Makeup At Tiffany's

Serving Hudson Valley,NY Metro,CT

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Beauty

New Windsor, NY Serving Hudson Valley,NY Metro,CT (845) 742-2654

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Anonymous A

I just wrote a lengthy review story, and it got deleted, so here is a bullet points summary: -made me feel comfortable by phone and offered complementary trial -didn't get my contract by email (sent twice) and never let me know she hadn't received it -made me panic a week... Read More before when i texted her to find out what time she'd arrive and she said she'd never gotten the contract and wouldn't be there - i had to beg her not to behave this way (no one else caused me more anxiety about my wedding than tiffany) -when she told me what time she'd be there, i assumed this meant she would go until i said i had wanted to finish - then instead when she got there, she told me for the first time she could only stay for two hours (which she had never told me previously) -when she arrived, i was told by venue staff and my bridesmaids that she was incredibly rude -she didnt look around for where to go, where to set up, etc. -when i found her and her nail person, they were sitting in a room sulking. they were incredibly rude to me (hours before my wedding!). no one else treated me like this all weekend. no one else caused me this kind of stress throughout the entire process of my wedding planning and event itself. -my mother in law didnt end up getting hair and makeup done, and tiffany still charged me for it (despite her apologies about her rude behavior) - apparently she wasnt that remorseful so as to be reasonable when charging for services rendered -the worst was that she made me feel horrible about my mom and her look (my mom hated it but i felt okay about it). but to badmouth my mom to me right before my wedding was just the worst of it all. my mom is her client, i am her client, and it was just so mean, unnecessary, and unprofessional. -i strongly recommend you choose someone else for your special day if you want to avoid anxiety - beforehand and on the day of.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Beret F

Tiffany is amazing. She did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I have really long hair and curls never stay but she made them last all day and through the night. The makeup was exactly what I wanted - to look like me but better! I HIGHLY... Read More RECOMMEND Makeup at Tiffany's.

I looked better than I thought possible

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Rachel K

If you hire Makeup at Tiffany's definitely ask for Chrissy! She was amazing. She was very sweet and supportive, helpful and flexible. Originally we just wanted her to come on the day off and do myself and my mom. Then we asked her to do a second trial two days before the wedding... Read More and she said, SURE! She even came to our hotel and did it in our room. Then we asked if she would come the day before the wedding and do my hair for the rehearsal dinner, and she said SURE! She was great, I LOVED my hair for both the rehearsal and my wedding and they were two totally different styles. Also I used extensions in my hair both days and she was great with them. I also LOVED my make-up on my wedding day. It was even better than I thought it was going to be and I looked so Bridal! I can't speak for anyone else at the company because I never used anyone else, but I would highly recommend Chrissy.

Understanding and Professional

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Megan D

I am so glad I found Makeup at Tiffany's on the Knot.com. Tiffany was very easy going and very understanding: though I wasn't able to come in for a trial we had several phone calls and exchanged photo-ideas and images of her past work in order to narrow down my look for the... Read More wedding day. My hair and makeup were perfect, exactly what I envisioned even without a trial, and the hair-doo and airbrush stayed on all day and all night long (getting ready at 11 am for a 5 pm ceremony and reception ending at midnight). I am still receiving compliments for hair and makeup at my wedding. My only wish is that she had informed me prior to the day-of that my credit card had not gone through (strange) and that a check wouldn't do as my bridesmaids had to hustle to put the cash together. The other reason for 4/5 stars is that I had no idea about professional hair, so it would have been nice to be informed earlier than the day of that my hair needed to be blow-dried, etc.

Married 9/25/11

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Delilah M

Tiffany was very reliable and dependable. She did a terrific job with the hair and makeup for me (bride) and my maid of honor, as well as my honorary bridesmaids. She is a lovely, charismatic, warm person and I cannot say enough good things about her. She is also extremely... Read More prompt and proffessional; affordable and will come to you for consultations. I would recommend her to any "nervous" bride because she is truly great at what she does!

Start a Conversation!