Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

9811 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV (702) 708-1199

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Shantai T

Tai was AMAZING!! She did my makeup for my wedding and I received sooo many compliments. Freda also came with her to do my bridesmaids makeup and she did a phenomenal job as well. Both makeup artists were very professional and can beautifully apply makeup on any skin tone. I... Read More cannot thank them enough for being so patient (we were late getting to the venue) and doing such a wonderful job.

My Wedding Event

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Nancy P

I was never so stressed as I was during the months of planning my wedding. There are so many things to think about, vendors to deal with, planning and coordination. When I contacted Makeup Now Vegas for a consultation, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. Tai responded... Read More immediately and after a consultation, she made me feel at ease, so I decided to hire her team. I am so glad that I chose Tai to do my makeup. She is an extremely talented artist. I couldn't believe how beautiful she made me look. If there's one thing I can say about the stress of walking down the aisle, feeling beautiful helps to make it easier! My husband told me all throughout the day how gorgeous I looked. Thank you Tai for making me feel so glamorous on my special day!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

The first time I visited vegas for fight night and I found out about by Makeup Now Vegas Team. It was awesome! The staff was friendly and my makeup and hair came out flawlessly. I came back and got married in Vegas and the glam team of Makeup Now Vegas we’re my glam squad they... Read More made me beautiful on my big day. We did a trial for hair and makeup two days before and they did an awesome job. I loved them and I’m sure you will too.

Miracle workers!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Tai and Carol did a wonderful job on my makeup. I had a goth themed wedding, and really wanted a focus on my eyes and lips. They made me look like morticia addams and that was exactly what I wanted! It was absolutely perfect. It's not hard to make me look pale, but they nailed... Read More all the subtle contouring so my face didn't look so round, plus they used a killer red lipstick to really bring out my lips. My smokey eyes made me look like a supermodel! I was really impressed.

Great job

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Wanda H

When planning my wedding, I knew exactly who I wanted to do my makeup. I first saw Tai's talent at work when she did the makeup for a friend of mine. I was just hoping she was available for my planned wedding date and luckily for me she was. Tai achieved just the right look to... Read More match the wedding theme, which was a retro look. My mother also had her makeup done by Tai. We both were so pleased. I can't thank Tai enough for making my special day extra special!

Excellent

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

I've been really impressed with their makeup services. They were really courteous and understanding and provided an amazing service. So glad I chose them, they made the experience so much better for me. I would highly recommend them.