Airbrush Makeup

Visit my website www.makeupelizabeth.com for more info!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Cincinnati, OH (513) 497-2110

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Megan F

As a wedding photographer in the area, I recommend Elizabeth to all of my clients EMPHATICALLY. She is so talented, and has a sweet personality to match. I hired her to do my wedding makeup. I don't normally wear makeup, and I don't think I have ever liked the way someone else... Read More has done my makeup until Liz did mine! She is truly an artist! She books up FAST, so run, don't walk!

Wonderful makeup

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Amy H

Liz did my makeup for my wedding day this past January, and all I can say is that I have never felt more beautiful than on that day! She was professional, on time, and did an amazing job. I don't normally wear too much makeup, and she made even false lashes and airbrushing look... Read More natural and elegant. (Neither cost any extra, by the way!). She even includes a trail run, which we conveniently scheduled on the day of my bachelorette party. Overall, I would 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Constance U

I cant express how much I loved working with her! Liz was so great and I would recommend her to anyone!! She was so professional, easy going and made me looked better than I ever expected to look the day of the wedding! Her and her assistant did such a great job! All of my... Read More girls loved their makeup and she was so affordable! My husband said he was nervous about how I would look the day of but everything was beautiful!!! She is the only vendor that I would recommend without any hesitation! I will never have anyone else do my makeup again!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Suzanne H

Liz is a bride’s DREAM to work with. She made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt, which is so important on a day you are photographed for 8 hours straight and need that make up to stay on! When I did my trial with Liz, I was over the moon and booked her for my wedding... Read More on the spot. This is saying something because I had trials with other artists and did not like the results… I am picky but I knew immediately this girl KNOWS what she is doing and can make anyone look their most beautiful. Liz is so sweet, understanding and really listens to what you want. She was professional and showed up right on time with lighting, make up, and the happiest personality!! I told her to channel Grace Kelly for my look, and she KILLED it! So many people complimented how stunning I looked, and that was truly thanks to Liz! When I look at my wedding pictures, I am so happy with my decision to work with her. I highly recommend to any bride!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kaycie K

LOVED Liz and the makeup! She was so nice and great to work with and did an awesome job on both mine and my bridesmaids' makeup. Not only did the makeup look flawless (and everyone loved it) but she was willing to do makeup for 9 of us without hesitation. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Amanda F

Elizabeth is an amazing wedding Makeup Artist! She made my bridesmaids and myself feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I have never felt so naturally stunning in my life! Elizabeth has a true talent and appreciation for what she does! I look forward to working with... Read More Elizabeth again in future friends' weddings!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tracey K

Elizabeth is one of the best makeup artists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I have been a hairdresser for 30 years, we met while doing a wedding of a client of mine about five years ago and I have been referring her ever since.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Corryn W

Seriously the best decision you can make on your wedding day (other than marrying the love of your life!) I had 11 bridesmaids who all got their makeup done as well and everything went so smoothly! I loved my makeup and it did not budge the whole day even in the humidity of... Read More Cincinnati in August. I would choose Elizabeth a thousand times again!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mackenzie S

Liz was AMAZING to work with! When I went for my trial I had a reaction to one of the makeup brands she used and she worked with me up until my wedding day to make sure I found products that worked for me! Liz made sure I was comfortable and that she used makeup that wouldn't... Read More cause a reaction. We met multiple times to have extra trials and she was so quick to answer my questions by text and email. When it came to the wedding day I felt beautiful and confident and didn't have any further problems with any of the products. I highly recommend Liz! She is a great makeup artist and an even better person!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Molly A

I seriously cannot thank MBE enough for the amazing work she did on me, my bridesmaids and the moms. The best thing about Liz is that she took each girls' skin tone and comfort level with makeup into consideration. I have seen many wedding parties have all of the same exact... Read More makeup, which obviously doesn't work because everyone is different and it needs to vary! Liz made sure she perfectly matched the airbrush colors to the skin and continually checked in to make sure I was comfortable with her work. My mom still continues to talk about how good her makeup looked. During the trial, we talked about what I normally wear color wise in order for her to know what I like and don't like. I really could not have been more satisfied with Liz and her work! She even gave me a little touch up kit for the rest of day. I recommend her to every bride!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Samantha S

MBE is absolutely amazing! She is terrific at what she does!! I got so many compliments on my makeup the day of my wedding! My makeup stayed perfect the whole day, and it was a whole day wedding! I love yah Elizabeth thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Meredith R

Liz is wonderful! She has the ability to bring out your best self. She can work with all skin types and all ages. She really listens to your wants and needs. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stacie D

