How would you like to see yourself?

Makeup Artists

55 Chestnut Street, Florence, MA

The best in the business

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 vanna t

Liz is the best-the airbrush application made my face look flawless and she perfectly placed the lashes on my lids. My makeup lasted all day and all throughout the night. It was 85 degrees and we danced the whole night away and my makeup was still perfect. She is very... Read More passionate and amazing at what she does. I tried 3 local makeup artists and felt like I could do my own makeup better, but then I met Liz and realized it doesn't get any better than her. She is top notch- book her!

As talented as she is professional

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Suzanne P

Liz Washer did the makeup on site for my Mom, my 3 bridesmaids, and myself in a very rural part of Vermont where our wedding was held. Not only did she do a fabulous job with our makeup, but she set the tone for the entire day by showing up early, leaving plenty of time to get... Read More everyone's makeup done, and being very cool yet professional the entire time. Her calming demeanor helped us all be able to relax and just enjoy ourselves. We felt pampered rather than stressed throughout the entire morning. She was always very responsive, ever since my first contact with her about a year before the wedding up until the day of. She is extremely talented, but almost of equal importance, professional and reliable. I should also mention that I am very picky about my makeup...I prefer a natural look and it was important to me that I looked like myself that day. She nailed it in the trial run and then again on the day of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with her services and I 100% recommend her to any bride.

Hurry and book Liz!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Amy H

Liz is, to use her own words, “uh-mazing!” She is a true artist who knows color and lighting, and more importantly, how makeup will look in print. She listens to what YOU want, and is eager to help create the look you want for you big day. She’s relaxed, friendly and... Read More professional, all at the same time. I had a “trial” with Liz for my engagement photos, and was so thrilled with the results. She was super flexible when we had to keep rescheduling due to rain, and replied to emails and calls immediately, and never tired of answering my questions. After I got the engagement shots back, we discussed what I wanted to adjust while she made very good notes about the specifics so she could refer to them on my wedding day. She arrived the morning of my wedding on time and ready to work, with a smile on her face and a sweet, calming demeanor. I was tremendously relaxed while in her chair—a welcome feeling for a bride on her wedding day. As a woman who wears makeup daily and isn’t afraid of a dramatic look, I was excited to give Liz carte blanche, and she did not disappoint! I especially loved how she blended the colors on my eyes. Some members of my bridal party aren’t as comfortable in a lot of makeup, and Liza made them feel just as beautiful with a minimal, natural look. We all looked fabulous (if I do say so myself) in our photos, hours after it was flawlessly applied, even through rain, crying, and dancing. If you are making the investment in professional photography for your wedding, hiring Liz is a no-brainer. Have no worries that you will look as beautiful as you feel on your wedding day. She books up FAST, so don’t delay. You will be so glad you did.

The best!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Erica S

Do yourself a favor and book Liz for your wedding, she is the best I have worked with and made everyone look gorgeous without being overdone.

Liz is the best!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Charity S

I was hesitant about spending the money for makeup, but it was the best decision I made. I had a breakout the week of, and she took care of it with no problem! She was the easiest vendor I worked with in general and was easy to contact. Everyone looked really amazing, and I felt... Read More so beautiful. She managed to enhance all of our features perfectly without making look like different people. I LOVED my pink lips, I'm glad we decided to with that at the last minute. Although I know better, I couldn't help myself - I slept in my makeup so I could show up at breakfast still wearing it. All of it stayed intact. Wish I could do my makeup like that all the time!

Liz is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Lorena A

We are so glad that we chose to go with Liz for our wedding makeup!! She did such a wonderful job. She gave me the perfect look to go with my vintage style, and I never felt more beautiful. She also did wonderful work with my partner, who did not want traditional makeup but... Read More wanted to make her skin wedding photo ready. My mother had a lot of fun working with Liz, and looked so beautiful. Liz was super professional, and met us at the salon where we were getting our hair done, which made the process so fun and easy. She was also really calm and fun to talk to, which helped ease my pre-wedding jitters. I would highly recommend Liz to anybody looking to have professional makeup done!!!

Perfect Makeup and Tattoo Coverup!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Tanya B

I've been receiving so many compliments about my makeup since the day of the wedding!!! It looked amazing! I had a tattoo on my back that I did not want to show on my wedding day and Liz did an amazing job at covering it!! You couldn't even tell it was ever there! It held up... Read More all night and then some. It didn't rub off or anything. I would highly recommend using Liz for any of your special events. She is awesome!!! I will be using her again in the future!

Makeup Artistry by Liz is wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Cate R

Liz did a fantastic job doing the make up for our wedding! Everyone looked beautiful, natural, and most importantly, they all felt comfortable wearing it. She really listened to the style of make up everyone wanted. My mother was hesitant about having her make up done at... Read More first, but ended up being so glad that she did. She keeps saying that she would like Liz to do her make up again whenever she has another wedding or event to go to. A bridesmaid who has been in multiple weddings within the last year, said that she liked Liz's work the best. My partner and I keep saying that we wish we knew how to apply make up like Liz does. All such wonderful signs of Liz's work! We feel so lucky that she was part of our wedding day!

Liz is Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Nikki K

My bridesmaids and I got airbursh makeup done by Liz for my wedding. The makeup looked beautiful on all of us and stayed on the entire day despite the 95 degree weather. Liz is really sweet and professional. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Lisa M

Liz was amazing - I never looked so amazing in my life (and probably never will!) My photographer had worked with Liz before and recommended her - so lucky and thankful! Liz is professional, easy, cool and an amazing makeup artist. She's done tons of work (editorial and wedding)... Read More but all that mattered to me was how amazing she made me look. I asked for the Kim Kardashian look (yes it's true, I'm a little ashamed to admit it) and she delivered - my smoky eyes were amazing - she airbrushed my face and my skin looked natural and flawless, not caked on and fake. I absolutely loved it all, and Liz did an amazing job with my mom's and sister's makeup too (my sis said she looked better at my wedding than she did at her own wedding a few years back). The makeup lasted (I swear if I slept right I could've kept it going the next day lol). Nothing smudged, it all lasted through an emotional ceremony, sweaty Greek dancing, all of it. Liz rocks. I HIGHLY recommend her if you're in the Western Mass area (and I think she travels too). Love Liz! (Wish she could airbrush my face everyday...)

liz is amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 ashley p

I used liz as my make up artist for my wedding this past friday, she was AMAZING! she has a great personality and rapport and is a true artist! she is worth every single cent!! I am giving her number to everrryyyone because shes THAT good! Mrs. Ashley Emmons

Beautiful job

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Karen T

I enjoyed working with Liz from the start. Her correspondence was timely, courteous and friendly. I wasn't sure about going with a makeup artist, but when I met her for my trial she put me at ease right away. I felt her pricing was just right. She worked with me to create a look... Read More I felt comfortable with and made sure I was happy with the result. Liz even followed up with me after the trial to make sure I was still happy after she left. I knew I would be pleased on my wedding day and I definitely was! I have recommended Liz to other brides I know and will continue to do so.

Perfect look

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Karen H

Working with Liz was a pleasure. She was professional and friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. She took my input and her skills and helped create the perfect look for my wedding. I felt great on my wedding day, and looking back at the pictures am still very happy with... Read More how my makeup turned out. Her price structure is comparable to the other makeup artists I looked into in this area. I am so happy I went with Liz, and would definitely recommend her to others.

TO Makeup Artistry by Liz