Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

midwest, indiana, michigan, (269) 845-2034

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sarah S

Besides being the sweetest person, Chelsea is also an amazing makeup artist. I found her from when I was in a wedding in Indiana as a bridesmaid and she did my makeup. That day everyone kept telling me how pretty I looked and I knew that I would use her once I got married (I was... Read More engaged at the time). Somethings to note: -You can't beat her price (folks in Chicago wanted double to triple her prices) -She is extremely flexible. It was literally her bday and she drove to Chicago to do my wedding makeup. She drove to Chicago and did my makeup for my preview as well and didn't even charge extra! -She is light handed, so you don't look like you came from a drag show (unless that's what you want!). She listens well and applies "more" if you ask. -Has good quality and well known makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and never broke out or got a rash from any products. -Does airbrush makeup at an affordable price -Fake eyelashes at an affordable price -Overall an amazing makeup artist and I would 10000% recommend her. Thank you Chelsea and I hope we can work together again someday!