Airbrush Makeup

Visit my website www.makeupelizabeth.com for more info!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cincinnati, OH (513) 497-2110

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Megan F

As a wedding photographer in the area, I recommend Elizabeth to all of my clients EMPHATICALLY. She is so talented, and has a sweet personality to match. I hired her to do my wedding makeup. I don't normally wear makeup, and I don't think I have ever liked the way someone else... Read More has done my makeup until Liz did mine! She is truly an artist! She books up FAST, so run, don't walk!

Wonderful makeup

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Amy H

Liz did my makeup for my wedding day this past January, and all I can say is that I have never felt more beautiful than on that day! She was professional, on time, and did an amazing job. I don't normally wear too much makeup, and she made even false lashes and airbrushing look... Read More natural and elegant. (Neither cost any extra, by the way!). She even includes a trail run, which we conveniently scheduled on the day of my bachelorette party. Overall, I would 100% recommend!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Constance U

I cant express how much I loved working with her! Liz was so great and I would recommend her to anyone!! She was so professional, easy going and made me looked better than I ever expected to look the day of the wedding! Her and her assistant did such a great job! All of my... Read More girls loved their makeup and she was so affordable! My husband said he was nervous about how I would look the day of but everything was beautiful!!! She is the only vendor that I would recommend without any hesitation! I will never have anyone else do my makeup again!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amy M

Ladies, I cannot recommend Elizabeth enough. She not only is a lovely person inside and out, but she captured the beauty of all my bridesmaids, and I have never felt more beautiful. Thank you so much Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Ashley R

Liz was AMAZING. She arrived on time, went with the flow of the day, (my hair took longer than expected), and offered great pricing. My bridal party and I loved how everyone looked. We had the airbrush for our foundation and we looked just as good at the end of the night as we... Read More did in the beginning. I highly recommend Liz for your wedding day makeup!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kirstin S

Liz was awesome and the best choice for my wedding makeup! She's extremely affordable, did an amazing job, and was so easy to work with! I felt so beautiful on my day (and my makeup didnt budge on my definitely oily face!). My makeup even stayed on throughout the next day!... Read More Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kaitlyn W

Liz is the most amazing makeup artist I have ever met! Being in the beauty industry myself, I have met a lot of other makup artists but no one compares. I met Liz becuase she was doing makeup for another bridal party I was in two years prior to my own wedding. I had never felt... Read More so beautiful before that night, so when I got engaged myself she was the first vedor I booked! She truely is an amazingly talented person who LISTENS to what you want, and does just that. I would recommend her to anyone for any event, but especially on your wedding day. My day would not have been the same without her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tara H

Affordable pricing and stunning results. Everyone in the bridal party loved their makeup!! I've already recommended Liz to all the brides I know. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth M

I hired Elizabeth to do my make up for my wedding in October 2016. I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE BEAUTIFUL! She was incredibly easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. I have not always loved my make up when I have had it done in the past, but Elizabeth listened to me and if I... Read More did not like something she tweaked it so that I was comfortable. I highly recommend her! I'd give her ten stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kellie M

I am so lucky that someone recommended Elizabeth to do my wedding makeup, best decision ever. I loved my trial makeup so much and how great it made me feel, I decided to pay for my bridesmaids makeup so they could feel fabulous too! Awesome work and great to work with. The girls... Read More had different tastes in how they wear their makeup, and she was able to please everyone! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Maria E

Liz is the best!! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was the best decision. She is so sweet and talented! She puts a flawless glow on your face that is evident to everyone! I have recommended her to all of my friends and they have all been thrilled as well!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jordan R

Not only does Liz do PHENOMENAL makeup but also so kind, sweet, and attentive while doing so. She did mine (bride), 6 bridesmaids, and both mothers makeup flawlessly. I had so many compliments and she was hands down behind my confidence on such an important and nerve-wrecking... Read More day. I would reccommend her 10 out of 10 times to anyone looking for quality, adaptable, and downright gorgeous makeup!!! Also, she will make you fall in love with the Colbie Caillat Pandora station <3

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Samantha S

Elizabeth is great to work with! Very professional and makes you feel so confident for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Suwapat W

I love Liz skill, she's so talent. I'm so excited on my big day!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allison H

Elizabeth is hands down the BEST in the NKY area! I can not say enough good things about her! Not only is she super sweet and fun, but her skills are hard to beat! She did the makeup for myself, my bridal party and our moms! With each of them having different styles and looks... Read More she geared the makeup to fit each and every girl! They all looked stunning and felt beautiful! I have since referred her to many friends getting married and will continue to do so! She is very professional as well as quick to reply to questions and concerns via email! She personalizes each look and made me feel the prettiest I have ever felt on my wedding day, which is every girls dream!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelly B

Don't think twice about hiring her. Elizabeth was so dependable and responsive. Loved what she did for my trial (and the recommendation to do it on the day of a shower) and LOVED her work on my wedding day- everyone loved their makeup and looked gorgeous. Thank you again,... Read More Elizabeth!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessica R

She is fabulous! I would recommend Elizabeth to anyone needing makeup done! My wedding party looked amazing on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Holly W

Liz was the one easy decision I made for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job. All my bridesmaids were thoroughly impressed & happy with their makeup.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayla R

If you are looking for flawless makeup that stays on your entire wedding day...look no farther! Elizabeth is amazing! She asked for feedback after my trial and gave so many suggestions for what lipsticks to try for my wedding day that would last! I was so nervous about my face... Read More looking oily on my Wedding day since I was getting married in July and she eased my mind by letting me know she had the perfect powder...she was right! My makeup looked flawless from the moment she finished until the last dance at our reception!! She is so easy to work with, knowledgable, fun, and affordable! So many people have asked about who was used for makeup on my wedding day and I get so excited to reccommend Makeup By Elizabeth! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessica M

My makeup was perfect for my wedding. Elizabeth did such a wonderful job with me and my bridesmaids. I wouldn't use anyone else for my makeup needs.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hanna S

2016 was a busy year for me. I was in 4 weddings (one including mine). So I had my fair share of wedding prep from January to June. Who doesn't love having their hair and makeup done? It is by far one of the best perks of being in a wedding! When I was searching for someone to... Read More do my makeup for my wedding I was looking for the total experience. I had met Elizabeth is September 2015 when I was in one of my friends wedding. I was sold when I saw her in her element. She was so sweet and outgoing. Not to mention her makeup skills were incredible! She takes direction well and can give you exactly what you asked for. I was so impressed I immediately booked her the next day! So when it came time for the big day she definitely disappoint. All my girls fell in love with her skills as well! I have since recommended her for my friends getting married in the future. She is a MUST!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

My daughter, Aubrey, got married in 2015 and Elizabeth's makeup was fabulous. All the girls thought they looked incredible and did. Thanks Elizabeth, I have been recommending you ever since. I'm booking well in advance for Rachel and Danielle's weddings! I guess I should... Read More let them get engaged first.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Elizabeth S

I am so excited to have Makeup by Elizabeth for my wedding in March!! She did the makeup for my sister's wedding last April and it was beautiful! She is also doing the makeup for my cousin's wedding in January! She is definitely one of the top makeup artists in Cincinnati and I... Read More would highly recommend her to anyone I know!! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie S

Having Liz over to do our makeup was one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. She is extremely affordable for the quality of her work. My entire bridal party and I looked flawless and the makeup lasted all day long for our August wedding! I would hire her again in a... Read More heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Donna B

Liz was great to work with. She listened for the look I was going for and delivered. The day of the event went fantastic.