Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

106 S Market Street, Mechanicsburg, PA (717) 736-1500

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 April S

Chelsea did a wonderful job making me beautiful and making me feel special on my big day!

Professional and flexible

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Shari M

Chelsea did airbrush makeup for me and my mother on my wedding day. We both loved it! Chelsea is very personable and works with you to achieve the look you envision for yourself. And if you're not quite sure, she is happy to make suggestions! I was very pleased with her... Read More services. She made me look amazing!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Alyson C

Chelsea does beyond amazing work. I had my makeup airbrushed and it looked perfect. Both mothers also had their makeup done and loved it. She is super sweet to work with and ensures that your makeup is exactly how you want it. I will definitely be recommending her to all my... Read More friends!

Loved my wedding makeup!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Elizabeth T

I was very happy to come across Chelsea when researching a makeup artist for my wedding. I wanted to choose someone who made me feel comfortable and made me look beautiful on my wedding day! I chose Chelsea and she did a great job with makeup for myself, my mom, and 2 of my... Read More bridesmaids! She was there bright and early on my wedding day with a smile on her face, and she did a wonderful job! I recommend Chelsea and I also recommend getting fake eyelashes and the airbrush makeup. It lasted all day and looked great! I also recommend Chelsea for your wedding manicure and pedicure. Her salon offers a quiet and intimate atmosphere, and I loved drinking a glass of wine while getting my nails done with her!

Fabulous Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Leslie P

Chelsea was fabulous and great to work with! She came all the way to my in-the-middle-of-nowhere venue… and was not only on time but early! She did a great job making me and all of my ladies look absolutely stunning… and her airbrush technique lasted not only the entire day…... Read More but my make-up still looked great the next morning! Everyone also looked amazing in our photographs. She is very down to earth, easy to work with, and makes everyone feel comfortable… she even make my sister (who hasn’t worn make-up in 12 years!) feel fantastic! She is also VERY good a keeping track of the schedule… and have everyone done early! Loved working with Chelsea and would recommend her to anyone!

Flawless

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Michele L

Chelsea (and Brittney for hairstyle) gave me a flawless, fresh, natural and glamorous look for my wedding. The airbrush makeup & eyelashes lasted the entire day with only re-application of lipstick after our meal. She listened to what I wanted & brought out my best... Read More features. Both girls were professional & made me feel comfortable. They traveled to my ceremony site & were punctual. I truly felt beautiful!

A true artist

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Nicole C

Chelsea did the makeup for my wedding party on my wedding day. We all had our foundation applied with the airbrush and we all went for super dramatic eyes by adding false lashes. Everyone looked stunning! The makeup was flawless and no one looked "overdone." I had so many... Read More complements on my makeup and I almost wished I didn't have to take it off! It all stayed perfectly put too despite taking some pictures in the rain and a bit (or a LOT) of perspiration from a long night of dancing. Chelsea comes to you too, which makes hiring her even more convenient. She took detailed notes during my trial and showed up wedding day ready to work. She is very professional and uses top quality products.