Make-up N More, Your One Stop Traveling Shop For Beauty

St. Louis & Surrounding area

Relax on your special day! We travel to YOU!!

Make-up N More is a Licensed Cosmetologist , Esthetician, and certified Spray Tan Consultant specializing in mineral and airbrush make-up and special occasion hair styles. Nothing is more rewarding than being a part of your special day. Make-up N More has been making brides like you beautiful for over 7 years! Reasonable Rates! Check out my website for more testimonials! Call or Email now and let us know you found us on THE KNOT!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

SAINT LOUIS, MO St. Louis & Surrounding area (314) 302-1600

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Katie G

Lainie was fantastic!! She was prompt in responding to all of my emails and was there to answer all of my questions! I loved that she was able to come out to our venue to do make-up for myself, bridesmaids, and mother. Her ability to travel helped to make my day so much more... Read More relaxing. She did a BEAUTIFUL job with all of our make-up and it lasted through pictures all day and dancing all night. She listens to what you want and it comes out wonderful every time. She was very professional and showed up early on the morning of my wedding and was all set up by the time I arrived. Working with her was a great experience and I highly recommend her to anyone!!

2017-05-14T23:21:43 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words Katie! I am so glad you were happy! it was a pleasure working with you and hope to work with you again someday in the future :)

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Brigitte M

Lainie was great! I am so happy with how mine and my bridesmaids make up turned out. She did an amazing job in a super timely manner. I highly recommend Lainie. Very friendly, professional make up artist you can trust will do an excellent job on your big day!!

2016-12-27T12:56:22 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words Brigitte! you and your bridal party were a pleasure to work with! I hope your day was perfect! best of luck to you and your family :)

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Lauren B

I hired Lainie to do my wedding hair & makeup, and hair for 5 of my bridesmaids. I think before we met, we had a conversation via email of me asking her probably 50 different questions. She was always so helpful and answered all of them very promptly! I knew once she did my hair... Read More & makeup trial I loved the final result and I loved working with her! She is fun and personable and makes you feel comfortable during the process. The final product of my wedding day look was flawless! My makeup and hair were done perfectly, so were my bridesmaids, and we got compliments on how great our hair and my makeup looked all day long! I will be recommending Lainie to anyone in the STL area needing beautiful wedding hair and makeup. I cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Stephanie J

I was so lucky to find Lainie! After trying to coordinate with a different vendor and getting very frustrated I sent Lainine one email and she responded within hours. She was able to come to us the day-of and did my makeup as well as my 4 bridesmaids all in under 4 hours. We... Read More all looked so beautiful. My face even stayed flawless through cold outdoor pictures! She's very easy to work with, has a multitude of color choices and is willing to try different things until you're completely satisfied. I would highly recommend Lainie for any bridal party.

2016-12-27T15:05:54 Response from the vendor

I am glad everything was perfect for you Stephanie! I enjoyed being a part of your special day! Have a blast on your honeymoon!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alyson M

Lainie was great! I found her through Thumbtack and after seeing her work and prices, I knew she was right for me. I didn't want crazy over the top makeup because I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with. She did an awesome job of making me look glamorous but still natural.... Read More Most of my bridal party had their hair and makeup done as well and everyone was very pleased with the work. Her prices were very reasonable including her travel fee since my wedding was 75 miles from St. Louis. I would recommend Lainie to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their big day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Alaina A

Lainie was just wonderful to work with! She was flexible with what I wanted service-wise, and for my own full-face she was receptive to what I wanted and completely delivered. Our communication leading up to the trial and wedding was seamless (despite planning my wedding from... Read More many states away). She was really responsive and easy to talk to. I absolutely feel like her talents completed my wedding look and impressed me beyond expectations. I am so happy with hiring her - my bridesmaids and I rocked my wedding day thanks to her!!

2016-09-20T22:21:58 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words Alaina! it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!! I am so glad you had the perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rachel Z

I had a trial and left feeling extremely ripped off. Maybe something was off that day but my makeup was absolutely horrible and my hair was mediocre. I went home and washed it all off as to not be seen in public with it. I asked her to make the cat eye wing shorter and she just... Read More smudged it and acted like it looked good without even trying to fix it. I could have done the hair myself. I paid $125 for the trial and a deposit that I was pressured into. Even if I didn't hire her I would have left having to pay over $90 for something my seven year old niece would have done a better job at. The whole thing was rushed and unprofessional. And my money was wasted. I had no opportunity to decide if I wanted her services or not before she sat me down and assumed I wanted her already. I did not want to hire her and now I'm left with a contract that I can't get out of. Which I was not given a copy of, btw. But I'm not having her do either service either way. I would rather wear no make up than look how she made me look.

2016-09-22T15:43:33 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear the experience did not meet your expectations. my client's happiness is my number one priority. If any communication with me would have been expressed during, or even after the trial (as this is the first I had heard... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Lainie is amazing! I had such a hard time finding somebody to do my makeup for my special day. Lainie agreed to do it with such short notice. She was super sweet and she worked with me to find the perfect look for my special day. She traveled to my house which I loved and her... Read More makeup made me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! She is super talented and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a glamorous look for their big day!