Elizabeth was the absolute best!! Anyone I know who needs makeup recommendation, she is my go-to for a referral. She was able to work with me living out of state and very flexible for the trial run as well as coming to to our location to get ready. Everyone absolutely loved... Read More their makeup, and the eyelashes were perfect! No one in my bridal party had ever worn them, so it was a fun experience. Best MUA in the greater Cincy area!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tara R

I’ve been lucky enough to have Liz do my makeup a few times. First I was a bridesmaid, then for my engagement pictures, and then as a bride at my wedding. She always exceeds my expectations! Liz has a way of making you feel like the most gorgeous girl in the room. She’s... Read More extremely sweet and talented. She takes your makeup vision to the next level and it never disappoints. The makeup looks natural and remains flawless all day. I have oily skin but I never need to touch up. I went back and forth about getting eyelash extensions for my wedding. I’m glad I didn’t spend the extra money because Liz matched the perfect voluminous, natural lashes for my eyes. I’ve said to her many times that I wish she could do my makeup everyday! Every time I sit in Liz’s makeup chair I’m calm and relaxed because I trust her. I know that I’m going to be pleased with how my makeup turned out when I leave. Her magic makes me feel more confident and beautiful. I swear my husband can’t stop complimenting my makeup. I highly recommend Makeup by Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Absolutely adored the makeup that Elizabeth did for my sister's wedding. She listened to each of us individually and transformed our vision into reality flawlessly. I honestly have never felt prettier and being in the bridal party - there were a lot of pictures to be taken that... Read More day so perfect makeup is necessary! Elizabeth was kind and professional and made the whole process stress free for the bridesmaids and most importantly my sister, who was the bride!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sarah R

Liz is absolutely AMAZING! She has such a great personality and really makes you feel your very best. I don't wear very much makeup day to day and was worried I wouldn't look myself. I was completely blown away by my makeup! She arrived on time and went with the flow to get my... Read More makeup done as well as my mom's and sisters to make sure we were ready in time. I have NEVER felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jill L

Elizabeth is phenomenal! She is so sweet and awesome to work with. I know several girls who have used her in their weddings. She knows exactly what to do with each girl and ensures that everyone will love their look. Highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kaitlyn L

Liz is AMAZING! I hired her due to multiple recommendations from friends who use her for their weddings. My trial was flawless and the day of the wedding was flawless. All of my bridesmaids make up was beautiful and so natural looking. Liz is so fun to hang out with and has... Read More such a natural talent for makeup. Once look at your face & skin type and she knows exactly what to do!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amy M

Ladies, I cannot recommend Elizabeth enough. She not only is a lovely person inside and out, but she captured the beauty of all my bridesmaids, and I have never felt more beautiful. Thank you so much Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Ashley R

Liz was AMAZING. She arrived on time, went with the flow of the day, (my hair took longer than expected), and offered great pricing. My bridal party and I loved how everyone looked. We had the airbrush for our foundation and we looked just as good at the end of the night as we... Read More did in the beginning. I highly recommend Liz for your wedding day makeup!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kirstin S

Liz was awesome and the best choice for my wedding makeup! She's extremely affordable, did an amazing job, and was so easy to work with! I felt so beautiful on my day (and my makeup didnt budge on my definitely oily face!). My makeup even stayed on throughout the next day!... Read More Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kaitlyn W

Liz is the most amazing makeup artist I have ever met! Being in the beauty industry myself, I have met a lot of other makup artists but no one compares. I met Liz becuase she was doing makeup for another bridal party I was in two years prior to my own wedding. I had never felt... Read More so beautiful before that night, so when I got engaged myself she was the first vedor I booked! She truely is an amazingly talented person who LISTENS to what you want, and does just that. I would recommend her to anyone for any event, but especially on your wedding day. My day would not have been the same without her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tara H

Affordable pricing and stunning results. Everyone in the bridal party loved their makeup!! I've already recommended Liz to all the brides I know. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth M

I hired Elizabeth to do my make up for my wedding in October 2016. I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE BEAUTIFUL! She was incredibly easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. I have not always loved my make up when I have had it done in the past, but Elizabeth listened to me and if I... Read More did not like something she tweaked it so that I was comfortable. I highly recommend her! I'd give her ten stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kellie M

I am so lucky that someone recommended Elizabeth to do my wedding makeup, best decision ever. I loved my trial makeup so much and how great it made me feel, I decided to pay for my bridesmaids makeup so they could feel fabulous too! Awesome work and great to work with. The girls... Read More had different tastes in how they wear their makeup, and she was able to please everyone! Highly recommend!