5 Star Service From First Inquiry Till I Do

From your VIP intimate affair to the royal gala celebration, Makeup in the 702 over delivers to your expectations. We will lead you and your party on a service adventure like you've never had before starting at the moment you inquire and long after the I do's have been said. Our goal is to ensure that you look like you, only on your most beautiful day and always think about how the guy at the other end of the isle will react when he see's you for the first time ready to take your hand in marriage. 1,000's of 5 star reviews prove consistency in our work and our promise of 15 hour water and transfer resiant makeup and long lasting wind proof hair. You are our celebrity for the day and we are ready to roll out the red carpet.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Las Vegas & Surrounding Cities (702) 301-1912

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Cait H

My best friend eloped in Vegas this past summer. We had our makeup done by Meagan and she was AMAZING. I've never loved my makeup more than this night and wish she lived closer to me so that I could have her do my makeup for every event. She was super friendly, down to earth,... Read More and made us all feel special on a very exciting night. I hope she can do my makeup for my own wedding! Absolutely the best!

2018-01-15T16:57:58 Response from the vendor

You know we would love to! Let me know when my lady!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kristyn S

At first, I couldn't decide which H&M company would be best for my budget and vision. After going back and forth with several companies (most of which are non-negotiable with pricing), I chose Makeup in the 702 because of Megan. I'm so glad I chose Makeup in the 702 because... Read More Megan was and still is the most professional yet caring person I've ever met! My H&M trial was with Jade and Karen, but Megan was able to do my bridal party's makeup on the wedding day. All I have to say is Karen is best and she can do ANY hairstyle/updo! There's honestly nothing bad I can say about them and I'd honestly recommend them to any bride-to-be!

2017-12-23T19:13:56 Response from the vendor

My Lady, Kaen and I were more than honored to be there with your friends and family. We had a blast!!!!! cheers to you both

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Valerie M

I will no doubt recommend this amazing company to anyone needing hair and makeup in Las Vegas! They are so easy to work with and the ladies go above and beyond for you. They are on time and really perfect the look you want. I was so happy on my wedding day, because of them I had... Read More no stress as I prepared for my walk down the while. Thanks again ladies!

2017-12-20T12:32:04 Response from the vendor

My lady- we would be there over and over for you!!!!!! Much love to you both...

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Shannon H

Awesome experience with Makeup in the 702. Professional attention to details super friendly staff. Coming to Vegas from the East Coast made me apprehensive but Megan promptly helped with any and all my concerns, she even suggested a place for my groom to get a Hot Shave while I... Read More got GLAMORIZED !

2017-12-18T16:14:37 Response from the vendor

Your pretty awesome yourself! Thank you. Thank you so much for not only choosing Las Vegas, but choosing us to be there the hours prior to your ceremony.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Elena B

Megan and the whole team was amazing! All the experience was flawless! The did my makeup and my moms. My mom looked so beautiful! These photos and memories will stay with us forever!

2017-12-18T16:13:42 Response from the vendor

Ahh that is exactly what we were hoping to achieve for you, memories for a lifetime.... Cheers!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Karen S

Our daughter and the young women in the wedding were absolutely beautiful. The two staff members were very professional. Also, we had a lot of questions that were immediately answered. We would recommend them for a wedding party, they were awsome!

2017-12-18T16:11:54 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! You are so delightful and we really enjoyed being part of your day. Cheers to you both!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Megan K

My wedding was on October 21st, 2017, and I was very happy with doing business with Megan and her team. Megan is very communicative during the whole process and treats you nothing less than the princes she hopes her team will make you. I had a trial with Aimee and Karen, both... Read More listened to what I was thinking I wanted (since I don’t have strong opinions on what I wanted, I let the professionals come up with something that would work for my hair and skin). I think the trial went pretty great and both my artists were fun to be around and very kind. We each took pictures to make sure we got them right for the day of. Once my wedding day rolled around there was only one thing that went awry, and that was the artists showing up late. They had car issues, so I don’t mark that against them. I consider it a benefit that they were able to come to my home in the first place. They worked SO FAST that at the end of the day, they were still 45 minutes ahead of schedule even with being late. That more than made up for any worry I had. The artists worked with everyone and listened to what they were hoping for/needed and everyone looked so beautiful. I was wholly impressed with their ability to work with so many faces/hair types in so little time. When it came to my makeup, Aimee listened to some adjustments I was hoping to make, and it turned out SO great. Better than I could have hoped for. Karen also made the adjustments I was hoping for on my hair (both changes were very minor since I was really pleased with the trial) and it turned out beautiful! I would definitely work with Megan and her team again. Everyone was so kind, did amazing work, and communicated so effectively. Thank you for making myself and all my girls feel so wonderful and carefree for my wedding day!