2016-07-05T22:06:59 Response from the vendor

it was a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day. thank you for the kind words! hope to work with you again in the future :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Tara B

Everything was perfect for my wedding! Lainie was great!!! She willing to do my trial the week of the wedding (and as an out of town bride--that was my only option) and took notes on what we decided. On the day of my wedding, my make-up was flawless--never felt more pretty in... Read More my life (and probably never will, lol!). I did airbrush make-up, which I recommend and it stayed all day and actually the entire next day as well! And my hair made it through ridiculous winds--It started to storm in the midst of my before wedding photos, and my hair still look amazing for the wedding. She also did all my bridesmaids hair, and I can't wait to see all the pictures!

2016-06-04T06:25:39 Response from the vendor

I really enjoyed working with you Tara! I am so glad everything was perfect!! I am sure your pics are going to be gorgeous and I would love to see some good shots of hair/makeup :)! Good luck on your boards and tie future as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Natalie G

Lainie was amazing! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup or do my hair all fancy, but she was willing to work with me to make sure I was happy and felt beautiful. I got so many compliments on my makeup/hairland I could not of asked for a better person to work with. Another... Read More thing I loved about her was that she wants you to tell her what you think about anything.and to be honest because she wants you to feel comfortable.

2016-05-15T09:20:23 Response from the vendor

that's so great to hear Natalie! I really enjoyed working with you and I am so glad everything was perfect! you guys were amazing! I would LOVE to see your photos when they are finished! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Tandi S

My wedding was in March 2016. Lainie is SO incredibly talented and provides the best service! I needed her to do my makeup (a family friend was doing my hair) and I knew a couple of my bridesmaids wanted to have their makeup and possibly hair done too. I had a trial run with... Read More Lainie and was so pleased! The day of the wedding, we thought we knew who was getting their hair and or makeup done with her. However, another bridesmaid wanted Lainie to do her hair and another wanted her to do her makeup. Lainie took care of everyone! The girls and I couldn't have been more pleased! Lainie was the perfect fit for us! She's the best!!

2016-04-24T15:53:01 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the kind words! it was such a pleasure to work with you and be a part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Ashley B

Lainie did hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding. She is amazing! My makeup looked flawless all day long, and my hair stayed in place (even with an extremely windy day)! My bridal party looked gorgeous as well. I could not recommend Lainie enough!

2016-04-12T13:11:29 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! xo

My 8/8 wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rosemary H

Lainie is the owner and did my hair and makeup. We did a trial on the day of my shower and received lots of compliments. My hair was curled and looked great under my veil and my makeup was touched up through the day. I was a blushing bride and had airbrush done for all day... Read More coverage which stayed on all day. It was lovely and she was great with application including the lashes too which she can also do on site for your big day!

2015-10-01T09:37:45 Response from the vendor

thank you for the kind words Rosemary! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! :)

Lainie is the Best!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Anne A

Lainie was just fantastic to work with! She was very flexible in meeting our day-of schedule and was very professional. She did an amazing job on my airbrush makeup; I got so many compliments for it throughout the day. The only touchups I needed during the day were lipstick... Read More applications. I would definitely recommend Lainie for your makeup!

Beautiful Wedding Day Makeup

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Deborah M

Lainie was wonderful to work for my daughter's wedding October 11, 2014. We received many compliments on the entire wedding party makeup.

We Looked Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Allison P

Lanie with Make-up N More was great! I contacted numerous make-up artists about completing make-up for my wedding. Many did not respond back at all, even when I received an automatic response back saying someone should contact me shortly. Others contacted me back, but once I... Read More said that I wanted make-up only (not hair), I never heard back. Lanie was the first to respond to me and was very friendly. She answered all my questions. Her contract was very straight-forward- I knew what the booking fee, trials, and day-of cost would be. The cost was similar to what I had seen on other sites. The trial was $40, booking fee was $50. Make-up for bridesmaids/mothers cost $45 and then an additional $10 for eyelashes or airbrush. Brides make-up was an additional $10, but included lip gloss. Lanie traveled to my house for the trial and did not seem upset at all when I decided I wanted to try a different shade. On the day of the wedding, Lanie texted me a few minutes before she was supposed to be at the house and told me she was having car trouble. Though I started to panic briefly when she had not arrived about 30 minutes later, she was able to fit it me, four bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law and finish at the agreed upon time. All the girls looked amazing! Several of us do not generally wear make-up and Lanie did a great job with bringing out our features without overdoing it. The make-up lasted all day (over 12 hours) and looks fantastic in the photos that I've seen.

2014-11-06T09:40:23 Response from the vendor

thank you Allison for the kind review! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! :)

Lanie is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Jessica L

Lanie was amazing! Great communication, reasonable prices, and loved the fact that she travels to you. Huge stress reliever day of for sure!! Highly recommend

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Rebecca C

Just had my engagement pictures done and the makeup (and hair!) that Lainie did for me looked absolutely stunning. My pictures turned out better than I ever expected and I felt beautiful!

Lainie Rusbarsky

Hi! My name is Lainie, I am an Award-Winning Licensed Esthetician/Make-up Artist as well as Licensed Cosmetologist. I have always had a passion for this industry and have years of experience with make-up; 8 years of that being special occasion/bridal. I absolute love being a part of a brides special day. It is so rewarding! Make-up N More is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet or even exceed your expectations. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you some of the best service in the industry