Our Desire Is To Make You Feel Beautiful!

Laura Hiatt is a Milwaukee-based makeup artist who loves to share her passion of makeup and provide you with the best experience on your special day! Weddings, senior photos, prom, birthday parties--the possibilities are endless!

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

W173 N9170 St Francis Dr, Suite 2, Milwaukee, WI (262) 955-0894

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Adrienne C

Laura is truly exceptional at what she does. Not only is she professional, but so incredibly talented. I wanted to provide airbrush makeup for all 8 of my bridesmaids, as well as myself, with a trial months before. She followed a timeline and everyone looked stunning! I only... Read More wish I had more reasons to get my make-up done!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Kelley O

Laura was amazing!! I am terrible at my own make up--I wanted to look natural but great for my big day. Laura suggested I look at pictures and send her some ideas. For my wedding day, Laura came to our hotel early to do make up for myself and my gals! And the end result was... Read More absolutely beautiful! She was so sweet and fun-would highly recommend her and her talents for your wedding day!!!!! :)

Very Happy

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Laura Hiatt was referred to me by a family friend. With a busy schedule I was not able to do a makeup trial but still felt confident working with Laura because she was instantly easy to work with. She was quick to respond and her online portfolio was beautiful too. On our... Read More wedding day Laura arrived with a smile and was quick and efficient with the entire wedding party! I can be quite picky about make up since I don’t wear a lot, but Laura made it look so natural and made the pictures pop! If you are looking for someone that is easy to work with, quick to respond, quality and efficient - Laura is your gal!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Alyson S

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with, and my bridesmaids and I couldn't have been more happy with her services! She was attentive to each of our requests and customized our makeup to fit our personal preferences in such a manner that all of us felt like we were at our... Read More 'best selves' on the day of my wedding. Her prices were reasonable for the service, and I couldn't recommend her more to brides and/or people who are looking for a truly talented artist!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren G

Laura was so amazing! w had a total of 10 girls theday of the wedding who got make up done. She and her assistant came to the hotel and got through all the girls EARLY! Everyone looked so amazing and each girl was very happy with how her make up looked! Very happy I went withe... Read More Laura!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole K

I went to Laura for my wedding as a recommendation from a friend of mine. I was a little nervous because I didn't go in for a trial, but she still did an amazing job!! The make up stayed on all night and I felt beautiful. Best money I could have spent. So worth it!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Kathryn K

What a disappointment. I contracted her a year and a half prior to my wedding. As the wedding came closer, I contacted her for a trial. She canceled on me 3 times to reschedule. Then, a couple weeks before the wedding, she canceled on me altogether. Are you kidding me? How... Read More unprofessional. I was frantic and not knowing what to do, I contacted someone else who stated the same thing had happened to other brides who contacted her. When I received my deposit back, the check actually bounced. So I was charged extra fees. Wow, how does someone like this stay in business.

Lake Geneva Wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Tiffany M

Laura was amazing!!! As a person who normally does not wear make-up, she made sure that I felt comfortable with everything that she applied. I was also worried about having possible back acne but she assured me that she could cover it with air-brushing; in the end I did not need... Read More it as I had been tanning which helped clear up my skin. Laura also made my 4 flower girls day when she applied lip gloss and shimmer for them, which she includes for no extra cost. She was simply AMAZING!!!

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Katelyn C

Laura did airbrush make-up for my wedding day for myself and two bridesmaids and she did a fantastic job! She was very responsive to emails, very good at communicating, very prompt on my wedding day and made us all look and feel beautiful that day. She was a pleasure to work... Read More with and I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a make-up artist, I got compliments all night long on how beautiful my make-up was. Can't give her enough compliments and thanks for making me feel so beautiful on the best day of my life :) Thank you Laura!

Perfect Experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Brianna W

Laura is truly an exceptional makeup artist. She was SO efficient, considering nine people needed to have makeup done in a four hour period. Everyone looked incredible! The products she uses are top quality and her recommendations are perfect. I didn't have an specific look I... Read More wanted to follow, and she effortlessly designed the best combination for me! Highly recommend Laura, not only is she great at what she does she's also a ton of fun to be around!

Laura put me at ease

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Laura came to my parents house to do the makeup for my wedding. I know nothing about makeup and was very nervous about looking not like myself. But after my trial with Laura I felt so comforted that she would do a great job. The makeup was exactly what I wanted and it last all... Read More day. I had my makeup done at 8:30 in the morning and I didn't touch up anything all day. Laura was awesome. Can't say enough.

Laura is wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Kristin L

Above all my other wedding vendors, Laura was the one I had the most confidence in. Going into my wedding day, it was such a relief to know I had a trustworthy and talented makeup artist. Laura is friendly, professional, and a true artist. After my makeup trial with her, there... Read More were several things I wanted slightly different on my wedding day. Laura listened to my desires and was able to give me the exact look I envisioned. And after over 13 hours, my makeup still looked beautiful! For any bride who's looking for a responsible, talented, and all-around wonderful makeup artist, Laura's it!

Fantastic Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

Laura was absolutely wonderful. The ladies in the bridal party looked gorgeous and I was so very pleased with my bridal makeup! Laura has a joyful and warm persona & energy and was so great to be around. She is a great communicator and again, most importantly, her work is on... Read More point! She made me look exactly how I hoped to :) Thank you, Laura!!

True Talent

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Kallie t

Laura did the most fabulous airbrush makeup for me and my wedding party. So natural and glamorous... we all looked like hotter versions of ourselves :) Many of my guests complemented on how beautifully our makeup was done. I highly recommend Laura for all your beauty needs.... Read More Definitely will work with her again when I have events to attend in the future.

