Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

PO Box 102054, Irondale, AL (205) 440-3274

The BEST

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Steven B

The BEST I would never use anyone else!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Carly M

I had an initial consultation with another makeup artist that was just awful. I called Makeup Dash in a panic, and she was able to see me that weekend for a consultation. She is able to make anyone look fresh faced and radiant. Not only was her makeup work AMAZING, but Kunya was... Read More doing a million other things the day of our wedding that were really not her responsibility. She helped the photographer get the best lighting, fixed dresses, touched up hair, etc. She is great at what she does, and she took a lot of the stress of the day off of me. I would highly recommend Makeup Dash for your wedding/event.

Makeup For Maternity Shoot

Reviewed on 2/12/2015

I was 8 months pregnant and preparing for my maternity shoot. I was concerned how my pictures would turn out due to me having a lot of discoloration on my face, neck,and under my eyes as a result of the pregnancy. Normally, I mostly wear only mascara and lip stick. So I wanted... Read More to find a makeup artist that allowed me to maintain a soft and natural look. I contacted Makeup Dash and the makeup artist Kunya Jones was extremely professional. Her studio was very neat and clean. She was very catering to my needs and wasn't pushy about what she thought I should try. She created exactly what I asked her for and I was extremely pleased. Mrs. Jones also accompanied me to my shoot and was very helpful in providing touch up work. She also went above and beyond and assisted me in rising from a sitting to standing position. At 8 months pregnant, that assistance was heaven sent! She also combed my hair when the wind blew it out of place. My photographer stated that he had never met an artist so accommodating and helpful. She was absolutely awesome and I highly recommend Makeup Dash for all of your Glam needs! I will definitely use Makeup Dash's services again and I have recommended her to all my family and friends.