Makeup by Christy

(8)

St Petersburg, FL

Makeup by Christy -- serving the Tampa Bay area

I provide on-location makeup service that is professional and affordable. I promise to give you the same care and attention that you have put into planning your special day. All my brides receive a free trial and false lashes with their makeup application. Check out my website and book a trial session today!

Type

Makeup Artists

4220 19th St North, St Petersburg, FL

Beautiful Makeup

2/11/2012 Barbie T

Christy does a great job !!!She is always on time. The makeup lasts all day. She did all 14 of my bridesmaids, me and my mom, and they all looked gorgeous. I highly recommend Christy !

Perfection!

3/08/2014 Shelby H

Christy was Great! I had my makeup trial about 6 months before my wedding date and the makeup looked exactly how it did on my wedding day as it did for the trial. I had the airbrush done and It looked flawless. Thank you so much Christy!

Love Love Love

10/27/2012 Angela M

Christy was amazing! I had an off beat- halloween themed wedding. Christy was as excited as I was about doing my make up, my girls and my groom according to our theme and how we imagined it as per costume. She was the utmost professional, on time, enthusiastic person I could of imagined and really fit right in with all of us. Everyone's makeup came out perfectly and stunning and lasted all night.

Christy is AMAZING!

10/21/2012 Aliza E

I don't wear a lot of make up, usually, but for my wedding I knew I wanted something special. My new husband is a big fan of the old hollywood look and I gave Christy a picture of Dita Von Teese to recreate. She NAILED IT. I was told I looked like a movie star and a doll, my skin looked beautiful. I can't recommend her enough, you won't be disappointed.

Amazing!

8/08/2012 Brittany F

Christy was super flexible and reasonably priced. I changed things on her last minute a couple of times and it never bothered her or caused any confusion. She always wanted to make us happy and I loved working with her. Everyone's makeup was stunning! I would recommend her to everyone!

Loved how I looked

4/08/2012 lisa w

Christy is an excellent makeup artist. I was having a hard time finding a makeup artist becuase my wedding was on easter. She was available and also found me a great hair stylist as well. She did myself and my 2 bridesmaids. We all looked beautiful! My bridesmaid wants Christy for her wedding too! The makeup lasted all night through a few tears and hard partying at the reception. Yet, I was able wash it off that night with ease. I highly recommend Christy!

The best I've ever looked!

11/06/2010 Casey G

Christy is wonderful. My makeup looked natural and beautiful!

Amazing and Wonderful

5/29/2010 Chelsea Y

Christy came out to our hotel the day of my wedding and did my bridal make-up and all 3 of my bridesmaids. She did a fantastic job and it really showed in all of the photos. Also, the make-up lasted throughout the long night and even into the next day! I actually had a second ceremony the next day and just touched up what she had done and I still looked perfect.

Send Email