Disappointed

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Meghan P

I was really excited to use L. Hiatt for her make up services because I felt that her photos were very natural and I liked that she used both spray make up and MAC products. We had set up an initial trial with both my mom and I which had to be cancelled because of personal... Read More reasons. We rescheduled and my trial went great. I loved how my make up was done and felt confident with how it would look on my wedding day. Then the morning of my wedding, I unexpectedly checked my email and I had an email from L. Hiatt stating she was canceling b/c she was sick. My head went into a tailspin b/c it wasn't just me, the bride, that was having her make up done, it was also my mom, two of my bridesmaids, and two aunts. I understand that circumstances/emergencies arise, but I would have appreciated a phone call letting me know the situation instead of finding out thru an email. I then spent the next hour on the phone trying to line up make up for everybody, but was only able to get an appointment for myself. I had planned to have breakfast/coffee catered into the hotel room for the girls getting make up, but those plans had to be cancelled. I feel that she should have had a backup plan or even names of people who you could have referred offering to backfill her. And I am very disappointed that a verbal communication was not done informing me of the cancellation. I could have easily been waiting well past her arrival time and only would have found out about the cancellation after a phone call that I would have made to her. I feel that her communication was very unprofessional. As for her make up skills, I can only go off of the trial, but I was pleased with my make up trial.

Amazing make up artist

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 catrina r

Laura is truly a wonderful makeup artist. Her personality is just as great as her work. I would use her again in a hear beat!

Best make up ever!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Magdalisse G

Laura had done my make up before but this time everything was stepped up even further. My make up was great and it lasted all night!! I mean I was dancing, kissing my now husband, hugging and well everything I was suppose to do until midnight and it looked fresh. Some of my... Read More bridesmaids also got there make up done with her and they loved it. So for special occasions she will be my go to make up expert. 😊

Makeup by L.Hiatt

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Amanda L

Laura was amazing! My makeup looked so beautiful and I still felt like myself. She even made my flower girls feel special for no charge.

Laura is the best :)

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Amy K

I cannot say enough about the quality of Laura's work. I was so excited after my trial, but she truly amazed me on the big day. The bridesmaids' makeup was exceptional as well. With a huge bridal party, Laura still took her time with everyone and we were out the door on time.... Read More One of my favorite parts of the day was having her come to us, having everyone in one place made the morning very special. I would highly recommend Laura to anyone that is getting married!

Make up

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Erin R

Laura did such a great job! She was extremely punctual, professional, and timely. She did my make up plus 4 others in about 2 hours. She also did great by adjusting the make up for my pre-teen attendant so she didn't look "too grown up". The make up lasted all night and... Read More continued to look great. My make up was finished around 1:45 pm and still looked great at midnight when our reception ended. I would hire her again in a heart beat, she did a spectacular job.

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Danielle

I just wanted to take the time to write this review to let other brides know that Laura does an amazing job and you should definitely hire her for your wedding makeup. She is very quick to respond to questions about the wedding day schedule and product recommendations and she... Read More always welcomed my new ideas. She is much more reasonably priced than other salons in the area (especially for airbrush makeup which I highly recommend). She also didn't charge me extra for applying false lashes like the salons would have. She did a really good job of making the makeup visible in pictures but without making me look like a drag queen in person by applying an excessive amount (an issue I often see with brides at weddings I have attended). She definitely made me look like a prettier but still natural me! I had people coming up to me after my ceremony asking who did my makeup because they liked it so much. I would definitely recommend her!

L.Hiatt is fabulous!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Ana P

Laura is truly phenomenal!! It was such a pleasure to have Laura as my makeup artist for my wedding. Not only is she super talented but she is also very responsive and extremely easy to work with. She will listen to exactly what you want and execute that vision successfully.... Read More I would absolutely recommend Laura to anyone in need of a makeup artist!

AMAZING wedding make up

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jessica S

I got married June 29, 2013 in Madison, WI and was having a hard time finding a make-up artist. My bridesmaids and myself liked the idea of having a professional do our make up for the big day but didn't want wild, "clown-like" make up, as our daily make up routine included only... Read More bronzed and mascara! I came across Laura online and immediately loved her work; very natural. She was based out of the Milwaukee area but had no problem traveling to Madison bright and early for us! I forwarded some of her work onto my maid of honor to check out and she instantly fell in love as well. Laura was amazing the morning of the big day. She worked flawlessly with our hairstylist and every single bridesmaids and both moms loved they're make up. Laura was phenomenal and I would strongly recommend her to all brides-to-be in the Madison/Milwaukee Wisconsin area.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING WORK

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Stephanie M

Working with Laura was AMAZING!! For our wedding day Laura did make-up for myself, my mom, my mother-in-law and my maid of honor and WOW did they look absolutely STUNNING!! Not to mention the make-up she did for me left me looking like a beautiful porcelain bride- I was... Read More flawless!!! Laura is absolute perfection! She is so incredibly sweet and such a pleasure to be around and talk to! She is talented beyond measure!! I recommend Laura to every woman out there!! I promise you she will leave you looking and feeling ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Megan S

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 megan e

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura and her work! She did make-up for the bridesmaids, moms, and myself on the day of my wedding and did a great job creating the perfect look for each of the girls that reflected who they are. On the day of the wedding, she made... Read More sure we were each happy with our make-up and felt beautiful! Throughout the process, Laura was very easy to work with and always responsive to my questions. Laura was fun to work with and truly has a passion for what she does as well as working with others. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!