Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

midwest, indiana, michigan, (269) 845-2034

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Rachael K

Makeup by Keria did an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my makeup for the day. Chelsea was great and everything went perfect on the day. I had no problems through the whole process and she was very responsive whenever I had a question. One of the things I have to mention,... Read More because it was such a wonderful perk to me, was the fact you don't have to have a required amount of people to book. Everyone I was looking at required 5 plus people you had to pay for and as a bride on a budget, it was so hard to find great work at a fair price. With Makeup by Keria, I got great quality service and value without breaking the bank. So thank you Chelsea for everything, it was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan C

She was very professional, and arrived EXACTLY on time! She let me know what she was doing, and took my opinions into consideration. Took the stress out of my special day!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Alex R

Cheslea was great! I wanted to have my make-up done and false lashes for my sister-in-law's wedding and with less than 1 weeks notice Chelsea was able to fit me in (despite having an out-of-town weeding that morning!). She was very easy to communicate with, and very flexible.... Read More The makeup was great and was exactly what I had envisioned! It lasted well all night despite dancing (and sweating!). She was easy to talk to and overall a this was a great experience.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sarah S

Besides being the sweetest person, Chelsea is also an amazing makeup artist. I found her from when I was in a wedding in Indiana as a bridesmaid and she did my makeup. That day everyone kept telling me how pretty I looked and I knew that I would use her once I got married (I was... Read More engaged at the time). Somethings to note: -You can't beat her price (folks in Chicago wanted double to triple her prices) -She is extremely flexible. It was literally her bday and she drove to Chicago to do my wedding makeup. She drove to Chicago and did my makeup for my preview as well and didn't even charge extra! -She is light handed, so you don't look like you came from a drag show (unless that's what you want!). She listens well and applies "more" if you ask. -Has good quality and well known makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and never broke out or got a rash from any products. -Does airbrush makeup at an affordable price -Fake eyelashes at an affordable price -Overall an amazing makeup artist and I would 10000% recommend her. Thank you Chelsea and I hope we can work together again someday!