2017-11-20T08:19:28 Response from the vendor

You my lady are so so welcome. We all loved being there to help all of you get ready. It's so special to us when we get to hear all the memories that lead up to the actual day.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Tracey C

I cannot thank Megan and her team (Aimiee and Katie) enough for the amazing magic they worked on me and my sister, for my wedding in Las Vegas on 22nd September. From the moment I had contacted Megan for a quote, through to the run up of the wedding, she was great, answering... Read More any questions I had and providing useful information about preparations required prior to the big day. On the day, Aimiee and Kate were just lovely and did an amazing job making us both feel and look fabulous. I made them aware of the insecurities I have with a birthmark on the side of my neck and they managed to cover it up. When I looked in the mirror I actually had to look away because I've never looked so pretty! I actually welled up (happy tears) and was so thankful to them for what they did for me.

2017-11-15T06:23:32 Response from the vendor

My lady, you are making all of us grin ear to ear with excitements and gratitude over your lovely words and asking us to be there on your wedding day. Cheers to you both!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Tara T

This company is FANTASTIC! Not only on my wedding day did my makeup + hair look AMAZING -- every time I had a question and called, the owner of the company spoke with me and provided any and every detail I needed to know! My consultants that worked on my makeup & hair did a... Read More phenomenal job. I looked magazine ready!! They care about detail and performance as well as making you feel comfortable. They arrived to my hotel room at 12:15pm the day of my wedding on 09/21/17 and were finished at 2pm (I also had my mother-in-law's hair and makeup done). This gave us plenty of time for pictures and to get ready before we got into our limo to go to the Valley Of Fire to get married. They didn't rush anything and were so professional! I didn't even need any editing work on my wedding pictures because my face had already been "edited" in person!! :) They are the TOP makeup & hair company in Las Vegas, you will NOT be disappointed!

2017-11-11T10:16:06 Response from the vendor

My lady, we loved being there with you every step of the way- it's just that important!!!!! Send photos soon- please...

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Cayte P

I don't think I have the words to express how AMAZING Megan Payne (the owner & creative director) and the rest of the staff is!!!! My wedding is not for another couple weeks, but I have been in constant communication with Megan since I booked with her. When I finally met her... Read More in person I just fell in love with her!! She has listened to all my gripes, even those that do not pertain to her....I might have accidentally vented to her a few times about other vendors or family drama, but she listened, laughed, and gave me advise, even though she did not have to!! I work night shift and I would email her and you would swear her email is a text message. I don't know when that girl sleeps, but she would email me back immediately!!! She is up front and honest about all the pricing and details, which I LOVE!! I had my hair and makeup trial a couple weeks ago and.....OMG.....that's all I have to say!!! These lovely, amazing, ladies made me look like I belong in a Magazine!! Of course I brought pictures of what I wanted, but they had suggestions due to face shape, fine hair, and other things, but it was pretty much exactly what I wanted but BETTER!!! I cannot wait to see how they transform me on my wedding day.... and I cannot wait to see how beautiful they make my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law!!! Everyone will be blown away!!! ALSO!!! If you didn't know this, and are looking at them, they do airbrush makeup!!! You can opt to not have it, I don't know why, but their price includes the airbrush and a tube of lipstick....not like a tiny sad tube....like a good quality full size!! If you are looking to get your makeup done in Las Vegas....there is no one else you should go to!!! They are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! If you read this, Megan... I love you, I love your girls, and I will ALWAYS recommend you to anyone and everyone!!!!

2017-09-29T12:48:52 Response from the vendor

My lady..... I'm speechless. You have to know I would do anything to ensure your day is perfect! Almost Time!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tanya W

Planning a surprise wedding in Vegas from the other side of the world, Australia, can be quite daunting but when you have the great communication I received from Megan all worries subside. Katie and Aimee were amazing keeping the Wedding word on the down low as our children... Read More still didn't know what was about to happen. As not much of a girly girl I didn't have much inspiration to give the girls but they did a phenomenal job of making me look and feel like a more glamorous version of myself. Thankyou so much your services were very much appreciated.

