If I ever have the opportunity to get my makeup done again, I would defiantly ask Jillian! Thanks Jillian, you got my special day off to a fantastic start!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Sara D

It was such a pleasure working with Jillian for my wedding!! She is one of the most talented makeup artists I have ever met and she made everyone in my bridal party, mothers included, feel absolutely beautiful! Jillian has done my makeup several times for other weddings and... Read More occasions and has nailed every single look I was going for each time and my makeup looked perfect for the entire day. Jillian is very organized and even made a schedule for the morning of my wedding to make sure she had enough time to finish all 8 of us and she even finished early! Jillian was on time the day of my wedding and is so sweet and does beautiful work! I am so glad she did our makeup for my wedding and I can't wait to have her do my makeup again!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Nicole L

Jillian was AMAZING!!! She did the entire bridal party, I showed her a picture of what I wanted and it came out perfect! It lasted the whole day even in 96 degree weather. Thank you

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Carolyn M

Jillian was OUTSTANDING! She made everyone look and feel so glamorous, but like themselves at the same time. She was sweet, kind, and unbelievably talented and wouldn't stop until she gave everyone their perfect look. She is extremely versatile, as well. I would book Jillian... Read More again in a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Jenna T

We used Jillian for my sister's wedding in 2014 and I was so impressed that I had to have her for my wedding as well! I am actually a wedding planner, so being part of the industry I have dealt with hundreds of vendors. I would absolutely recommend Jillian to other brides out... Read More there! She arrived early and was so efficient that we ended up finishing all our makeup applications (6 total) early so that we had time to relax and eat some lunch before heading to the venue. She listens to your feedback and makes sure you are 100% happy with the way you look. Jillian also is great at recommending things to do in case you are unsure, as I know my bridesmaids didn't have ideas of what they wanted before the arrived. We all looked gorgeous and the makeup stayed on all night, even through all my sweat while dancing! She is also so sweet and positive that it keeps you calm while you begin to get nervous for the day ahead. Plus she is very reasonably priced which is great to see since the wedding industry has gotten so expensive. Again, I would absolutely recommend Jillian! :)

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

5 stars is not enough! Jillian handled makeup for myself, mother of the bride, maid of honor, and my 10 year old daughter. Everyone looked magnificent. I am extremely picky about my makeup and was beyond impressed and happy. My daughter is 10 and we only wanted a little, just to... Read More make her feel special and she looked perfect! I have never had men compliment me on my makeup until now. The makeup looked amazing in person and in pictures! She was right on time and extremely professional. I went with her timeline of when to arrive and it was the best desicion!! She was there right on time and finished, leaving me plenty of time to gather myself and not frantically have to race to the ceremony! My makeup was done at 230pm and at 2:00 am my makeup was still perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I cant express how happy we feel to of had Jillian be our makeup artist for our day. My wife and I were nervous because have completely different preferences of how we like our makeup. I like my makeup to be more dramatic while my wife is super natural. It was really important... Read More for us to feel happy in our own skin that day and Jillian truly helped our vision come true! Shes so calm but so funny at the same time and really made everyone look and feel BEAUTIFUL. You can tell that matters a lot to her and we appreciated that ! Thank you Jillian !! We cant wait for your classes!

Jillian is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy V

I got married on Columbus Day 2015 and what a day it was! It was magic. I had been referred to Jillian by some mutual friends in the Hudson Valley. She was amazing. I did a trial aboout 2 weeks before and then the Big Day! From the start I found Jillian to be lovely and... Read More professional. She answered all my qustions and in an extremly timely manner. We learned a lot from my trial and she took all my feedback into consideration to make my bridal look perfect. I felt beautiful and like ME on my wedding day. Jllian's make up is natural and it stayed all night long. My skin and lashes looked flawless. I will forever be grateful for her talent and work on my special day. XO

Amazing Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I had the hardest time finding a makeup artist that truly fit everything I wanted, but when I met Jillian she blew me away! She is truly talented at what she does! She has a variety of services she offers which gave myself and my whole bridal party options to pick what was... Read More best for them! Jillian really emphasized each girls features beautifully and I truly felt like a princess. I had gotten the deluxe application while my maid of honor and mother wanted something much more natural I couldn't be more happy ! Thank you SO MUCH!! I will remember you will high regard...thank you again.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I don't even know where to start with how amazingly talented Jill is! My matron of honor called her the morning of my wedding and without question or hesitation she came to the rescue. I showed her a picture of what I was thinking and she made me look a million times better than... Read More I ever imagined! Everyone complimented how absolutely perfect my make up looked and how I was the most stunning bride they have ever seen. So thank you SOOOOO much for being my savior on my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 jenna r

Jillian and I met through a recommendation from a previous bride. I could not be more thankful to have her recommended to me. She worked her magic and made me feel so confident and beautiful every time she did my makeup. She was also available and did her best to accommodate my... Read More needs of having makeup done for a few events. On my wedding day Jillian did four bridesmaids and myself and everybody was glowing with happiness. She is a true artist at doing makeup and one of the kindest people I ever met. I'm so glad I found Jillian to do my makeup and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone I know.

Jillian B.

My name is Jillian and I have always had a love for art . I attended F.I.T. and cosmetology school when I truly found a love in makeup artistry. I had worked for companies as an artist for Mac Cosmetics , and freelanced for bobby brown and truly loved continuing my education and technique! Being apart of weddings gives me creative freedom to really create the perfect application for my brides and to give them what they always envisioned for their most special day and I am so grateful for that !