Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

All States

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Brittany R

Monica was exceptional! I recently got married and had Monica come to my parents house for myself, and the bridesmaids and the mothers. She was amazing! Her friendly personality makes you feel very comfortable and she takes the time to make you feel beautiful! She was very... Read More professional and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Amy L

Monica recently came to a Girl Scout meeting for a troop of 12 year old girls and gave an amazing lesson on how to apply makeup tastefully. Each girl had her makeup done in a natural way. She was so kind and I think that my co-leader and I learned more than the girls did. I... Read More would recommend her for any type of event.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Amy L

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Zainab S

I choose Monica for my wedding make-up (including my 5 bridesmaids) on my wedding day which was 4/14/17! I made the best decision of my life by choosing Monica on my special day! Monica is simply awesome, amazing, creative, & talented! More specifically, Monica's artistic... Read More creativity showed through her make-up style that she chose to do on me as she made me feel like the most stunning Indian bride that I could be on my special day😊! Monica, Thank you for your beautiful artistic make-up artwork that you did on meπŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’! Not just that, but working with Monica was such a pleasant delightful experience! As the bride, she made me feel beyond comfortable & met every need of mine as she has a very cooperative personality style to work with😊! If any bride is looking for an amazing reliable make-up artistic for their special day &/or any other event, I would definitely recommend using Monica & her services. And for her rating I give her a rating of 5😊! Monica is the best & the more I say about her, the less it is😊! Love you Monica & thank you for your make-up services that you provided me with on my wedding dayπŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Teresa G

Monica truly is the best there is. I have been in many weddings as a bridesmaid and no other makeup artist has ever been able to make me feel as comfortable and as beautiful as Monica has. There is no one else I would trust to do my makeup on my wedding day. She makes you look... Read More and feel like your most beautiful self. As someone who does not wear makeup regularly Monica made me feel at ease and meet with me for hours to try out different looks and styles. Monica is so kind, sweet and professional and she is amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist and I know I will use her again for future events.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jamie B

Monica truly is a wonderful person. Besides the BEAUTIFUL makeup she did for my wedding, her personality truly shines through and made me feel so comfortable and calm. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her and my experience with her makeup business. Definitely... Read More someone I would recommend to any bride who wants that flawless look on her wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Sara S

Monica is the best in the business. I found Monica through TheKnot and I couldn't have made a better choice for my wedding. Not only did Monica do my makeup, she did the makeup for my five bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. All my girls and mothers LOVED their makeup!... Read More They all had different styles of makeup they liked and Monica made all of them happy and confident on my wedding day. She was incredibly patient with me! She made sure I was 100% happy with my look! I loved the makeup on my wedding day (and so did my husband)! She also did my hair! Monica was able to bring other makeup assistants and hair stylists to assist her, depending on how large your wedding party is. She is super organized and responds to you very quickly when you reach out to contact her! Again, she is a wonderful, personable makeup artist to work with! I would hire her again in a heartbeat! You will love Monica and her work!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nicole H

Monica not only did my own wedding makeup, but I've had the pleasure of working with her on numerous weddings where she's made other brides look stunning! She's the sweetest, very professional and knows her makeup inside and out!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Chelsea V

Monica was so great to work with, not only did my makeup come out better than I could have ever expected but she went out of her way to make sure that I was 110 percent happy. Monica and her assistant did my makeup and my bridal party's makeup and everyone was so happy about how... Read More it turned out. I highly recommend Monica !