2017-09-20T22:18:54 Response from the vendor

O my lady, the pleasure was really all ours!!!!! We hope you come back for anniversaries and let us get to see you both over the years. Cheers!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Olivia M

The girls at Makeup in the 702 gave me exactly what I imagined for both my engagement photos and my wedding! I could not have been happier! Thank You!

2017-09-19T20:36:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your kind words. Please, hurry back- we miss you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jodie M

This is an amazing company! So attentive and helpful at every stage. I planned my wedding from the UK and found this company through the amazing reviews I had seen, I had great pleasure in dealing with Megan and from the get go she was bubbly and just lovely! On the day my make... Read More up and hair stylists were Aimee and Courtney and they were as equally amazing! So attentive and helpful and kept me at ease! I looked absolutely flawless and every single one of my guests complimented my make up! My lovely groom also said the same! I would highly recommend this company to be a part of your special day..

2017-09-18T14:42:28 Response from the vendor

My lady, first thank you for coming to Las Vegas and second thank you so much of rasping us to be there. Really and truly, the pleasure was all ours....

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Taylor L

Dealing with makeup in the 702 was such a great experience for me. From the first contact all the way to the finishing touches of my hair and makeup. Aimee and Marisa are fantastic and eased my nerves. I've never had my makeup done professionally. Both are such wonderful, sweet... Read More women to work with. Of course Megan was amazing, makeup in the 702 actually took the time to get to know myself and what I wanted for my special day. Since we were getting married just us, it was nice to have such lovely people to make my day perfect. They really do know how to make you, YOU but only your most beautiful. I am so thankful for others reviews since I do not live in Las Vegas. The live up to the hype!

2017-08-24T16:29:43 Response from the vendor

My lady- wow- thank you so very much for your kind words. We adore you and loved being there. Please, reach out any time your in town!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Melissa A

I'm so happy I went with Makeup in the 702 for our wedding. My fiancé at the time and I were coming all the way from Australia to elope in Las Vegas and after emailing with 2 other companies, Megan at Makeup in the 702 just made me feel at ease that everything was going to go... Read More amazingly. And that it did! Katie and Aimee arrived on time and instantly made me feel comfortable. We had music on and were chatting whilst they did their magic! It was just like getting ready with your girlfriends. When I was told to look in the mirror, I was shocked! My hair and makeup had never looked more beautiful!! I couldn't stop smiling! And the look on my now husbands face, said it all!! I can't thank Megan, Katie and Aimee enough for making our special day start off so perfectly!

2017-08-15T10:34:45 Response from the vendor

My lady you are so so welcome. We are happy you reached out to us as well and asked us to be there on your special day. Please, always know we are there for you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Maria A

I would definitely recommend Makeup in the 702 to any bride looking to get their hair done exactly the way they want it! I booked a trial with Katie and she was so willing to hear feedback on anything I wanted even a little different and would redo it on the spot to make sure... Read More that it was what I wanted. On the big day, she incorporated all my feedback and did a completely amazing job on my wedding hair. It was exactly what I wanted and she was absolutely lovely to work with. REQUEST HER! She was incredible! Megan was also so great to work with and was super flexible when I had to make changes. Great company!

2017-08-14T21:58:07 Response from the vendor

You my lady are so so welcome- anything for you. Looking forward to our next time together. Until then- Cheers to you both!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Nicole R

I highly recommend Makeup in the 702 for your wedding day or any event where you want to look absolutely stunning. Planning the wedding from Canada was nerve-wracking at times because I didn't know what to expect. Megan was great at communicating with me from day one; she was... Read More always quick to respond to my emails and kept in contact with me providing all the information I needed. Annie and Karen did hair and makeup for myself, the MOG and makeup for the MOB...Fabulous! The two ladies were prompt, professional, entertaining, and they were able to put my mind at ease. My mom and mother in law* were pleased and couldn't stop smiling at how glamorous they looked. I did not have any styles picked out, but I asked the ladies to make me a beautiful blushing bride....and that is exactly what they did. I didn't look in the mirror until they were completely done. Let me tell you ladies....I was speechless. My family , friends, and husband were in tears. Later as we walked down the strip, I was stopped several times because people thought I was someone famous. A week later my husband is still talking about my hair and makeup. My only wish is that I had taken notes so that I could know what colours and techniques they used so I could make myself look half as fab all the time. Thank you Makeup in the 702 for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

2017-08-14T22:04:03 Response from the vendor

My lady, the pleasure was all our. We love to hep anyway we can and are so glad you asked us to be there. PLEASE send photos and let us know next time your in town!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Laura S

Absolutely PERFECT!!!

2017-08-01T17:39:38 Response from the vendor

You my lady are absolutely perfect! Thank you for asking us to be there. Cheers!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Yessika H

My hair and makeup artist were Kass and Katie, they're just wonderful! I had my hair and makeup done two days, day one the wedding and day two the photos. I loved loved loved my hair and makeup, they are truly professional, they did two completely different looks. They are just... Read More amazing, they helped me choose my look for my photos since I was undecided. They are truly the best in the 702. I'm looking forward to continue being their client. Thanks Megan, for sending me a fabulous team!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Brittany D

Can't recommend Makeup in the 702 enough! From the first point of contact with Megan I was so excited and comfortable. Megan was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and being accommodating on my short notice. And as for the girls who came to my hotel room to do my... Read More hair and makeup - Katie and Kassity - they are absolutely AMAZING. Both were so friendly, took time to ask clarity questions about the photos I showed them and were very professional. Throughout the whole time they made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. And when they finished I could not have felt more beautiful and special!!

2017-07-22T04:41:25 Response from the vendor

Awe yay- you are so so welcome! We would be there again and again for you! Cheers

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sadie R

Loved my hair and makeup. Both girls did. Wonderful job & were very professional and personable. Thank you for a job well done!

2017-07-19T22:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Heather H

Megan and the team of ladies at Makeup in the 702 were absolutely amazing!!!! They went above and beyond to ensure my visions and ideas were brought to life perfectly! Megan was always prompt to reply to emails and remained in communication with me, sending multiple videos that... Read More were very helpful in preparing me for what to expect. I would 100% recommend Makeup in the 702 to anyone getting married in Vegas!

2017-07-19T22:21:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much my lady. We would be there over and over for you. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sarah H

I would highly recommend Makeup in the 702 to anyone!! I am from New York and planned a wedding in Vegas. During the planning process they were on top of things, responsive, detail oriented and organized. I knew exactly what the plan was before I got to Vegas. When I arrived in... Read More Vegas, I had Katie and Anna, they were amazing!! They did my hair and makeup for the two nights before the wedding, and then they did mine, and my entire wedding party's hair and makeup on the wedding day. I absolutely loved my looks all three nights, and everyone in the wedding party loved theirs as well. Katie and Anna were so sweet, so fun to work with, they did amazing work, they made me feel so great for the whole weekend. I loved everything about working with this company and can't say enough good things!!

2017-07-07T16:37:00 Response from the vendor

My lady, thank you... thank you so very much for asking us to be such a HUGE part of your day. We enjoyed every minute. Best wishes to you both!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Alicia H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Megan and Makeup in the 702. She was professional and responsive even weeks in advance when I reached out about whether or not to get eyelash extensions before the wedding (she said yes, and even gave me tips on when and what to ask... Read More for). She was early to set up on the wedding day, was a wonderful, calming presence in all the madness that is getting ready, and was totally flexible and helpful in squeezing in a few extra makeup requests the day of. My makeup looked phenomenal, not overdone (a major issue I had with another makeup company at my engagement photos), and it even lasted through the ridiculous Las Vegas heat. I would absolutely recommend hiring Makeup in the 702!!

2017-07-07T16:39:30 Response from the vendor

All day long I would be there for you. Thank you to you and your party for being so kind and gracious to me as well. Cannot wait of you to come back!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Christine H

The girls that came to do the hair (Katie) and makeup (Aimee) for my wedding day were great! They were so friendly and professional. They came in got set right up. We showed them a few pictures of what we were looking for and they got to work. We only looked in the mirror once... Read More they were finished and we all loved our looks. Katie and Aimee did flawless work. The makeup stayed on all night and each hair stayed in place. Thank you so much!

2017-07-05T15:09:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! We loved being there. Please, will you send photos soon. Cheers to you both.

Meet The Events Director

Megan Payne

With a strong background in Fashion and Beauty and all things love, Megan brings together the top 1% of hair and makeup artists in Las Vegas, so our brides have what they deserve- the best of the best. With a sweet and kind understanding of what it's like to be in a brides shoes, Megan takes a humanistic approach to talking with each prospective client to ensure that all questions are answered and that they are both on the same page of expectation for the wedding day. Not only does Megan deliver what she promises but each and every time over delivers the clients expectations.